New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Don't know how new, I got it for free a couple weeks ago

lg_919658888.jpg

Meh. Not chocolatey enough for me and probably not worth the calories.

tryett wrote: »
    I have been looking for yogurt that has a good amount of protein and less sugar and tried after seeing it on this thread Powerful Yogurt. First I tried the Vanilla Bean and it was good although I didn't decide that until half way through the container. I have had a couple of them and would buy them again and could eat them plain, with fruit or in a smoothy. This morning I tried the Key Lime flavor and will definitely be getting more of those. Stirred it up and it had a nice consistency, really good flavor. Plus was that it kept me full until lunchtime. 8 oz., 200 calories, 7g of sugar and 21g of protein. Those are the only two flavors I have seen and have only found them at Walmart so far.

I've seen those but the price tag turned me off. Have you tried Siggi's skyr yogurt? Shop Rite here sells big tubs for like $5 (the vanilla one) and it's pretty tasty. Tons of protein, low sugar (fat free though).

Last time I checked they had a coupon on their website.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    tryett wrote: »
    I have been looking for yogurt that has a good amount of protein and less sugar and tried after seeing it on this thread Powerful Yogurt. First I tried the Vanilla Bean and it was good although I didn't decide that until half way through the container. I have had a couple of them and would buy them again and could eat them plain, with fruit or in a smoothy. This morning I tried the Key Lime flavor and will definitely be getting more of those. Stirred it up and it had a nice consistency, really good flavor. Plus was that it kept me full until lunchtime. 8 oz., 200 calories, 7g of sugar and 21g of protein. Those are the only two flavors I have seen and have only found them at Walmart so far.

The only one I've tried that I liked was the coconut with quinoa flavor.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    ht5d4m31babg.png
    ond10t2jexok.png
    taciymfh8zqj.png
    j4g45lk9wwu2.png

Posted about these in another forum but thought I'd post here too. Available in 3 flavors. Macros and ingredients are comparable to Quest. Has anyone tried them?

I tried the white chocolate raspberry and it wasn't bad. I don't eat a lot of protein bars though so I don't have much to compare it to. It was really soft in texture. It was a little sweet for me but I don't eat sugar and rarely use other sweeteners so my palate is probably off in that regard. I've never had a Quest bar, new or old formula, so I can't say how it compares.

I have a coupon for these bars, but have no idea which stores carry the new flavors.

I found them at Kroger!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    i5u77kx0yo8i.jpg

Just noticed these recently at Meijer...has anyone experienced these and have feedback on them?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Heard about this brand and just saw it pop up at a natural food store near my house, so I splurged $6 on it (that was a sale price!) texture is great but it tastes horrible! Anyone try their other flavors?

k5aks1uqimx7.jpg

ugh bought this a while back... worst stuff on the planet!
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Powdered peanut butter!!!! It's amazing!!! I am obsessed!! It's only 45 calories for TWO tablespoons! And you mix it in with a bit of water and bam! Peanutbutter! For a while I couldn't find it anywhere in Canada so had to order it from the states but it's here now!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate GNC because everything is cheaper at The Vitamin Shoppe and then their reward program is better, too.
    However, I noticed something I had to try.
    Two things, actually.
    I'm a pumpkin-aholic.
    Anyone else try these? I looked online and they're not new, just returning!

e9qaskexl5mo.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    th?id=OIP.M4e1a4df01070a62bad9fcda33cff5b03o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Yummy! Liked this a lot more than the bars for some reason.

PRETZELS.jpg

Found this one at the Grocery Outlet & normally I don't like salty snacks, but these are amazing! Definitely recommend.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    i5u77kx0yo8i.jpg

Just noticed these recently at Meijer...has anyone experienced these and have feedback on them?

The smoked onion and parmesan one is really good.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    i5u77kx0yo8i.jpg

I found four flavors: three pepper, roasted red pepper, chili lime, and onion Parmesan. I tried all but the chili lime. The roasted red pepper was my favorite. The onion Parmesan has a weird taste to it. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes o don't depending on what I pair it with. The Three Pepper is pretty good too. It has a slight jalepeno flavor. All three were a little bland, but what flavor they did have was decent
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.M4e1a4df01070a62bad9fcda33cff5b03o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Yummy! Liked this a lot more than the bars for some reason.

PRETZELS.jpg

Found this one at the Grocery Outlet & normally I don't like salty snacks, but these are amazing! Definitely recommend.

Oh those pretzels look amazing!! I am on the lookout for them. I have never seen those but I LOVE pretzel crisps.

Went to walmart today for the atkins bars but they didn't have them. I thought I saw them there once but maybe they were out or something. I also checked target and I was sure they had them but couldn't find them. Will keep looking.

@hgycta I have not tried but I am a sucker for anything pumpkin flavored. The bar looks good I wonder how it tastes. I've never had any of there other bars to give any input though.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/08/19/spotted-on-shelves-white-boo-tterscotch-mms/

I love White Chocolate, but not sure how I would like this flavor.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'd try it for the novelty, but I'm not ready to turn on the oven in this heat.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    pz04aivlhdog.jpg

Suddenly I care less about GNC being ridiculously expensive because this thing is marvelous. There needs to be more pumpkin protein shakes like this. Guys, try it o///o
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I found Noosa "yoghurt" at our local commissary and bought it on a whim. 12g protein per 8 ounce serving. Yes, it has like 200 calories or so, but it is my most favorite yogurt ever. It is so different in taste from most yogurts. Almost like a sweet, yogurt consistency cream cheese with fruit. It is so good!!! I bought raspberry, blueberry and strawberry/rhubarb.
  • suznhenz
    suznhenz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just got some "Enlightened Roasted broad beans"- garlic and onion flavor at Walmart, and they were nicely crunchy and slightly salty, and fairly low in carbs (and 7 gm protein in an ounce), which give me something that I wasn't getting eating low carbs. They also had roasted snap peas and kale chips- I tasted the kale chips and they were pretty good (sriracha flavor, so a little spicy). I got a couple flavors of the broad beans, but have only opened the garlic flavor so far. They are, by the way, in the produce section, not with snacks or chips.
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I found Noosa "yoghurt" at our local commissary and bought it on a whim. 12g protein per 8 ounce serving. Yes, it has like 200 calories or so, but it is my most favorite yogurt ever. It is so different in taste from most yogurts. Almost like a sweet, yogurt consistency cream cheese with fruit. It is so good!!! I bought raspberry, blueberry and strawberry/rhubarb.

I just found it at the local grocery...I agree...best yogurt ever! I found a 4 pack of salted caramel...150 calories and so worth it! I had the blueberry for breakfast..yummy
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I now have to find salted caramel!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

The Pumpkin flavor is also awesome.

I didn't care for the Lemon!