Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 161 Member Member Posts: 161 Member
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

First oat yogurt and now oat creamer, which is funny because I really don’t care for actual oat milk :D This is DELICIOUS. I use a touch of sugar and it’s like drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 750 Member Member Posts: 750 Member
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

First oat yogurt and now oat creamer, which is funny because I really don’t care for actual oat milk :D This is DELICIOUS. I use a touch of sugar and it’s like drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I agree! I've been putting it in my coffee every morning (Well, alternating with Nut Pods Peppermint Mocha, which is also great).
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,289 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,289 Member
    FYI: Quest Nutrition discontinued a few protein bar flavors... the one I am most bummed about is the rocky road... was totally underrated!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,434 Member Member Posts: 8,434 Member
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

I agree! I've been putting it in my coffee every morning (Well, alternating with Nut Pods Peppermint Mocha, which is also great).

They also have holiday ones too - pumpkin, mocha peppermint and egg nog. Based on what's noted here, I'm sure they are good too.
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 750 Member Member Posts: 750 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

They also have holiday ones too - pumpkin, mocha peppermint and egg nog. Based on what's noted here, I'm sure they are good too.

I didn't know about the egg nog. I'll have to seek that one out. Pumpkin is really good. I also want to find the chocolate orange flavor. Apparently it's good :)
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,064 Member Member Posts: 6,064 Member
    j9qoq5v24qs4.png

And these chips only Kroger td6rd1wa0383.jpeg

These also look good. I love TERRA chips but never buy them because then I end up using all my calories to eat a whole bag 😆l6vxg3qntyvv.jpeg
    edited November 2020
    ^'A' for effort...does that count?🤣
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,064 Member Member Posts: 6,064 Member
    @senalay788 LOL, at least I'm not alone. :D

I wrote this Ancient provisions brand that I posted about a few pages back and they sent me some samples.

5/10
    On first bite, I thought yuck! They tasted stale and like banana. But the more I ate them, they grew on me, but still are not that great. They aren't super crunchy/crispy like crackers and are a tad bit chewy. They have a very mild cheezy flavor which reminds me of cheddar goldfish flavor (but way less pronounced). Maybe if they had more of a punch and/or salt they would be better.jf9vmhx5ehuh.jpeg
    ra19vgr7vnej.jpeg
    rc7qi4osx09o.jpeg

I am going to add my own salted seasoning to the rest when I eat them.
    edited November 2020
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,268 Member Member Posts: 1,268 Member
    I got a sample from work, just tried it now- MIND BLOWN!! Awesome!!

29db0ggz6p7m.jpg
  • bold_rabbitbold_rabbit Member Posts: 955 Member Member Posts: 955 Member
    6vvd0vpxy9v6.png

I looked on their website and couldn't find the actual ingredient list. I've been noticing this issue a lot recently. With so many foods adding stevia now (I'm intolerant to stevia), ingredient lists are essential to me.
    6vvd0vpxy9v6.png

I looked on their website and couldn't find the actual ingredient list. I've been noticing this issue a lot recently. With so many foods adding stevia now (I'm intolerant to stevia), ingredient lists are essential to me.

I hate when companies don't have it clearly shown. I've noticed this on so many amazon listings for newish products. They don't even show the nutrition panel/ingredients in the listing! I found it on their website, but it should be right by each bar flavor.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0247/4744/2210/files/Whoa_Dough_SellSheet.pdf?v=1604930580dta82wrporm0.png
  • minstrelofsarcasmminstrelofsarcasm Member Posts: 318 Member Member Posts: 318 Member

Love love LOVE Built Bars. They're my new go-to - high in protein, low in sugar, still a good flavor to them. And they kept having random specials on combo packs, so I don't think I've paid full price for them... maybe ever?

Love love LOVE Built Bars. They're my new go-to - high in protein, low in sugar, still a good flavor to them. And they kept having random specials on combo packs, so I don't think I've paid full price for them... maybe ever?

I have gotten like 30 boxes over the years and have never once actually paid for them LOL. I just stock up when they have freebies like this.
    The pretzel company I posted about a few pages back sent samples!

I tried the salt n vinegar tonight. WOW sooo good 10/10. Salt n vinegar has always been my favorite type of chip but I've never had a pretzel version. The pretzels are light and crunchy with a strong buttery flavor. They remind me of dots pretzels. fitewttp7or9.jpeg
    0vf1dkmkh823.jpeg
    edited November 2020
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,289 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,289 Member

OMG THIS IS AWESOME! I wish you could pick your own cookie and filling from a few different types like golden Oreo, graham etc.
    edited November 2020
    366kfe14wc59.png
    Starting eating...you only have a few days before 'bbfd'....not a bad thing to 'have' to do....