New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    go7a9zj61p1z.png
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    300 calorie per cupcake which is a lot, but easy to fit into my calories.
    cji2dyz1iv3j.jpeg

If you can figure out a way to store them without smushing the tops - this kind of pastry freezes very well. So it should be possible to cut them in half if needed and freeze the halves. Maybe they would store well in the original container?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Tried these coolhaus vegan Ice cream sandwiches. I’ve been eyeing these for awhile but they are $6.50 each! They were on sale for $2.50 so I decided to get them.

Horchata: THE BEST! Soooo good. My favorite cookies are snickerdoodles so that’s probably why I liked that one the most. The ice cream was really creamy which I was surprised since it’s rice milk. Nice and cinnamony.

Cookie dough: Also delicious! I just wished their were cookie dough pieces in the vanilla ice cream. The cookie was delicious. But the chocolate chips in the cookie were too hard for my liking. I always hate chocolate chips in ice cream because I don’t even taste the chocolate unless it’s the kind that melts in your mouth. That would be my only complaint I wish they used the kind that melts in your mouth and doesn’t stay so hard and crunchy.

Cookes and cream: Loved the cookie part. It tasted like a brownie. However, I was hoping the inside ice cream would be more cookies and cream tasting. It was really good but I think I was expecting it to be as good as Oreo ice cream sandwiches I had as a kid and it doesn’t have the Oreo flavor lol. Still very good but in my mind I was expecting it to taste different. It taste more like standard chocolate and vanilla not really cookies and cream.

ndca3uk1mppw.jpeg
    b14cucz6s1bl.jpeg
    qub5q7qj4tfv.jpeg
    fyqqdygjsrwf.jpeg
    eqtlf3mwbhte.jpeg
    24yujpv3q3qv.jpeg
    r5mpqg9eqjhl.jpeg
    acvxr9in9dn2.jpeg
    yl4yc0tomt1m.jpeg

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Tried these coolhaus vegan Ice cream sandwiches. I’ve been eyeing these for awhile but they are $6.50 each! They were on sale for $2.50 so I decided to get them.

Horchata: THE BEST! Soooo good. My favorite cookies are snickerdoodles so that’s probably why I liked that one the most. The ice cream was really creamy which I was surprised since it’s rice milk. Nice and cinnamony.

Cookie dough: Also delicious! I just wished their were cookie dough pieces in the vanilla ice cream. The cookie was delicious. But the chocolate chips in the cookie were too hard for my liking. I always hate chocolate chips in ice cream because I don’t even taste the chocolate unless it’s the kind that melts in your mouth. That would be my only complaint I wish they used the kind that melts in your mouth and doesn’t stay so hard and crunchy.

Cookes and cream: Loved the cookie part. It tasted like a brownie. However, I was hoping the inside ice cream would be more cookies and cream tasting. It was really good but I think I was expecting it to be as good as Oreo ice cream sandwiches I had as a kid and it doesn’t have the Oreo flavor lol. Still very good but in my mind I was expecting it to taste different. It taste more like standard chocolate and vanilla not really cookies and cream.

ndca3uk1mppw.jpeg
    b14cucz6s1bl.jpeg
    qub5q7qj4tfv.jpeg
    fyqqdygjsrwf.jpeg
    eqtlf3mwbhte.jpeg
    24yujpv3q3qv.jpeg
    r5mpqg9eqjhl.jpeg
    acvxr9in9dn2.jpeg
    yl4yc0tomt1m.jpeg

Ugh, those sandwiches are SO good. I used to be obsessed with those, but I had to cut them out of my diet due to the higher calories (I don’t get many as I’m a shorty). My favorites were the cookie dough (that cookie was so good), the mint, and the double chocolate. I also love the horchata.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    The Chocolate peanut butter is awesome, they are made with maple syrup, dates, nuts. I don't like the sugar amount but they are more " natural". x0y281b04uv1.jpg

For protein people, these are FANTASTIC! 7pxvtjl6hifh.jpg
    7stqft6v6clz.jpg

I tried the Form Tiranisu, Plnt cookies and cream and they also have chocolate peanut butter. Excellent.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 not sure if you've posted about this before, but seems like something you would love. Absolutely deeeelicious
    7cbcxao8g707.jpg

I did post before!! I LOVEEEE those!! I have tried all the flavors! I loved how soft they were.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Dr. Preager's littles were on sale so I tried them.

They are like a little dense pancake. Slightly sweet and chewy. Perfect amount of melty chocolate chips throughout. Not so many that it overwhelms the flavor. Not too sweet, I really liked them and I would get them again. 55 calories per little.

cri20m2plslj.png
    tts9woictnpv.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These were free with ibotta rebate. Not the best. I wouldn't get again. The cookie dough is 10x better.

0glc9xeaiprq.png

Did not taste the banana at all. Very dense like an rx bar.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These were on sale so I tried them. They taste kind of like the bday cake mini bunnies but with a funfeti flavored frosting in the middle. SOOOOO sweet so if you don’t like super sweet things you won’t like them. My mom said way too sweet but I loved them.

They kind of remind me of dunkaroos because of the graham and frosting combo.

mekvzclik39s.jpeg
    3ti6xmj70zaa.jpeg
    ccrkkdxdcded.jpeg
    cxc0a2bne2j1.jpeg
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just tried Breyer's non-dairy vanilla ice cream on sale:

2k3jaclggcsn.png

It actually tasted quite good! It's made from oat milk while the two others I tried a while ago (cookies and creme, some peanut butter flavor) were made from almond milk and had not impressed me. But I would buy this again. I can add anything to vanilla.

1.5 qts for $3.50 was $1.17 per pint at Meijers.....usual price is $4.89. All tucked away now in little freezer cups.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I want to try these!!

qvvavbldcz92.png
    1u3f8jkcs7g3.png
    tcgygdf1uaqn.png
    vxj0tmorfuub.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    And these!

x22jz8invyfz.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I want to try these!!

qvvavbldcz92.png
    1u3f8jkcs7g3.png
    tcgygdf1uaqn.png
    vxj0tmorfuub.png

I'd love to hear your thoughts if you try these
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2023
    Options
    My local Walmart only had these two.

LOVED the sweet and tangy! It had a smoky flavor to it almost like a very mild smoky bbq sauce but better. Will definitely use this up and may get it again.

Buffalo one was absolutely DISGUSTING !!! I was actually super excited for this because I love buffalo sauce. It wasn’t spicy at all and tastes nothing like buffalo sauce. It tastes super sweet almost like ketchup mixed with Walden farms blue cheese (which is also one of their only salad dressings I hate). I actually am probably going to throw out the bottle I couldn’t even eat more than a few bites it was so bad. Very sweet and chemical tasting.

mmftngvxjlay.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll find the taco sauces
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These are delicious! And vegan! They taste like a slightly less sweet apple crumble. So good warmed up for 10 seconds. They are only 140 calories and the perfect size. tzjqp2x7s6zf.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Forgot to add the pics.
    These are delicious! And vegan! They taste like a slightly less sweet apple crumble. So good warmed up for 10 seconds. They are only 140 calories and the perfect size. tzjqp2x7s6zf.jpeg
    gkjnlawyfn3n.jpeg
    oxebpoi3l26d.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    48owkjuyw7t4.jpeg
    x6yoxk4mjkbx.jpeg
    This was decent but not amazing. There are no noodles just cauliflower, broccoli, and chickpea balls that are similar to mini falafel. It has a nice broccoli cheddar soup flavor. The broccoli didn’t taste fresh though it tasted like someone threw some frozen broccoli chunks in it. Only 270 calories for a pretty big portion size. ky8mctnw807w.jpeg

I enjoyed it but I wouldn’t get it again unless it was on sale for < $2.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    Ok so I do not have a picture, and it was not store bought, but- YUM what I made tonight was incredible!! I took 1 pack of black beans, carob powder, i tablespoon rolled oats, sweetener (I used Better that Sugar and sugar free maple) and blended with a dash of almond milk. It was like fudge cream!! I had it with a piece of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel. Wow, definitely making again. :)