New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    OK the TJs peanut butter and jelly yogurt was disgusting

It's delicious.
    and the girl at TJS told me to freeze it and it's better than Ben and Jerrys. Which isn't too hard.

I did get "Save our Swirl"from B&J, haven't tried it yet.

There's Girl Scout crunch bars out too. The peanut butter creme one is essentially a thin Crunch bar on top of a Nutty Bar. Good but a box of Nutty bars is a better price

The Save Our Swirled flavor was good, but sometimes the raspberry flavor seemed too overwhelming.

The raspberry wasn't too bad, better than the Core flavor that was the raspberry
  • theredhead77
    theredhead77 Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am late to the party but Trader Joe's partially popped popcorn is my new downfall.

When I make popcorn (air popper) I always stop it early so I get lots of the crunchies. My dentist hates that I do it but (knock wood) I haven't had issues... yet. These seem to be happy medium though crunchies from the air popper don't have any oil or extra deliciousness on them.

Just in case you (general) are late to the party - Keebler Coconut dreams are Samoas. Available year-round!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I am late to the party but Trader Joe's partially popped popcorn is my new downfall.

When I make popcorn (air popper) I always stop it early so I get lots of the crunchies. My dentist hates that I do it but (knock wood) I haven't had issues... yet. These seem to be happy medium though crunchies from the air popper don't have any oil or extra deliciousness on them.

Just in case you (general) are late to the party - Keebler Coconut dreams are Samoas. Available year-round!

So I hear. But my favorites are Thanks-a-lot and I've tried several Keebler cookies that looked like it but they definitely don't taste like them :(
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok the Impulsive Buy has pictures of Fiber One cheesecake bars. Must find.

I actually found these at Walmart on the clearance rack for $2/box. I'd never seen them before. My son loved them.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok the Impulsive Buy has pictures of Fiber One cheesecake bars. Must find.

I actually found these at Walmart on the clearance rack for $2/box. I'd never seen them before. My son loved them.

Found them at Target. Got the strawberry kind. It's pretty good for 150 calories (ok mine was closer to 160). It doesn't scream cheesecake though, but still good.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Threads like this actually make me very glad i'm not an American, because if I lived there i'd be having to lose a hell of a lot more than the 40lb i'm currently trying to shift, i'd be the size of a house! You guys have too much yummy stuff! lol :D
  • Francl27
    Options
    CariTJR wrote: »
    Threads like this actually make me very glad i'm not an American, because if I lived there i'd be having to lose a hell of a lot more than the 40lb i'm currently trying to shift, i'd be the size of a house! You guys have too much yummy stuff! lol :D

Lol, honestly, it's much easier here than it was when I lived in France.. all the pastries and cheese and croissants and delicious dairy desserts... just forget it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok so I got these (I know, been eating a lot of processed junk lately, but heck).

prdLarge_121627.jpg

I'm both disappointed and pleasantly surprised... I'm used to Kind bars or random granola bars, and they are definitely different. Less sweet, way more dense, and the good part - way more filling. So yeah, taste-wise, it's not as satisfying as a Kind bar, but my stomach can really tell the difference. 9g of fat, 5g of fiber and 5g of protein for 200 calories really isn't bad either.

I'm not sure I'll buy them again, though, unless they are on sale, but they are a pretty decent snack.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nut Exactly Almond Popcorn dipped in dark chocolate.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    I hate you guys and this thread.

I walked into Target yesterday and walked out with the Crunch sprinkled donut cereal, a box of the Quaker samoaey granola bars (even without being sure you can or can't feel the coconut part) and a package of the peanut butter oreos (ok, that one's on me).

All that and some Kellogg's pastry crisps. Seriously the brown sugar flavor tastes just like a pop tart.

That's all I walked out of there with. I was a tiny bit embarrassed but was also feeling tired so just the thought of all that sugar helped. :)

• Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I walked into Target yesterday and walked out with the Crunch sprinkled donut cereal, a box of the Quaker samoaey granola bars (even without being sure you can or can't feel the coconut part) and a package of the peanut butter oreos (ok, that one's on me).

All that and some Kellogg's pastry crisps. Seriously the brown sugar flavor tastes just like a pop tart.

That's all I walked out of there with. I was a tiny bit embarrassed but was also feeling tired so just the thought of all that sugar helped. :)

Love the pastry crisps!
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

Love the pastry crisps!

I would've rathered a poptart that the Special K crisps. Better price and more satisfying
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options

Love the pastry crisps!

I would've rathered a poptart that the Special K crisps. Better price and more satisfying

My problem with poptarts is there is no way I won't eat both of them at the same time. It's like a pint of Ben and Jerry's being one serving. :)

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I do like the pastry crisps, the blackberry streusel ones are my favorite.

Oh and I've been out of this but all the talk of Samoas made me go to the store to restock, if you like creamer in your coffee this is the best stuff ever. It tastes just like the cookie...

pu1731ehik10.jpg
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I do like the pastry crisps, the blackberry streusel ones are my favorite.

Oh and I've been out of this but all the talk of Samoas made me go to the store to restock, if you like creamer in your coffee this is the best stuff ever. It tastes just like the cookie...

pu1731ehik10.jpg

OMG, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!
  • Francl27
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I could use up calories in drinks... but I can't or I get hangry.
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    Trader Joe's has Hansen soda.
    Diet tangerine lime - nom.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I've looked for the light and fit Tiramisu but I haven't found it... but sucralose gives me major carb cravings anyway so it's probably a good thing.

Someone on Impulsive Buy said it could just be a limited edition sold at Giant. Shop Rite seems similar to Giant so maybe they'll also get it.

Ahahahah I'm actually the one who submitted the picture to Impulsive Buy! ;)
    Honestly I enjoyed the yogurt, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped. It reminded me of their light & fit caramel macchiato flavor; it had a very similar taste and texture, just less caramel and more emphasis on the coffee.
  • theredhead77
    theredhead77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    For all you Samoa loving people (on the incredibly unlikely chance you didn't know)... Keebler's Coconut Dreams are Samoa's. They share the bakery with Little Brownie Baker, who makes Samoa's (not Caramel Delights).

Yes, I know way to much about this. Samoa's for life! Down with Caramel Delights!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    OK the TJs peanut butter and jelly yogurt was disgusting

agree - major disappointment