52lbs down in 180 days!! with pic!

Options

Replies

• imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! such an inspiration :)
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! So awesome!!!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • eddiedamn
    eddiedamn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Nicely done.
  • jmcgins
    jmcgins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Nice job!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look awsome
  • Artladyla
    Artladyla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done! You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Congratulations on an amazing loss and life change!
  • Congratulations. You look amazing.
  • nvknight
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation!

And for just cardio and weights with just 3 to 4 days a week at the gym, even better. You must be insanely committed when you're there!

Kudos!
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you look fantastic!
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • wishesonstars
    wishesonstars Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous!
  • kdkelsall
    kdkelsall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's awesome,very inspiring!!
  • bshughes101
    Options
    Congratulations. This is amazing. I previously hit my 100lb goal and then got comfortable and gained a little back! Now I recently restarted and am having trouble keeping up with it. I can workout and be fine but my problem is food. I recently stopped smoking and find myself compensating with food. Its a Never ending battle anyone have any advice
  • mamadriver13
    mamadriver13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. This is amazing. I previously hit my 100lb goal and then got comfortable and gained a little back! Now I recently restarted and am having trouble keeping up with it. I can workout and be fine but my problem is food. I recently stopped smoking and find myself compensating with food. Its a Never ending battle anyone have any advice

it takes a while to adjust! that's all! you'll be right where you want to be in no time!! <3
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!! Good luck on the next set :)
  • jayceesmom512
    jayceesmom512 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG!! you are my inspiration !! :) i have been up and down with my weight since after i had my daughter in may 2012. I am currently at 234 lbs and started out at 257 about 3 weeks ago. I gave up soft drinks, fast food and coffee. I have been doing special k cereal for 2 meals and eating a small enjoyable meal. I have been trying to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio a day with an exception of 1 day only doing 15 minutes. I know the weight wont fall off over night which i know we all wish it would. but seeing how much you have lost in just 6 short months gives me so much hope !!! :) thanks for posting you story !! it has made my horrible day turn upside down !!!! anyone who would like to give each other support and motivation !!! please add me !!!
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!