10 pounds lighter and tighter by April - Support thread!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• sellerskennington
    sellerskennington Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies! I am going to start the new thread right now! 10 by June 10-GAME ON

BUT!!!! This group helped me jump that 160 on my scale where I have been stuck for over 2 years. THANKS BE TO GOD! I can't thank you enough. I said in my original post I would be so happy even if I reached 155. GUESS WHAT!?! I am 155!! :)<3

SW: 161
    CW: 155

TWL: -6 (not ten, but pretty darn close!)
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ WOOOHOOOO!!!
    Awesome job!
  • territime
    territime Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just joined the new group! B)
  • faelight
    faelight Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies! I am going to start the new thread right now! 10 by June 10-GAME ON

BUT!!!! This group helped me jump that 160 on my scale where I have been stuck for over 2 years. THANKS BE TO GOD! I can't thank you enough. I said in my original post I would be so happy even if I reached 155. GUESS WHAT!?! I am 155!! :)<3

SW: 161
    CW: 155

TWL: -6 (not ten, but pretty darn close!)

Awesome!!!

Hopping on there now :)

I lost 7lbs out of my 10lb goal and am looking forward to our group continuing on! GAME ON!!!!
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It is a week after the post was supposed to end but I am at 124.8. Which is awesome! I would love to join the new group but I think I only want to lose a few more lbs and then change goals. Thank you all so much for giving me a reason to get back on track!! You are all pretty amazing.
  • morrisjen2014
    morrisjen2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What to do to join?
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    @morrisjen2014
    come to this current thread, and post your stats and updates: good and bad.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10125564/10-by-june-10-game-on#latest