New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    7821EFF80CEC52677292157C58D75204.png
    These were new to me! Super good.

Colored Chocolate Beans? Is that a translation thing, a poor choice of words, or are they actual beans?

My kids would love these I will keep my eyes open!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    7821EFF80CEC52677292157C58D75204.png
    These were new to me! Super good.
    Colored Chocolate Beans? Is that a translation thing, a poor choice of words, or are they actual beans?

My kids would love these I will keep my eyes open!
    Probably a poor choice of words, they're basically just M&Ms without the lettering.

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    stealthq wrote: »
    ahamm002 wrote: »
    I just discovered Smari icelandic yogurts and LOVE them!

3b1r6z8set2o.png

Are these anything like Siggi's skyr? Because if yes, I know to avoid them. Otherwise, I might give them a try.

You don't like siggi's? I didn't like the vanilla but the fruit ones are good.

I tried the orange and ginger one. I spat out the first spoonful and then had to literally scrape it off of my tongue to get rid of the taste. It tasted so sour/bitter to me, there's no way I could swallow it. Glad I only bought one.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    dp
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    ahamm002 wrote: »
    I just discovered Smari icelandic yogurts and LOVE them!

3b1r6z8set2o.png

Are these anything like Siggi's skyr? Because if yes, I know to avoid them. Otherwise, I might give them a try.

You don't like siggi's? I didn't like the vanilla but the fruit ones are good.

I tried the orange and ginger one. I spat out the first spoonful and then had to literally scrape it off of my tongue to get rid of the taste. It tasted so sour/bitter to me, there's no way I could swallow it. Glad I only bought one.

Yeah orange ginger isn't my thing, lol.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Got these at whole foods, and I hate dark chocolate but these are delicious and all natural.

dark-chocolate-peanut-butter-product-page.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hill Coconut Cream Pie so good!

th?id=JN.1WijTqV0ltG0C4Cn89ZmEg&pid=15.1
  • Francl27
    Options

I was a bit disappointed, but I'm spoiled with Talenti I think. It's still in the fridge...

Ok not new but I got to try these yesterday

trader-joes-chocolate-hazelnut-cookies-01.JPG

SO good. But yeah, at 90 calories a cookie, I don't dare buying a box.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I was a bit disappointed, but I'm spoiled with Talenti I think. It's still in the fridge...

They look tastier than the cookie butter sandwich cookies.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I am so jealous that you have a Trader Joes nearby. I was tempted to buy some of their cookie spreads on Amazon, but the prices they want I decided against it.

I'm sure they taste pretty similar to the Lotus brand any ways.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options

I am so jealous that you have a Trader Joes nearby. I was tempted to buy some of their cookie spreads on Amazon, but the prices they want I decided against it.

If you have the Biscoff brand, it's the exact same thing. I couldn't resist buying the small jar at Walmart the other day for a taste test. Small is better because cookie butter is also known under another name...crack.

• Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

If you have the Biscoff brand, it's the exact same thing. I couldn't resist buying the small jar at Walmart the other day for a taste test. Small is better because cookie butter is also known under another name...crack.

I've actually only tried their cookie butter in their cheesecake and ice cream! And I like it, but it's too strong for me I think. I don't think I'd enjoy the pure thing as much.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Thanks for the review. I have tried both the creamy & crunchy cookie spreads by Lotus. I wish they would come up with an Oreo Cream haha.
  • Francl27
    Options

Thanks for the review. I have tried both the creamy & crunchy cookie spreads by Lotus. I wish they would come up with an Oreo Cream haha.

Like this?

IMG_1615-e1412660585990.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Like this?

Yeah but maybe without the chocolate part.

I seen on Impulsive Buy that the store Kroger has a few store brand cookie butters & to be honest I am shocked that Wal-Mart & Target hasn't jumped on the bandwagon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2015/05/22/spotted-on-shelves-auntie-annes-pretzel-pocket-sandwiches/#comments

If anyone tries these tell us what you think.

I am thinking they'd taste similar to the Wal-Mart Better Bakery sandwiches.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2015/05/22/spotted-on-shelves-auntie-annes-pretzel-pocket-sandwiches/#comments

I'd try the pepperoni one, their pepperoni pretzels are so good
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

Like this?

I really don't suggest trying this.
    Not as good as the regular cookie butter.
    And it was too sweet, kinda marshmallowy.
    And I love sugar. And marshmallows.
  • Francl27
    Options

Got to check the calories on those... they look good!

Like this?

Well I don't know, the reviews were really good, but I find oreos too sweet already so I would expect it.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

Got to check the calories on those... they look good!

Like this?

Well I don't know, the reviews were really good, but I find oreos too sweet already so I would expect it.

If you think oreos are too sweet, you aren't going to like this.