POP Question

Options

Replies

• mrsmalloryevers
    Options
    DIET ANYTHING JUST GIVE ME THAT FIZZY GOODNESS!!!

However, when I have the calories..... GIVE ME THAT CODE RED!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm :#
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    oh and coke, because my tastebuds aren't dead.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I was raised in a Coke household. I would be disowned if I ever said I liked Pepsi better.

For me:
    1. Diet Coke (forevah!!)
    2. Cherry Coke or Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (I hate regular Dr. Pepper though)
    3. Sprite

I actually don't like regular coke anymore. I try to drink it and its too sweet. I haven't really latched onto the coke zero thing, I like the taste of diet coke and it works for me.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew 4 lyfe.
    Mountain_Dew_sign_Tonto_Arizona.jpg
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W Cream Soda!

I prefer Coke products usually, and I drink diet. I'm so used to that chemical artificial sweetener. Horray for fake sugar!
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »
    I prefer Dr. Pepper... then it's Cherry Coke... then Sprite... then Cherry Coke Zero... But really, I will drink most versions of soda as long as it's not diet... I just can't do diet... I can do the almost diets but not full diet..

I didn't know they make cherry coke zero... I might have to look into that. I love cherry coke, but don't like wasting the calories on it.
  • dbmata
    Options
    oh and pepsi clear was good.
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I prefer coke, don't like diet soda.

Root beer with hamburger
    Coke with Chinese food
    Lemon Lime seltzer with pasta <-- I know, I am weird on that :p
    Ginger Ale just by itself
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »
    I prefer Dr. Pepper... then it's Cherry Coke... then Sprite... then Cherry Coke Zero... But really, I will drink most versions of soda as long as it's not diet... I just can't do diet... I can do the almost diets but not full diet..

I didn't know they make cherry coke zero... I might have to look into that. I love cherry coke, but don't like wasting the calories on it.

Oooo! I didn't know that either! Will have to find and try...maybe I'll be replacing my 2nd fav with it! :D
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    oh and pepsi clear was good.

Crystal Pepsi was the best!!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oops, I forgot one more delivery system: Draft: only real A&W Root beer from the A&W shop served up in frosted glass mugs. Nothing else compares to this fizzy, herby bliss!

AWMug.jpg
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I see what ya did there!

Diet Pepsi for me all the way. Occasionally I like a good Root Beer as well, but Diet Pep is my pop/soda/fizzy drink. (Oh, Dandelion and Burdock if I can get it, but that's not so easy to get here in the States.)
  • dbmata
    Options
    Oops, I forgot one more delivery system: Draft: only real A&W Root beer from the A&W shop served up in frosted glass mugs. Nothing else compares to this fizzy, herby bliss!

AWMug.jpg

YESSSSSS.
    There's an A&W by my home. It's so good sometimes, because they keep it low carbonation, so it's soft and thick. Dude, so good.
  • SingRunTing
    Options
    My favorite soda I ever consumed ever was a cherry plum soda that they sold pretty much anywhere in Zimbabwe. I drank it my whole trip. Haven't found anything comparable in the states though.

I also like cream soda, birch beer, root beer, etc. My list was just my regulars.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

AWMug.jpg
    You're bringing the classy to the thread.

I like it.
    You can stay.... and you're mug. of deliciousness.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

AWMug.jpg

What sucks for us here is that there ISN'T an A&W spot around here, so we're stuck with buying the bottled/canned variety at the grocery store. :/

I have had draft A&W before and it was the best I've ever had, especially making a root beer float. ;)

ETA: IBC root beer is a close second, in my opinion.
  • dbmata
    Options
    replacing the A&W Rootbeer with old rasputin will make an excellent float as well.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Depends on what I'm eating. Diet Pepsi with Pizza, Diet Coke with Gyros

OMGHERD_ I thought I was the only one... most of my friend's don't care.

Chinese food MUST be had with pepsi.

See I have to drink Dr. Pepper with Chinese food. I think I conditioned myself this way because our Chinese resturant in my home town, I liked the way the waitress said Dr. Pepper. It made me giggle, so I guess I have to drink Dr. Pepper with Chinese food because I'm a horrible person. lol

Other than that I like Code Red Mountain Dew, Game Fuel Mountain Dew (those delicious once a year b*stards) and Dr. Pepper. I don't drink pop often so when I do, I go for the hard stuff. No diet pop here.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    I don't care about soda/pop one way or another. I'll drink it occasionally; don't care if anyone else does or doesn't, but I found it funny that the ad on the top of my screen on this thread is "Free Coca Cola coupons".
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

AWMug.jpg
    You're bringing the classy to the thread.

I like it.
    You can stay.... and you're mug. of deliciousness.

AWWW *blushes*. Now I really want A&W for dinner. Hmm, Papa Burger w/ chili fries and a tall, frosty mug.../drools