New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I tried the Auntie Anne's Pocket Sandwich tonight

ham-pocket-sandwich-thumb.png

The crust was pretty good & the cheese tasted decent, but it's not something I would buy again. Personally I like The Better Bakery sandwiches I've bought at Wal-Mart.

The calories for these were 410 & I found them at Weis.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Finally made the trip to Trader Joe's and then hit up GNC on the way home!

At Trader Joe's I picked up the Crunchy Broccoli Florets and some Roasted Plantain Chips. I'm really excited to try the Broccoli Florets.

At GNC I picked up Quest Chips in Sour Cream and Cheddar and BBQ. Also got some Quest Bars in S'mores and one of the new Banana Nut Muffin ones. Avoided the new Mint Chocolate Chips though. I don't know how I would like the mint ones since I microwave my Quest bars.

Edited: Glad that I ate before going to TJ's!! They had a whole end of the aisle display of the Baconesque popcorn. It was very tempting!
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Muller Dessert Inspired Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt creamy strawberry and has graham crackers crumbs to mix up with the yogurt 200 calories low sodium
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Orville reddenbacker has out a Skinny Girl snack size microwave popcorn that is Lime and Salt flavored, pretty good...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Finally made the trip to Trader Joe's and then hit up GNC on the way home!

At Trader Joe's I picked up the Crunchy Broccoli Florets and some Roasted Plantain Chips. I'm really excited to try the Broccoli Florets.

At GNC I picked up Quest Chips in Sour Cream and Cheddar and BBQ. Also got some Quest Bars in S'mores and one of the new Banana Nut Muffin ones. Avoided the new Mint Chocolate Chips though. I don't know how I would like the mint ones since I microwave my Quest bars.

Edited: Glad that I ate before going to TJ's!! They had a whole end of the aisle display of the Baconesque popcorn. It was very tempting!

I love Quest chips. I need to get more at some point.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I love Quest chips. I need to get more at some point.

I definitely can't wait to try them! I was surprised at how many flavors there were!

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the Quest chips too. The cheddar and sour cream flavor is my favorite.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Just seen on Jif's website they have a peanut butter powder now.

http://www.jif.com/products/peanut-powder

It says it's 70 calories for three tablespoons so a few more calories than PB2 (maybe like 3-4 top).

It actually comes out the same. PB2 is 45 cals for 2 tablespoons. I wonder if it'll be cheaper tho. I got spoiled buying the jars at Big Lots for $4 each but my closest store went out of business.

Not quite. PB2 is 45 calories for 14 grams. The Jif 3 tablespoons is only 15 grams. PB2 is 3.21 calories a gram and the Jif is 5 calories per gram.

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    rwerwerwe34544.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Haven't tried them yet, but will be buying them this week for sure. ;)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »

Those were amazing. I didn't care for the Red Velvet ones and haven't tried the S'moreos but loved the Reese's ones.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I want to try them still, but my husband doesn't like oreos and my kids don't like PB and I don't want to be stuck having to eat a whole package.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I want to try them still, but my husband doesn't like oreos and my kids don't like PB and I don't want to be stuck having to eat a whole package.

You don't have to eat them all in one day. :p

And there are only 12 servings in the package.

Aaaaaaaaaand I tried the vanilla cupcake flavored Yoplait Whip last night. It tasted like normal vanilla yogurt but less so.
  • Serah87
    Options

Aaaaaaaaaand I tried the vanilla cupcake flavored Yoplait Whip last night. It tasted like normal vanilla yogurt but less so.

Agree.....I eat 1 or 2 a day or every other day!! ;)
  • Serah87
    edited June 2015
    Options
    bbq_439x334_1.jpg

Tried these last week, very good!!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »

Those were amazing. I didn't care for the Red Velvet ones and haven't tried the S'moreos but loved the Reese's ones.

I didn't try the Red Velvet since I havent heard good reviews and I don't like red velvet lol

I got the Reese's and the S'moreos the same weekend.
    I take my oreos apart when I eat them and I prefered the filling in the Reese's.
    Barely though. The s'moreos is a bit sweeter
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    de44f678-31fd-4442-bb92-a32df47312c4_zpsoflzu3td.jpg

0985839d-4f64-4de5-8514-9a0018480af3_zpsusns3fvi.jpg

Peanut Butter Chocolate
    Fermented Vegan Proteins+ contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

Peanut butter, isomalto-oligosaccharides, fermented pea protein isolate, organic agave syrup, crisp rice (rice flour, rice bran, raisin juice concentrate, salt), sesame powder, chocolate drops (organic cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter), organic evaporated cane juice, sesame seeds, natural flavors, peanut oil, fermented vegan protein blend (organic hemp protein, organic quinoa sprout powder, alfalfa protein, organic spirulina, mung bean sprouts), chia seeds, sea salt, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols. Contains: Peanuts and sesame seeds. May contain: Milk, soy, tree nuts and egg.

A little high on the sugar (9 grams/bar) @ 220 calories for 13 grams of protein. I have tried this - tastes good though...

Where did you buy that? Looks pretty tasty.
  • blwasson73
    blwasson73 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    gz1w770xpsmh.jpg
    Found these at Costco in a 4 pack. Just Chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla bean and cinnamon. If you can get over the gel texture, they're not bad and good when a sweet tooth kicks in.
  • Francl27
    Options

Lol I know, but I don't like leaving a bag of cookies open too long, and I don't want oreos more than once a week, if that... so it's just not worth it.

I found these at a local store that had them on clearance at 50c... I REALLY liked it, but there are things I like more for 170 calories, so I probably won't buy them again unless I find them very cheap again (doubtful). Still though... it was really good.

SF-OhMyYog-6oz-0fat-Blueberry-Front_310x310.png