New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    ipo5kiqwqalr.jpg

Found at Trader Joes.
    can be found at Hannafords, Shaws, Big Y, etc in the northeast.

Nomnomnom
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh I love cheddar!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    bs5cgWe.jpg

And yes its as good as it looks!
  • Francl27
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    bs5cgWe.jpg

And yes its as good as it looks!

I saw those too, lol.
  • Francl27
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So I bought these because they were cheap.

th?id=JN.37ni9Rf9mK1bUYvMwneCmg&pid=15.1&P=0

80 calories of sadness. Seriously. It's too dry. And ridiculously tiny. It was edible with ice cream though, and at least I got rid of the brownie and ice cream craving for 150 calories, lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh, I like the brownies. Had one last night, actually. It's small but it seems the right size for the calories.

I like the fiber one version too but don't eat it because fiber one products don't sit well with me.
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ohhhhh, I like the brownies. Had one last night, actually. It's small but it seems the right size for the calories.

I like the fiber one version too but don't eat it because fiber one products don't sit well with me.

I didn't like the fiber one version, from what I remember... it wasn't chocolatey enough or something... but yeah fiber one stuff has weird effects for me too... lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    k2-_2d51ef32-851d-41d9-a88c-766c5cbaacd2.v1.jpg

I love these! I'm not sure if you've ever had the Cake Batter Chapstick or not, but it tastes like a cereal version of that... in a good way!

I finally bought this cereal to try & Giant had the new Jif Hazelnut Cookies & Cream & the new Cheesecake flavors. I'll report back on the Cookies & Cream in a bit.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Well not to stray from the topic of food...but I going to stray from the topic of food. I purchased a wax warmer last week and omg my house smells so fantastic.

But this is the food forum :p

The other things I'm looking for are the brownie batter oreos and the limited edition plum Chobani. I think that's it really... I really wanted to find those Quaker bars, and I'm not disappointed.

If you can't find the Chobani at Target I think I saw it at Wal-Mart.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I've looked for the light and fit Tiramisu but I haven't found it... but sucralose gives me major carb cravings anyway so it's probably a good thing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I've looked for the light and fit Tiramisu but I haven't found it... but sucralose gives me major carb cravings anyway so it's probably a good thing.

Someone on Impulsive Buy said it could just be a limited edition sold at Giant. Shop Rite seems similar to Giant so maybe they'll also get it.
  • Francl27
    Options

Someone on Impulsive Buy said it could just be a limited edition sold at Giant. Shop Rite seems similar to Giant so maybe they'll also get it.

Interesting...

So the Quaker girl scout flavors are only available at Target, apparently. Just FYI.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    OK the TJs peanut butter and jelly yogurt was disgusting
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »

It's delicious.
    and the girl at TJS told me to freeze it and it's better than Ben and Jerrys. Which isn't too hard.

I did get "Save our Swirl"from B&J, haven't tried it yet.

There's Girl Scout crunch bars out too. The peanut butter creme one is essentially a thin Crunch bar on top of a Nutty Bar. Good but a box of Nutty bars is a better price
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You liked them? Ugh I almost hurl'd
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    I bought more so yeah I like them lol

The series of coffee flavor yogurts I tried were way worse. Plus I add peanut butter to my plain greek yogurt anyway
  • threshkreen
    threshkreen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way back on page one someone was talking about Quest protein bars. The flavors I like the most are the white chocolate/raspberry and the chocolate chip cookie dough. Someone at the gym told me you can soften the Choc. Chip one, roll it out, bake it at 350 for a little bit (he was not sure exactly how long) and voila...a nice cookie. Personally, I like freezing them...yes it is tough on the teeth, but frozen it they force you to chew and eat more slowly!
  • Francl27
    Options

I liked the Pb and jelly yogurt too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

It's delicious.
    and the girl at TJS told me to freeze it and it's better than Ben and Jerrys. Which isn't too hard.

I did get "Save our Swirl"from B&J, haven't tried it yet.

There's Girl Scout crunch bars out too. The peanut butter creme one is essentially a thin Crunch bar on top of a Nutty Bar. Good but a box of Nutty bars is a better price

The Save Our Swirled flavor was good, but sometimes the raspberry flavor seemed too overwhelming.
  • Francl27
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ok the Impulsive Buy has pictures of Fiber One cheesecake bars. Must find.