New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ellamaries wrote: »
    Discovered these 90 calorie cookies! And they're not a small rip off cookie either, definitely satisfy without the guilt! e1zekxvl9s88.jpg
    7ezf98w58ums.jpg

25g doesn't seem like a huge serving, to be honest. But 90 calories is what my favorite cookies are, and it's easy to fit in a day.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread, looks like I will be making a stop at Trader Joe's on the way home!

These aren't new, but I just tried them after a trip to Walmart: Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws in Sea Salt. The calories are pretty reasonable and the serving size is huge. They're great for a little crunch to replace the potato chips.

Their Cinnamon Apple straws are good too.

I tried the Yoplait Limited Edition Sherbet flavor & it actually tasted like sherbet & was pretty creamy. I wouldn't buy it again, because I like to use the Dannon Plain yogurt & add protein powder or fruit.

I also tried the new Milky Way

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2014/10/10/coming-soon-limited-edition-milky-way-marshmallow-with-caramel-and-snickers-mixed-nuts/

I couldn't taste much of the marshmallow but it had a pretty decent caramel base.

I will definitely need to keep an eye out for the cinnamon apple ones! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for that Yoplait too!

I skipped my trip to Trader Joe's tonight. I was way too hungry and knew cheesecakes, cookie butters, scones, and anything else in sight would have wound up in my basket!

If I had a Trader Joe's by me I would buy all the FOODS! Sadly I have never been to one.
  • Francl27
    Options
    After reading this thread, looks like I will be making a stop at Trader Joe's on the way home!

These aren't new, but I just tried them after a trip to Walmart: Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws in Sea Salt. The calories are pretty reasonable and the serving size is huge. They're great for a little crunch to replace the potato chips.

Their Cinnamon Apple straws are good too.

I tried the Yoplait Limited Edition Sherbet flavor & it actually tasted like sherbet & was pretty creamy. I wouldn't buy it again, because I like to use the Dannon Plain yogurt & add protein powder or fruit.

I also tried the new Milky Way

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2014/10/10/coming-soon-limited-edition-milky-way-marshmallow-with-caramel-and-snickers-mixed-nuts/

I couldn't taste much of the marshmallow but it had a pretty decent caramel base.

I will definitely need to keep an eye out for the cinnamon apple ones! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for that Yoplait too!

I skipped my trip to Trader Joe's tonight. I was way too hungry and knew cheesecakes, cookie butters, scones, and anything else in sight would have wound up in my basket!

If I had a Trader Joe's by me I would buy all the FOODS! Sadly I have never been to one.

Trader Joe's is definitely a place I only go to when I know I can control my cravings.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,636 Member
    Options
    Not to brag, but I have a Trader Joe's within a 2 minute (if, even that) walk from my work.

Oh, and I tried the Yoplait Greek Whips Strawberry Cheesecake flavor yesterday. Really yummy but I'm not sure I tasted the cheesecake part. But, then again, I like my cheesecake pure. It was definitely better than the Strawberry cheesecake flavored normal greek yogurt.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my next appointment with my orthopedist because that means I can get the perfect chance to go to Trader Joes.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My apartment complex is literally right behind a Trader Joe's. Toughest thing to avoid when going anywhere!
  • sadeyez102
    sadeyez102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Angie's Boom Chika sea salt popcorn is my new obsession!
  • glassyo
    Options
    My apartment complex is literally right behind a Trader Joe's. Toughest thing to avoid when going anywhere!

I used to live half a block from a Trader Joe's (now it's a little less than a mile in the same area) but didn't appreciate it back then.

It's not even just the food I love about that place. I love the atmosphere. The employees are all really nice and helpful, they're really good about accepting returns, and they play great music over the sound system. :)

• professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Black Greens Organic 85% cocoa dark chocolate is new to me

I ate a few other brands. Usually 10g a day for heart health

This stuff is so absolutely delicious!! A few little squares make up 10g.

It is great dipped in Chobani 100 black cherry yogurt.

It is my coffee and treat in the morning.

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    For the love of god, oreo people. FOR. THE. LOVE. OF. GOD.
    glassyo wrote: »
    For the love of god, oreo people. FOR. THE. LOVE. OF. GOD.

I saw this on my Facebook feed when I was awake at 3 AM. I think those were my exact words. Happy to report I'm still eating the S'Moreos in the 2 cookie serving size, I got the Reese's, they're okay, I think it's because my love of the real thing is so strong that it's hard to live up to. Definitely want to try these brownie batter ones.

• nancr2000
    nancr2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this yesterday. Nut Exactly. Three of my favorite things - almonds, popcorn and chocolate. not too bad on calories either...
    hqgrfcd3zsl5.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    nancr2000 wrote: »
    Just discovered this yesterday. Nut Exactly. Three of my favorite things - almonds, popcorn and chocolate. not too bad on calories either...
    hqgrfcd3zsl5.jpg

Now that looks good. I only like sweet popcorn... that's why I prefer much never have it... too many calories!

Still hoping to find news about the brownie batter oreos soon!
  • glassyo
    Options
    Those really do look good! And I just looked up the nutritional info cuz...mfp...and they're only 5 pieces for for 130 calories.

I perused Target a couple days this week (it's really close to work so I walk around there during lunch sometimes to work off sitting on my butt all day) but the brownie batter oreos aren't in yet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I see Planter's has a S'Mores mix that I almost bought at either Target or Giant yesterday. Wal-Mart used to carry Mama Mellace's trail mix & man was that stuff good! I could've ate a whole bag of that a day.

http://mamamellace.com/ShopCart2/imageViewer.php?pID=61
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Did someone already post this? I only ate one kernel, but man it was good. Vegetarian too.

wn-baconesque-popcorn2.png

• Francl27
    Options

The reviews underneath were pretty bad though, so I don't know, lol.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Did someone already post this? I only ate one kernel, but man it was good. Vegetarian too.

wn-baconesque-popcorn2.png

That's it, I'm going to trader joes next week! 45 minute drive be damned! ;)