New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The vanilla almond butter is definitely my favorite of the Justin's brand. If I remember right there's a honey one? That one was pretty good too. Now I'm craving some
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Van's Power Grains Waffles Totally Original-Not sure if these are new, but I just saw them this weekend shopping. 10 grams protein per serving.
  • edwardetr
    edwardetr Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free syrup.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Van's Power Grains Waffles Totally Original-Not sure if these are new, but I just saw them this weekend shopping. 10 grams protein per serving.

Will have to look for those!

I found Kozy Shack indulgent puddings at Wegmans... sea salt caramel, chocolate truffle, and vanilla bean. 200 calories for a tiny half a cup serving. Didn't buy them... way too dangerous. Looks delicious though, considering I already love the regular ones (I have some of those for my daughter) but I don't trust myself around that stuff and it's just too small a serving for me, lol.

I did buy the Fiber One caramel cheesecake bars. I liked the strawberry and I can always use more fiber (right?).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    This is a lot more spreadable compared to the rest of this brand's nut butter. I'm a fan.

justins-vanilla-almond-butter-squeeze-pack.png

try it its so good
  • hearts77
    hearts77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ioru9023liqa.jpg
    Mint Oreo thins. I love them! I think they're tastier than standard size Oreos, and it's been much easier for me to stick with a reasonable portion.
  • swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Not actually new but new to me. I think I've finally found low carb/high protein bar range that I actually like AND are available here in Australia. So far I've tried the cookies and cream craving crusher and the berries and cream bare bar. Think I'll try the chocolate bare bar tomorrow. They were on sale at my local Target (Australian version) and I have to go back and buy more!

bar-bars-combo-overview.jpg
    Craving_Crusher_New_350.jpgSLM06_Binge_Buster_350.jpg

In the same area I also picked up these:
    beanitos-white-bean.jpg

Target here is a lot different to Target in the US (as far as I know, the two businesses are not connected in any way other than name and similar logo). Ours aren't grocery stores but they seem to have recently started stocking a whole bunch of protein products and gluten free snacks.

I really hope we get the Oreo Thins here! And I hope I can pick up all these other flavours you guys are talking about when I'm in the US in October. Are they limited editions?
  • alleolala
    alleolala Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried ordinary Oreos once - given my sweet tooth, I was surprised to find them too sugary. So I'm definitely not trying some of these other flavours! Maybe its something to do with being in the UK - I understand we generally have less sweetener in our products that those in the USA?

I have recently fallen in love with Quaker Oats Crunchy bars - ginger flavour. Sooooo good!
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    @swift13b Love Beanitos too. They really good. Can males eat those bars too? jk I like there marketing. :)

These snacks are really good. Not sure how new they are but they are awesome.

du76rzijs1da.jpg
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands Yes, peanut butter is my fav. I did not see coffee ones. I will have to get them. Thanks :)
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I recently tried both Beanitos and the Almond Dream Bites mentioned above - they are really good!

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried a nibble of the chocolate banana flavored Chips Ahoy! cookies and thought they were actually really tasty.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Protein Pancake mix :O!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »

Is it Kodiak? I love it, but not so much with sweet toppings... but I find them fantastic as a sandwich with savory toppings! I like the 'frontier' more for sweet stuff.
    Tried this in a squeeze pack. Not much coconut flavor, but there's plenty of chocolatey goodness.

1405632072488_ceeeee.540w.jpg

I actually bought this a long time ago but I think it's bad now... it's up at the back of one of my cupboards somewhere. I remember liking it, but it fell on the side and all the oil came out or something, making a bit mess... I just need to stop buying nut butter because I go through it way too slowly.

I had more of the caramel almond MaraNatha, this time with an apple, and it was really good. I guess you really lose a lot of the taste when you use it in oatmeal.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    lingo10 wrote: »

Is it Kodiak? I love it, but not so much with sweet toppings... but I find them fantastic as a sandwich with savory toppings! I like the 'frontier' more for sweet stuff.
    Tried this in a squeeze pack. Not much coconut flavor, but there's plenty of chocolatey goodness.

1405632072488_ceeeee.540w.jpg

I actually bought this a long time ago but I think it's bad now... it's up at the back of one of my cupboards somewhere. I remember liking it, but it fell on the side and all the oil came out or something, making a bit mess... I just need to stop buying nut butter because I go through it way too slowly.

I had more of the caramel almond MaraNatha, this time with an apple, and it was really good. I guess you really lose a lot of the taste when you use it in oatmeal.

I was so sad/mad that Carlisle Wal-Mart didn't have a spot for the MaraNatha Caramel Almond spread! I might just bite the bullet & buy some on Vitacost.

Have any of you tried any of the peanut/nut butters from a brand called Buff Bake?

140897-1.jpg