New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    80jm6dejp0ld.jpeg

Tried these avocado things and they are delicious! I am not a huge fan of avocado so I was surprised I liked these. They are light and crunchy with an excellent chipotle flavor. Very salty which I loved. Slight vinegar taste. I would eat them again if they weren’t so calorie dense. 170 calories for the serving size shown which was super small.

mon0k1x1orc4.jpeg
    wdua3cyrkrw1.jpeg
    a87tqnucekq5.jpeg

I need to go shopping with you for real!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Lol I saw them at wegmans but bought on Amazon because they were cheaper! Wegmans is just amazing they have so much stuff I want to try!

Free Cheerios up to 7 buck!
    https://freehoneynutcheerios.com/lmfudj4j3kaz.jpeg

My boyfriend said he has a good idea for a new product; cheerio flavored crackers and Honey Nut Cheerios Oreos where the cookie part tastes like Cheerios. I’d try them lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    4drfcplqrfhs.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    tcihc2j5u658.png
    2q4flftc4f8a.png
    Wow I loved these! They are way better than the plain applegate farms turkey burgers. They are a little bigger and 110 vs 150 calories for the regular ones. They are WAY less dry. Loved the flavor! The taste and texture kind of reminds me of meatballs. I usually dip my burgers in ketchup and mustard, but they tasted so good I didn't want to ruin the flavor.

I made them in my air fryer. I will definitely get these again.

Those look really tasty! I'll have to look for them :)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Wow, seriously tasty chocolate! Nice, smooth dark chocolate (but not overly dark or bitter), with a layer of orange peel flakes inside. The orange peel adds crunch to the bar, and a subtle citrus flavor too! I'm in love and wanna try other flavors from this brand.

lgvjmbm0pasc.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Wow, seriously tasty chocolate! Nice, smooth dark chocolate (but not overly dark or bitter), with a layer of orange peel flakes inside. The orange peel adds crunch to the bar, and a subtle citrus flavor too! I'm in love and wanna try other flavors from this brand.

lgvjmbm0pasc.jpg

chocolate and orange is one of my faborite flavor combos!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

lgvjmbm0pasc.jpg

chocolate and orange is one of my faborite flavor combos!

Me too and SO underrated in the US.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    27ia8v1qg3bc.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    27ia8v1qg3bc.jpeg

part of this complete breakfast
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS FORUM!!! 😂
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    paqk20rl2202.png
    golden oreos are my favorite so I am excited to try these
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hilwhl015j1y.png
    3vy4heb4imi9.png
    9nsxbfzub0us.png
    ton of new stuff from high key!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hilwhl015j1y.png
    3vy4heb4imi9.png
    9nsxbfzub0us.png

They have rebates for free items all the time! The pecan clusters were very good (gave them to my mom) and I recently got the chocolate macaroons free which are coming friday!
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    where are the rebates?
    hilwhl015j1y.png
    3vy4heb4imi9.png
    9nsxbfzub0us.png

They have rebates for free items all the time! The pecan clusters were very good (gave them to my mom) and I recently got the chocolate macaroons free which are coming friday!

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    xrqjy1hnrx4e.jpeg

Got this at Costco, and it tastes like a cheddar and a gruyere had a beautiful baby. My toddler who’s usually “meh” about cheese couldn’t get enough of it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    dreamer182 wrote: »
    where are the rebates?
    hilwhl015j1y.png
    3vy4heb4imi9.png
    9nsxbfzub0us.png

I always shared before when they worked for everyone but now the stupid Facebook ads are targeted and only let you get them when you see them on your own feed. I see them almost daily so maybe if you click on them and like the ad you may start getting some !! Once you do one or two you see them every day for various snacks and stuff lol!

Here are some of them for example of what to look for but it won’t work to start it unless you see the ad on your Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/100443165222179/posts/141266227806539/

https://www.facebook.com/1689262831118797/posts/3924818420896549/

https://fb.watch/3pMupjAsVG/