New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Lol, My Protein does suck.

Their apple custard protein powder was disgusting.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Honestly not impressed at all. Wasnt as sweet as their regular mixes and didn't taste like red velvet. The ginger shred is still my absolute favorite with the cocoa crave right behind it... kind of regret ordering as many of these as I did haha!
    8wc1oxdwzxc6.jpg
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

seriously! mad that i let my curiosity get the best of me
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I actually really like their Natural Chocolate whey... can't beat the price!
    I tried one of their chocolate flavors before apple, maybe rocky road. It was alright, but still not worth the price to me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Reviews to come just got all these 5ydhryt4dnjh.jpg

did you get all that for free? if not, wow - daring to buy so much without knowing if they're good :X

tried the MYBAR ZERO in caramel peanut flavor - awesome macros... TERRIBLE taste. so bland and just no...

I did get all free :) hehe. Haven't tried the bars yet (been on a quest obsession again) but I tried the white chocolate blondies and.... not good. 2/10. Tasted like playdough. Did not taste like white chocolate and had a very bad texture. Not that of a brownie in the least bit. Almost like a super dense complete cookie. Would not recommend. After trying those I haven't been too excited to try the rest lol.

What Quest flavor are you into lately? :)
    Cinnamon roll, Rocky road, Blueberry muffin, apple pie, double chocolate and cookies and cream :smile: . They actually taste pretty good now. I still can't get past the new WCR formula. Still has weird taste/texture to it. I prefer when the bars are a bit hard and chewy and I like how the newer flavors are "harder" and taste more like old formula.
    t6u6ibztea11.jpg

another let down... better than the mybar zero though

Agreed. I read in another forum some guy raving about the bars and how much better than old quest they were so I was so curious.... he must be working for them LOL.
  • hgycta
    Options
    THE SHAMROCK FRAPPE HAS THE SHAMROCK SYRUP AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS ADDED BUT ITS A COMBINATION OF THE CARAMEL AND MOCHA FRAPPE THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER PLUS THE GREEN SPRINKLES
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My Smoothie King doesn't carry the Chike coffee powders and I'm sad.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Honestly not impressed at all. Wasnt as sweet as their regular mixes and didn't taste like red velvet. The ginger shred is still my absolute favorite with the cocoa crave right behind it... kind of regret ordering as many of these as I did haha!

maybe you could add a little stevia (or your preferred sweetener) to the mix? Just a thought.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Got to try this flavor finally

The oatmeal chunks are a little bit... odd. But the taste is good. Now I just hope I don't regret this later.

I just tried this last night. The oatmeal bits are not my fave, though as it melted a bit the oatmeal softened and was a bit more palatable. I do like the based quite a bit and actually wish they left the oatmeal out altogether.

• hgycta
    Options
    My Smoothie King doesn't carry the Chike coffee powders and I'm sad.

Honestly if you email them they'll probably send you a free one to try! I messaged Campbell about that dumpling soup being so delicious and they thanked me by sending me a coupon for another one completely free haha!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »

The oatmeal chunks are a little bit... odd. But the taste is good. Now I just hope I don't regret this later.

I just tried this last night. The oatmeal bits are not my fave, though as it melted a bit the oatmeal softened and was a bit more palatable. I do like the based quite a bit and actually wish they left the oatmeal out altogether.

Same here.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »

This was the first flavor of Halo Top I tried and I really loved it! Definitely reminded me of an oatmeal cookie. I liked the oatmeal pieces in it. My local chain of grocery stores started carrying Halo Top a few months ago, and it's always fully stocked. I bought a pint of s'mores to try next.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I went to Shoprite last night and was a day late and a dollar short: the Halo Top was completely ravaged! The only two flavors left was lemon cake and red velvet. I opted for lemon cake.

Y'know, it was pretty good! I had a half-cup with two Trefoil Girl Scout cookies, and it made a nice dessert. 8/10
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I can't find a pic but Trader Joe's has honey butter potato chips that leave a residue on your fingers but are oh so good. :)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else see those Ben and Jerry's pint slices on Junk Food Banter's Instagram? I can't have them but uhhhh one of you need them in your life because they look incredible lol