New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I really want that dang candy corn

As for the donut burgers, I've never had a good frozen cheeseburger. I don't find frozen meals appealing

I'd pass on both. Not a candy corn fan, and I'm with you on the frozen cheeseburgers.

The pumpkin pancakes look really good, though. Reminds me that I still have a box of Trader Joes pumpkin waffle mix that I need to pull out again..

TJ's pumpkin cornbread mix man. SO GOOD.

:open_mouth: I didn't know that was a thing! I'm so looking for that this year!

Because of an MFP thread, could have been this one, I wound up ordering TJ''s pumpkin spice cookie butter from Amazon. I've been having it with apple slices as a snack....sooo good..

That pumpkin spice cookie butter is so delicious on crepes, lol.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    Just tried the Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin Pie yogurt & agree that it's really yummy!

It tastes just as good as Noosa's Pumpkin Yogurt (not as creamy) for less calories!

I have looked all over for that! :(

I found it at Wal-Mart.

29068495821_43c5a109bb_z.jpg?resize=499%2C640&ssl=1

Today I'm going to be brave & try this sandwich.

Don't do it if it's not too late

Hahaha it got a 3 on Impulsive Buy.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I really want that dang candy corn

As for the donut burgers, I've never had a good frozen cheeseburger. I don't find frozen meals appealing

I'd pass on both. Not a candy corn fan, and I'm with you on the frozen cheeseburgers.

The pumpkin pancakes look really good, though. Reminds me that I still have a box of Trader Joes pumpkin waffle mix that I need to pull out again..

TJ's pumpkin cornbread mix man. SO GOOD.

:open_mouth: I didn't know that was a thing! I'm so looking for that this year!

Because of an MFP thread, could have been this one, I wound up ordering TJ''s pumpkin spice cookie butter from Amazon. I've been having it with apple slices as a snack....sooo good..

That pumpkin spice cookie butter is so delicious on crepes, lol.

I was considering pancakes the other day. Might have to switch plans..lol. it's probably both a good and bad thing that the nearest Trader Joes is about 2 hours from me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    Just tried the Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin Pie yogurt & agree that it's really yummy!

It tastes just as good as Noosa's Pumpkin Yogurt (not as creamy) for less calories!

I have looked all over for that! :(

I found it at Wal-Mart.

29068495821_43c5a109bb_z.jpg?resize=499%2C640&ssl=1

Today I'm going to be brave & try this sandwich.

Don't do it if it's not too late

I tried it & for being a frozen cheeseburger it wasn't bad.

The bun tasted like a sweeter roll or what a powdered donut would taste like & to me the cheeseburger tasted about the same as a fast food burger.

Would I buy it again? Probably not, but the novelty was fun.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Lenny and Larry's Protien cookies. They are awesome. They are huge. Half a cookie is one serving. Check em out...they have awesome pictures on their Instagram.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Lenny and Larry's Protien cookies. They are awesome. They are huge. Half a cookie is one serving. Check em out...they have awesome pictures on their Instagram.

I love the white chocolate macadamia ones but the other ones were a letdown for me. Never found the birthday cake ones though, so I can't comment on those.

I'd buy them again if they made them half the size though!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I love the white chocolate macadamia ones but the other ones were a letdown for me. Never found the birthday cake ones though, so I can't comment on those.

They make 1 serving size mini cookies in birthday cake snickerdoodle and chocolate chip. I wish they made them in all the flavors. A whole cookie is too much for me the minis are perfect!
  • stylistchicky
    Options

They make 1 serving size mini cookies in birthday cake snickerdoodle and chocolate chip. I wish they made them in all the flavors. A whole cookie is too much for me the minis are perfect!

Thanks for the heads up. Next time I order I will do that. I get the chocolate chip. The smaller package will look better in my purse than a sandwich bag with half a cookie in it
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options

I've had three of these so far - the chocolate chip, the snickerdoodle, and the coconut chocolate. Of those three, the chocolate chip wasn't too bad, and the snickerdoodle was passable, but I tossed the coconut one. Tasted like plastic to me. The birthday cake one sounds intriguing, though..might have to hunt for that one. A little miffed about it being 2 servings for one cookie, though
  • stylistchicky
    Options

I've had three of these so far - the chocolate chip, the snickerdoodle, and the coconut chocolate. Of those three, the chocolate chip wasn't too bad, and the snickerdoodle was passable, but I tossed the coconut one. Tasted like plastic to me. The birthday cake one sounds intriguing, though..might have to hunt for that one. A little miffed about it being 2 servings for one cookie, though

Try them warmed up in the microwave. Even better.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Just had the So Delicious Coconut Almond Mini Bar . . . I'm in love, and the best thing is NO CHOLESTEROL! I was so sad thinking about giving up ice cream (except for special occasions) but So Delicious has saved me, yeesssssss!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    0drw69nfz501.jpg

All I can say is phenomenal! Possibly just as good as ihop's pumpkin pancakes! Shoprite had it on sale for $1.99, not that they needed to entice me any more xD

Did you see this? If I liked Candy Corn (the only Candy Corn products I like are the M&Ms & Hershey bars) I would try this.

28703869513_be51535ae1_z.jpg?resize=550%2C631&ssl=1

I noticed it on the impulsive buy but I probably won't be getting it. I have faith that they may be good, and I do enjoy candy corn, but I just can't bring myself to ever finish a pack of it and I still have some sitting in my room from several years ago to be honest! As much as I enjoy a small handful I usually end up wasting the bag so unless these were sold in individual mini pouches I probably won't buy it! :P
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Got a mini sample of these so tried them(the blueberry only). They reminded me of nutrigrain blueberry bars. I really liked them. They tasted way better with milk than plain. They were not as sweet as I expected. I was expected cinnamon toast crunch level sweetness, but the blueberry were a bit tart and had a real blueberry flavor to it. I really liked them.

I tried a sample and loved them, bought a box and my hubs blew through it. He loved it so much, he told me we shouldn't by it because he can't control himself around it! LOL! I personally think the milk rinses off the flavor and they taste more bland that way. I love to just munch them as is!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Not new but new to me

635781683161539821-FullSizeRender.jpg

Like them, but I'm a sucker for 'breakfast biscuits'. And I can pretend that they're more nutritious than cookies (i suppose they are a bit more filling at least).
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Not new but new to me

Like them, but I'm a sucker for 'breakfast biscuits'. And I can pretend that they're more nutritious than cookies (i suppose they are a bit more filling at least).

Love Belvita everything!
  • kaylasaurus
    kaylasaurus Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Also its more like 2.5 servings - they all weigh more than stated. But the birthday cake one is yummy :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Not new but new to me

Welp I'm sold.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    At Target I bought the Pumpkin Spice Mini Wheats & Candy Corn Oreos (never tried either product)

The Oreos are very sweet, but yummy!

Haven't tried the Mini Wheats yet.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I tried the pumpkin spice Chobani yesterday. Not my favorite....at all.