New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Found the Salted Caramel Fiber One Cheesecake Bars today at Wal-Mart & they're good! 150 calories (a little higher after you weigh it on the food scale) & not bad for a Fiber One product. Definitely not as tasty as cheesecake, but not a bad substitute.

18197532964_4ab7271538_z.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Today I bought two new Lindt Flavors

pink-explosion-hello-bar_main_450x_422639.png

& a Chocolate Sundae flavor.

Will try the Raspberry one tomorrow.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Found the plum Chobani! Will try tomorrow hopefully.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

The raspberry flavor is really good but still haven't tried the Chocolate Sundae one.

Yuenglings-caramel-popcorn2.png

Found this flavor at Giant! First taste & it was heaven. It had a slight popcorn flavor with a lot of caramel.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Why did no one even mention this yet!?! I noticed it on Quest's Facebook two days ago, I MUST TRY IT.
    clau7wgcelk1.jpg

I want the salted caramel, not gonna lie... but I don't use protein powder enough to justify it.. I opened my bag of vanilla protein powder a year ago or something, and I have that trutein pudding that is just way too sweet and turns me into a carb craving maniac too.. but I spent so much on it that I hate throwing it away. I'll wait until there is a sale I think...

At least for Quest bars, you can request a sample pack from them.
    You may be able to do the same for the powder...

I moved after requesting my Quest bar sample (though I've tried every flavor except the new mint one) so I've never gotten mine lol

The salted caramel is bomb, especially in oatmeal or as protein fluff. SO good...
  • Francl27
    Options

The raspberry flavor is really good but still haven't tried the Chocolate Sundae one.

Yuenglings-caramel-popcorn2.png

Found this flavor at Giant! First taste & it was heaven. It had a slight popcorn flavor with a lot of caramel.

Still drooling over this. Hope I can find it.

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered these delicious root vegetable chips exotic blend that Aldi sells in their Simply Nature product line. Typically I really don't care for potato chips, but these are amazing. It's parsnips, sweet potato, batata and taro. Sweet lord, I always feel like I'm going to eat the whole bag...
  • Francl27
    Options
    I recently discovered these delicious root vegetable chips exotic blend that Aldi sells in their Simply Nature product line. Typically I really don't care for potato chips, but these are amazing. It's parsnips, sweet potato, batata and taro. Sweet lord, I always feel like I'm going to eat the whole bag...

Oh that sounds good! But yeah typically it's the oil that makes up for most of the calories, so I don't tend to bother with veggie chips...

I had one of the Chobani plum yogurts and they are pretty good. Not gonna lie though, nothing comes close to Fruyo classic blended yogurts, but I guess those have 200 calories...
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I saw this at Shop Rite yesterday, so it might be easier to get than PB2. Similar macros, no salt or sugar. Just 5 more calories for the same serving size (The jar in Shop Rite said 50 calories, not 53 like the label here). I might switch for the convenience factor of picking it up during my regular grocery shopping.

pure-pb-jar.jpg

5d93c87e7486.jpg

• AChildAtHeart
    AChildAtHeart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm conflicted. Part of me says those Oreos are a must have and the other part is rolling its eyes and saying the red velvet cake craze has officially jumped the shark.
  • IceColeNH
    IceColeNH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the Molokai Coconut!
    I love the bai5 antioxidant infusion drinks! They fill you up and have 5 calories per serving!

Yeah that.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm conflicted. Part of me says those Oreos are a must have and the other part is rolling its eyes and saying the red velvet cake craze has officially jumped the shark.
    I thought they were pretty mediocre

Cotton candy is my favorite out of the new flavors I've tried.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options

I liked the filling on the red velvets and the wafers (duh) on the cotton candy. Like someone pointed out earlier, I should have just put the red velvet filling with the cotton candy wafers for a full cookie. :)

Also, no sign of the brownie batter oreos yet at Target.

(I really don't know how I got on this oreos kick. The only normal sized cookies I ever really eat are girl scouts.)

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Oh that sounds good! But yeah typically it's the oil that makes up for most of the calories, so I don't tend to bother with veggie chips...

I had one of the Chobani plum yogurts and they are pretty good. Not gonna lie though, nothing comes close to Fruyo classic blended yogurts, but I guess those have 200 calories...

Trader Joe's has a version of those veggie chips.
    I saw this at Shop Rite yesterday, so it might be easier to get than PB2. Similar macros, no salt or sugar. Just 5 more calories for the same serving size (The jar in Shop Rite said 50 calories, not 53 like the label here). I might switch for the convenience factor of picking it up during my regular grocery shopping.

pure-pb-jar.jpg

5d93c87e7486.jpg

It would be cheaper and have the same end result if you used peanut flour. A one pound bag of peanut flour at TJs is cheaper than PB2.
    http://www.dailygarnish.com/2010/09/powdered-peanut-butter-a-review-taste-test.html
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    Did Trader Joe's start selling peanut flour again? They did a long time ago but I never really check the sugar/flour part of the store.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options

I have to try the brownie batter ones when they come out. let's be reasonable here. If I try them and they were only ok then hey, at least now I know. But If I don't try them then clearly they are the best things ever and there's no way i'll ever be convinced otherwise!!

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I liked the filling on the red velvets and the wafers (duh) on the cotton candy. Like someone pointed out earlier, I should have just put the red velvet filling with the cotton candy wafers for a full cookie. :)

Also, no sign of the brownie batter oreos yet at Target.

(I really don't know how I got on this oreos kick. The only normal sized cookies I ever really eat are girl scouts.)
    I haven't seen the brownie batter Oreos either. :disappointed:

I want to try those and these cherry limeade HEB brand Oreos.