New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    sugarfree_hazelnut.png

This is a new to me product. I have never bought anything from Torani and resisted for a long time because of price and commitment issues, blahblahblah.

Anyway, it was $4.99 at Fred Meyer, so I finally broke down and bought some. I decided to try it last night in my Greek yogurt last night. Serving size is 2TBLS...OK, I'll put in 1TBLS in my 1.5c of Greek yogurt and see how it goes.

I bought a couple bottles of this at the Dollar Tree, for a dollar each, but I don't think I've tried it yet. I assumed it was a generic-ish brand so I wasn't super excited about it.
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for mint chocolate, and I can't argue with anything that's both 80 calories and available at Target. I'm bummed that the only carry three other flavors, though, and none of the other ones I want to try.
    411p.v01.png

Coconut chips turned out to be super tasty as well. :)
    Bare-3.3oz-Coconut-Toasted-bag.png

And I found my new favorite cold brew! Has more of a kick to it than Starbucks' version.
    stumptown-coffee-cold-brew.jpg
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    @CrabNebula yeah, the hazelnut is superstrong for some reason. I worked in coffee shops for years, always used half the amount of hazelnut syrup in everything, unless they wanted more...

@Noreenmarie1234 yes! Irish cream is the best. Close second is 1/2 blueberry 1/2 caramel... sounds weird, but everyone who asked for me to just make something delicious, and gave me free rein, I put that combo in and they would reorder it.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I tried the new Quest vanilla keto cup (only available through Quest labs at the moment). It was pretty bland really. I regret spending ~150 calories on it. It wasn't actually *bad*, but I could have had a serving of ice cream instead.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    sugarfree_hazelnut.png

This is a new to me product. I have never bought anything from Torani and resisted for a long time because of price and commitment issues, blahblahblah.

Anyway, it was $4.99 at Fred Meyer, so I finally broke down and bought some. I decided to try it last night in my Greek yogurt last night. Serving size is 2TBLS...OK, I'll put in 1TBLS in my 1.5c of Greek yogurt and see how it goes.

I bought a couple bottles of this at the Dollar Tree, for a dollar each, but I don't think I've tried it yet. I assumed it was a generic-ish brand so I wasn't super excited about it.
    I bought one of the Dollar Tree brands a while back for yogurt and wasn't thrilled with it. I ended up throwing it out.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I tried the new Quest vanilla keto cup (only available through Quest labs at the moment). It was pretty bland really. I regret spending ~150 calories on it. It wasn't actually *bad*, but I could have had a serving of ice cream instead.

Thanks for the review, those things are kind of pricey so I'll keep that in mind once I finally have the extra money to order some things from them! Did you try anything else in Quest Labs yet?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I've been searching for at least 2 weeks and both of my Target stores still do not have S'mores FiberOne bars. I'm soo sooo sad. QQ
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Thanks for the review, those things are kind of pricey so I'll keep that in mind once I finally have the extra money to order some things from them! Did you try anything else in Quest Labs yet?

Yeah, I tried the oatmeal chocolate chip and blueberry muffin bars as well as the cinnamon protein crunch bar. I posted reviews in this thread, but they basically boil down to: the oatmeal and blueberry bars taste strongly of corn fiber so that ruins them for me (no surprise), the oatmeal one is also very sweet. I think people who don't mind the corn fiber will like the blueberry bar. The cinnamon protein crunch bar was delicious.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I tried the Power Crunch chocolate brownie crisp today. I liked it quite a bit.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    sugarfree_hazelnut.png

I bought one of the Dollar Tree brands a while back for yogurt and wasn't thrilled with it. I ended up throwing it out.

It was the same brand as posted above, not a different brand.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    sugarfree_hazelnut.png

It was the same brand as posted above, not a different brand.
    Hmm. I dont remember the specific brand to be honest. I do remember the serving size as two tablespoons.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I was craving ice cream so I decided to go to wegman's and pick up some of my favorite gelato and a pint of Halo Top. Has anyone else noticed their Wegman's started carrying more flavors of halo top??! Mine used to only have three but now they sell these too, I can't wait to try it!! Just wish they had birthday cake, too!

q04buhoromqv.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I love La Croix but at that price I just stick to our store brand seltzer :(

Still horribly bummed about Bai, lol.

I found the Enlightened pints at Shop Rite but I'm too cheap to spend $5 on a pint. They had another kind of gelato too (and of course I'm an idiot and forgot the name) but it was $4 for a small container so I passed too..

Has anyone tried the Blue Bunny salted caramel craze? I was tempted.
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    smuckers organic PB, hnngggg
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Canada now has mint cream Oreos :). But the box is so small compared to the box I can get in the USA. 265 grams in Canada vs 432 grams in the USA. Ugh.

hmdh6zc79n5o.jpg
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »
    Canada now has mint cream Oreos :). But the box is so small compared to the box I can get in the USA. 265 grams in Canada vs 432 grams in the USA. Ugh.

hmdh6zc79n5o.jpg
    Another reason to be proud of our fine country
    Only_in_america_by_4evergaara.jpg

Lol well that is why I'm proud to be a Canadian cross border shopper. :)
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Aldi just opened up around the corner and they're a pretty good market and decently priced.
    But if you want a treat.... Tillamook's Oregon Hazelnut and Salty Caramel Ice Cream .... so worth it! <3