New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I got the S'mores Oreos and the Reese's Oreos last night from Target.
    I liked the filling in the Reese's better since I eat them in pieces.
    Eaten as a whole, the S'mores is good. Filling is a little sweet on its own

I want to try the Reese's oreos too, I hate they made the packages so small now
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    I got the S'mores Oreos and the Reese's Oreos last night from Target.
    I liked the filling in the Reese's better since I eat them in pieces.
    Eaten as a whole, the S'mores is good. Filling is a little sweet on its own

I want to try the Reese's oreos too, I hate they made the packages so small now

It's only the special flavors.
    Double stuf and the other ones were still the big packages
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Probably not new, but new to me. I found That's It fruit bars. I got the apple/blueberry and it was so yummy and only 100 calories. I also have just discovered Luna Bars. Not a nut eater, so I have been getting the Lemon Zest and, Chocolate Peppermint Stick.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I saw the S'moreos (this is gonna be a thing, darnit!) in Target the other day. They were in the summer stuff section with the graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate and, I'm assuming marshmallows but I don't remember seeing them).

Lol S'moreos... love it. I just had one again. I really like them, lol.

I wish I could take credit for it! :)

I sort of ended up buying them from Target (as well as when I was in Walmart earlier in the week). I was also looking at the Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie cookies mentioned earlier but 140 calories for one cookie that's not a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie from Subway doesn't usually do it for me.

<----who seriously needs to go to a Cookie Lovers Anonymous meeting. :)

I love Pepperidge Farm cookies but haven't had one in ages because it's harder to fit a 140 calorie cookie than a 70 calorie oreo in my days.... I used to eat the whole bag. Just love their stuff.

Apparently there's a limited edition Yoplait Greek whips key lime pie. Must find. I just love them.

I bought the Yoplait Limited Edition Rainbow Sherbet & have it in my diary to try Monday. I'll post here & tell you guys what I thought.

I seen on Impulsive Buy that Evol frozen foods have a Goat Cheese Ravioli flavor that looks so good. I hope it's not just at Target since I only go there every few months.

I might have to try the Keebler Red Velvet Cookies they reviewed since the reviewer said they were pretty good.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I used to eat entire bags of Oreos every Wednesday.

Why Wednesday?
    that's when I'd go to the grocery store and buy whatever I felt like spending money on for "brunch"

A blue bell pint and Oreos were staples

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I saw the S'moreos (this is gonna be a thing, darnit!) in Target the other day. They were in the summer stuff section with the graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate and, I'm assuming marshmallows but I don't remember seeing them).

I sort of ended up buying them from Target (as well as when I was in Walmart earlier in the week). I was also looking at the Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie cookies mentioned earlier but 140 calories for one cookie that's not a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie from Subway doesn't usually do it for me.

I love Pepperidge Farm cookies but haven't had one in ages because it's harder to fit a 140 calorie cookie than a 70 calorie oreo in my days.... I used to eat the whole bag. Just love their stuff.

Apparently there's a limited edition Yoplait Greek whips key lime pie. Must find. I just love them.

I bought the Yoplait Limited Edition Rainbow Sherbet & have it in my diary to try Monday. I'll post here & tell you guys what I thought.

I seen on Impulsive Buy that Evol frozen foods have a Goat Cheese Ravioli flavor that looks so good. I hope it's not just at Target since I only go there every few months.

I might have to try the Keebler Red Velvet Cookies they reviewed since the reviewer said they were pretty good.

I've been wondering about frozen foods lately, to be honest. I typically don't have room in the freezer for those but some do look pretty interesting.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I've been wondering about frozen foods lately, to be honest. I typically don't have room in the freezer for those but some do look pretty interesting.

Some of my favorites are:

Healthy Choice: Crustless Chicken Pot Pie & I like their Pumpkin Squash Ravioli
    Michelina: Beef & Peppers (not overly filling, but great when you want a quick meal)
    Red's: Their burritos are so good (I usually find these at Giant)
    Amy's: Their burritos are also pretty filling
    Evol: I like their Chipoltle Chicken Mac & Cheese the most since it has a home style crust on top
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    I tried these recently. Something about it was just really good.

coco-ice-minis-sand-banana-split.png

I haven't tried those but I have tried their vanilla ice cream since an ex had issues with dairy.

It makes a good root beer float
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Michelina: Beef & Peppers (not overly filling, but great when you want a quick meal)
    Evol: I like their Chipoltle Chicken Mac & Cheese the most since it has a home style crust on top

I love the Evol Chipotle Chicken Mac n Cheese but also the Chicken Green Chili one (can't remember exactly the name) and the butternut squash ravioli one. Any of the healthy choice steamers especially the Top Chef labeled ones are pretty good. I like frozen meals for at work when I don't have leftovers from Je or time to pack much of a lunch but I don't find them filling enough for a full meal so I usually supplement with either a salad or even extra protein from my work cafeteria (I will just buy a chicken breast and add it to the frozen thing) or a yogurt or something.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

I love the Evol Chipotle Chicken Mac n Cheese but also the Chicken Green Chili one (can't remember exactly the name) and the butternut squash ravioli one. Any of the healthy choice steamers especially the Top Chef labeled ones are pretty good. I like frozen meals for at work when I don't have leftovers from Je or time to pack much of a lunch but I don't find them filling enough for a full meal so I usually supplement with either a salad or even extra protein from my work cafeteria (I will just buy a chicken breast and add it to the frozen thing) or a yogurt or something.

Ooh the butternut squash ravioli sounds good & they have a new Goat Cheese one that looks good too. I agree that usually you need to supplement with some other food items to keep you satiated since most of the Lean Cuisine meals in my opinion aren't that filling.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options

I finally tasted them and they were well worth buying that second package before trying.

• Francl27
    Options
    Found the Caramel Almond butter! Will try soon.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    OK so I tried the Reese's pb Oreo, very disappointed. Smoreos are way better.

On another note I tried a free trial of graze, and forgot to cancel so paid for a 2nd box. Loved everything I got. If it weren't so expensive I'd order these over and over
  • Francl27
    Options

On another note I tried a free trial of graze, and forgot to cancel so paid for a 2nd box. Loved everything I got. If it weren't so expensive I'd order these over and over

I got the old pricing, I pay $10 for 8 snacks, which is very reasonable IMO. Still only get them once a month or so, but mostly because I tend to just eat them all in a couple days.
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

See, for me, I thought Reese's was better.

I also got a single serving packet of Justin's Maple Almond Butter.
    Yeah, no.
    I felt disgusting and sick after eating that.
    I'm gonna stick to peanut butter
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I ordered a jar of Pumpkin Butter on Amazon, from Trader Joe's. Curious as to how it is.
  • Francl27
    Options

See, for me, I thought Reese's was better.

I also got a single serving packet of Justin's Maple Almond Butter.
    Yeah, no.
    I felt disgusting and sick after eating that.
    I'm gonna stick to peanut butter

Odd, a lot of people seem to love it!

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Will have to check out this chobani hazelnut goodness you speak of. Love anything hazelnut!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I ordered a jar of Pumpkin Butter on Amazon, from Trader Joe's. Curious as to how it is.

I haven't tried it, but the fig butter is amazing. We had a night of pretending to be French and had brie, fig butter, fresh bread, and wine for dinner. It was fantastic.