New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2015/05/22/spotted-on-shelves-auntie-annes-pretzel-pocket-sandwiches/#comments

If anyone tries these tell us what you think.

I am thinking they'd taste similar to the Wal-Mart Better Bakery sandwiches.

Got to check the calories on those... they look good!
    glassyo wrote: »
    Turkey Hill Coconut Cream Pie so good!

th?id=JN.1WijTqV0ltG0C4Cn89ZmEg&pid=15.1

I was a bit disappointed, but I'm spoiled with Talenti I think. It's still in the fridge...

Ok not new but I got to try these yesterday

trader-joes-chocolate-hazelnut-cookies-01.JPG

SO good. But yeah, at 90 calories a cookie, I don't dare buying a box.

I am so jealous that you have a Trader Joes nearby. I was tempted to buy some of their cookie spreads on Amazon, but the prices they want I decided against it.

I'm sure they taste pretty similar to the Lotus brand any ways.

If you have the Biscoff brand, it's the exact same thing. I couldn't resist buying the small jar at Walmart the other day for a taste test. Small is better because cookie butter is also known under another name...crack.

Thanks for the review. I have tried both the creamy & crunchy cookie spreads by Lotus. I wish they would come up with an Oreo Cream haha.

Like this?

IMG_1615-e1412660585990.jpg

I really don't suggest trying this.
    Not as good as the regular cookie butter.
    And it was too sweet, kinda marshmallowy.
    And I love sugar. And marshmallows.

Well I don't know, the reviews were really good, but I find oreos too sweet already so I would expect it.

If you think oreos are too sweet, you aren't going to like this.

Yeah I'm not planning on trying it, lol.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    I'm liking this thread. I found the S'Mores Oreos today. I like them, but will probably only buy the one bag, since I see the potential for danger here. I did divvy them up into snack bags to see if I can control myself, or if I take several bags at a time :o My little experiment.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Double post, sorry
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    hover-ball-by-wham-o.jpg?w=560
  • Francl27
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    I'm liking this thread. I found the S'Mores Oreos today. I like them, but will probably only buy the one bag, since I see the potential for danger here. I did divvy them up into snack bags to see if I can control myself, or if I take several bags at a time :o My little experiment.

I might have 5 boxes of them. Found them on sale at $2.50 then Shop Rite had them at $2.5 plus a $2 coupon for 2... but the kids are eating most of them. I have one once in a while. I figured we have 5 months to eat them...
    Hornsby wrote: »
    hover-ball-by-wham-o.jpg?w=560

Those look awesome. I wish I didn't have that horrible carpet in the living and dining room.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

I didn't know s'mores oreos were a thing...
    It's starting to thunder & lighting here so I can't get my steps in after work.
    So maybe I'll go roam Target looking for oreos
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I saw the S'moreos (this is gonna be a thing, darnit!) in Target the other day. They were in the summer stuff section with the graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate and, I'm assuming, marshmallows but I don't remember seeing them).
  • Francl27
    Options
    I saw the S'moreos (this is gonna be a thing, darnit!) in Target the other day. They were in the summer stuff section with the graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate and, I'm assuming marshmallows but I don't remember seeing them).

Lol S'moreos... love it. I just had one again. I really like them, lol.
  • glassyo
    Options
    I saw the S'moreos (this is gonna be a thing, darnit!) in Target the other day. They were in the summer stuff section with the graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate and, I'm assuming marshmallows but I don't remember seeing them).

I wish I could take credit for it! :)

I sort of ended up buying them from Target (as well as when I was in Walmart earlier in the week). I was also looking at the Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie cookies mentioned earlier but 140 calories for one cookie that's not a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie from Subway doesn't usually do it for me.

<----who seriously needs to go to a Cookie Lovers Anonymous meeting. :)

• Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I sort of ended up buying them from Target (as well as when I was in Walmart earlier in the week). I was also looking at the Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie cookies mentioned earlier but 140 calories for one cookie that's not a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie from Subway doesn't usually do it for me.

Don't waste money on the key lime cookies, I love key lime and these are just OK. Not worth the calories at all.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »

Don't waste money on the key lime cookies, I love key lime and these are just OK. Not worth the calories at all.

Well, phew! I feel better now. :)

• Francl27
    Options

I love Pepperidge Farm cookies but haven't had one in ages because it's harder to fit a 140 calorie cookie than a 70 calorie oreo in my days.... I used to eat the whole bag. Just love their stuff.

Apparently there's a limited edition Yoplait Greek whips key lime pie. Must find. I just love them.
  • glassyo
    Options

I love Pepperidge Farm cookies but haven't had one in ages because it's harder to fit a 140 calorie cookie than a 70 calorie oreo in my days.... I used to eat the whole bag. Just love their stuff.

Apparently there's a limited edition Yoplait Greek whips key lime pie. Must find. I just love them.

Been there, done that with the Milanos and Bordeaux cookies.

I'll have to keep my eye out for the Yoplait Greek whips tho. Sounds good.

• Robbnva
    Options
    I used to eat an entire row of oreos
  • atiral
    atiral Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The hover ball actually works better on carpet.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I used to eat entire bags of Oreos every Wednesday.
  • glassyo
    Options
    I used to eat entire bags of Oreos every Wednesday.

Why Wednesday?

• Francl27
    Options
    atiral wrote: »

Haha now I'm even more tempted!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I got the S'mores Oreos and the Reese's Oreos last night from Target.
    I liked the filling in the Reese's better since I eat them in pieces.
    Eaten as a whole, the S'mores is good. Filling is a little sweet on its own
  • Robbnva
    Options
    atiral wrote: »

Haha now I'm even more tempted!

My daughter had one, it works well. Get it