New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    I just added that Vidalia onion and tomato dressing to my Amazon cart. Looks so good!

Me, too. ;) Sounds amazing.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Not sure if these are new but I just tried the Kashi whole grain blueberry waffles! They are yummy, taste a lot like a blueberry muffin and only 75 calories apiece.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Got this today and will have it with breakfast tomorrow:
    main-product-image.png
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Ninkyou That stuff is LEGIT. I love it; it has a slightly sweeter taste than regular cream cheese with a bit of tanginess, too. My local grocery is discontinuing it and I bought six tubs to keep in the freezer. Going to cry when I run out.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I remember Kroger having a greek yogurt cream cheese, never picked it up though.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    @Ninkyou That stuff is LEGIT. I love it; it has a slightly sweeter taste than regular cream cheese with a bit of tanginess, too. My local grocery is discontinuing it and I bought six tubs to keep in the freezer. Going to cry when I run out.

Awesome. I'm excited to try it :)
  • Curtez
    Curtez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Plant-based protein powder caught my eye and have been researching it here for sometime
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I remember Kroger having a greek yogurt cream cheese, never picked it up though.
    I've only used it in chicken buffalo dip, but it tasted the same as normal cream cheese and melted much better than low fat or fat free cream cheese.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    ff86d01afc48f233c217a01f0493e90a.jpg[img][/img]
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Jg04811 wrote: »
    Kelloggs has a new type of cracker chips. They are the Salt and vinegar ones. AMAZING!! I think you can eat 25 of them for 130 and were only $1.98 =)

I just tried them, SO ADDICTED now. They are amazing.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Complete Nutrition's Best Bar Ever. Holy cow...I'm soooo in <3 with these things. They are meal replacement bars, but I cut them in half and use them as snacks. Not that I couldn't put down three in one sitting!
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Opa yogurt salad dressings now make a veggie dip. It's super tasty just like the dressings. Another one is not new I'm sure, but fairly new to me: Kroger brand carbmaster yogurts. (Purchased at Ralph's if you are in Caifornia). The vanilla is the best. Only 60 calories and more protein than Yoplait light. Mmmmm. I make a sundae with it.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Smari icelandic yogurts and LOVE them!

3b1r6z8set2o.png
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    ahamm002 wrote: »

3b1r6z8set2o.png

Are these anything like Siggi's skyr? Because if yes, I know to avoid them. Otherwise, I might give them a try.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    ahamm002 wrote: »

3b1r6z8set2o.png

Are these anything like Siggi's skyr? Because if yes, I know to avoid them. Otherwise, I might give them a try.

You don't like siggi's? I didn't like the vanilla but the fruit ones are good.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Kettle brand chips, pepperoncini flavor, so good
  • Bobbie63
    Bobbie63 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was just talking with a friend, about cake. As I love to talk about cake. I make them from scratch and what I told her was, when I make it from scratch, one good piece with frosting will do it. I can stop, but if I buy a box mix and make that with the whipped whatever frosting, it's like I want to eat the whole cake (and have). I think if you want cake, make it from scratch then you really really want it. But after 7 days of being very good, no added sugar other than coffee on this diet, I could murder a piece of applesauce raisin cake with brown sugar penuche frosting on it.
  • mizchief_mayhem
    mizchief_mayhem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I picked up a container of red velvet flavored Quark (german yogurt-style cheese) and it was amazing @ 80 cal 0g fat 11g carbs 0g sugar and 14g protein. Something with nutrition that good is always expensive :(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I've only used it in chicken buffalo dip, but it tasted the same as normal cream cheese and melted much better than low fat or fat free cream cheese.
    I might have to pick some up next time I need to use cream cheese.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2015/05/15/canadian-spotted-on-shelves-christie-limited-edition-smores-oreo-cookies/
    I am extremely interested in trying these. Just picked up some cotton candy Oreos yesterday.