New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Quaker Thin Mint granola bars - 100 calories and surprisingly good.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    I just discovered Quaker Thin Mint granola bars - 100 calories and surprisingly good.

They also have the ones that taste like the Samoas/Carmel Delights. My store had a sale for three boxes so I got two Thin Mints and one of those. Just like my cookie order.

• TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

They also have the ones that taste like the Samoas/Carmel Delights. My store had a sale for three boxes so I got two Thin Mints and one of those. Just like my cookie order.

I didn't see the samoa ones, I would love those.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

I didn't see the samoa ones, I would love those.

They are good! I got them at Target.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    20148608902_28e144d163_z.jpg

I bought the Kozy Shack Salted Caramel

I also bought the Lay's Reuben chips & they're tasty.

At Wal-Mart I noticed a yogurt I've never seen before Dundee & bought their Honey & it's pretty good for around 290 calories. This yogurt reminds me a bit of Noosa.
  • Francl27
    Options
    20148608902_28e144d163_z.jpg

I bought the Kozy Shack Salted Caramel

I also bought the Lay's Reuben chips & they're tasty.

At Wal-Mart I noticed a yogurt I've never seen before Dundee & bought their Honey & it's pretty good for around 290 calories. This yogurt reminds me a bit of Noosa.

How is the pudding? I'm so tempted. At least my daughter would probably help finishing them..
  • Francl27
    Options
    Checked Walmart, no brownie batter oreos. I'm guessing they are just not out yet... I've seen all of them except the keylime ones so far.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Checked Walmart, no brownie batter oreos. I'm guessing they are just not out yet... I've seen all of them except the keylime ones so far.

It didn't take long for me to get over the key lime oreos. According to the Impulsive Buy review, the graham cracker cookie doesn't cut the tartness of the key lime filling.

Speaking of tartness, I tried quark yesterday. I love my greek yogurt but I have to majorly mask the taste with mix ins and splenda. I didn't need the splenda with the quark.

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I bought the key lime Oreos and had my first one just now. Not crazy about them. The lime tasted more like limeade than key lime, and I'm not sure I tasted any graham cracker either.

I also got the s'moreos and am more optimistic about those based on the reviews in here.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I bought the key lime Oreos and had my first one just now. Not crazy about them. The lime tasted more like limeade than key lime, and I'm not sure I tasted any graham cracker either.

I also got the s'moreos and am more optimistic about those based on the reviews in here.

The smores are the best.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

@Francl27

The pudding is very decadent & such a smooth flavor. So worth the 200 calories!

I haven't seen the Brownie Oreos either & didn't you say you seen the Crispy Oreos somewhere?
  • Francl27
    Options

@Francl27

The pudding is very decadent & such a smooth flavor. So worth the 200 calories!

Once my PMS is gone I will probably try it out...
  • smith31214080
    smith31214080 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't know how new it is but I picked up some powdered peanut butter at the store the other day because I had never seen it before. I still have not used it so I don't know if I will like it or not
  • Francl27
    Options
    FINALLY found this

Elli-Quark-Review-Peach-01.jpg

Very disappointed. Will buy again if I find it on sale, but it's just not worth the price tag. Sadface.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    FINALLY found this

Very disappointed. Will buy again if I find it on sale, but it's just not worth the price tag. Sadface.

*gasp* That's what I had in the strawberry the other day. What disappointed you about it?
  • Francl27
    edited August 2015
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    FINALLY found this

*gasp* That's what I had in the strawberry the other day. What disappointed you about it?

It wasn't very creamy and pretty watery, and the taste was bland... I got a blueberry one too, I'll have to see how that one is...
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    apf5l0oqg66r.jpg

Just tried this. I thought it was good, but really sweet for me. I did half this and half Simply Jif on toast and it was still pretty sweet, but tasted good. Maybe as a treat. (Or DH will love it xP He was begging me to get it when we saw this) I think it might be good for crepes with berries too, I usually use Nutella.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I bought Friendy's Camp Friendly's S'Mores, Vanilla Pineapple, & Cotton Candy Rockin' Poppin' Cotton Candy.

I bought them at Giant for $1.99 & all these flavors are limited edition.