New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^too funny - I thought you had plopped a huge amount of mustard on your noodles!

This reminds me, I actually used to do that when I was a kid.....put mustard on my macaroni and cheese. It was good!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    tylri1r88zjp.jpeg
    I’d try the apple and caramel

Low key I was really hoping these would have been coffee inspired flavors, why couldn’t they have done double chocolate mocha and caramel macchiato 😅💔
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Gluten free Oreo ice cream 10/10, I will definitely be buying these again and I don’t even have issues with gluten 🤷‍♀️
    ier06gfcgqv9.jpeg
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    how did you make this??!
    hgycta wrote: »
    Gluten free Oreo ice cream 10/10, I will definitely be buying these again and I don’t even have issues with gluten 🤷‍♀️
    ier06gfcgqv9.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ier06gfcgqv9.jpeg

OMG.... this belongs in the "if it didn't have calories" thread!!! I would eat it all!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    5agjnbdcakkn.png
    Came across this and surprised I never heard of it before. They have free shipping to the US too. I think it might be usually a UK thing. I'd try it though, but not for full price lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I never had one of the nut butter filled bars before so I was interested to try them. They were better than I expected but I probably wouldn’t get them again.

Outside was softer than regular chocolate brownie clif bar. It reminded me more of the old formula zbars. There was a good amount of creamy peanut butter. Would have been awesome warmed up. 9dkk15jrd1zs.jpeg
    3c961rp6r784.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    as6kuxnafxl3.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I never had one of the nut butter filled bars before so I was interested to try them. They were better than I expected but I probably wouldn’t get them again.

Outside was softer than regular chocolate brownie clif bar. It reminded me more of the old formula zbars. There was a good amount of creamy peanut butter. Would have been awesome warmed up. 9dkk15jrd1zs.jpeg
    3c961rp6r784.jpeg

I recently tried my freebie too and I really liked it. I only meant to take a taste before going out on my walk but took another taste and just ended up finishing while I left my apt. :) I probably won't have it again tho because the calories are a little too much for not a lot of protein.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I wasn’t expecting to like these since I’m not a huge fan of flax but they were pretty good. Not amazing but good. They have a nice nutty taste and are really crunchy. The Rosemary isn’t overpowering. I hate things that are too heavy on Rosemary.

They were great spread with some dairy free cream cheese.
    ju9foxzvyss0.jpeg
    hp1vk7thh2nw.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    These are delicious!! Only 50 calories per cookie. They are small though. They taste like a mix of ginger snap and a graham cracker. I’d say more like a ginger snap.

They are soft with a little crunch throughout that feels like chunks of brown sugar. yj7ymrybfqo4.jpeg
    sqyz99sd6ky2.jpeg
    cq0reijmcgv7.jpeg

I almost picked those up at Target the other day :) So far I've tried both the double chocolate chip and sprinkle -- despite the small size, they are pretty good!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 I looooove Flackers but they are shockingly expensive. When I was keto I made my own flax crackers which were much easier and cheaper but not quite as good :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Mmm more pili nuts sorry

One of the best flavors so far. Perfectly salty with a subtle ranch like flavor. I think a tie for my second favorite with the Rosemary after the avocado oil and ones. e87hc617c6l5.jpeg
    d6ditayceo12.jpeg
    But I really have to stop this obsession because they are insanely expensive!!!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    p3i2ls08o4a7.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    6sipyzri1olt.png
    why
  • pancakerunner
    Options