New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Just tried Blue Bell Black Walnut ice cream. Very tasty, esp for 160 cals per serving.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My new spreads and chocolate via UK.

nh7zel2y5fq7.jpeg

Oh my. Maybe a good thing I don't live in the UK.
  • kirstenb13
    kirstenb13 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

nh7zel2y5fq7.jpeg

Cadbury Crunchie Bits is among my favorite things in the world!!!

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Just tried Blue Bell Black Walnut ice cream. Very tasty, esp for 160 cals per serving.

I love the Blue Bell chocolate covered cherry! I haven't seen it for awhile though...think it may come out around Valentines Day.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Their new cookie two step is awesome.

nh7zel2y5fq7.jpeg
    What's Bounty? The other two are chocolate bars, is Bounty the same?

Def want to try the Twix spread.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Their new cookie two step is awesome.

nh7zel2y5fq7.jpeg
    What's Bounty? The other two are chocolate bars, is Bounty the same?

Def want to try the Twix spread.

Bounty is sorta like Mounds. Chocolate and coconut. Tasty! (Wegmans has them occasionally here).
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    92muwhtdv7tf.jpeg

Found these at Safeway tonight.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    PSA: GNC is having buy one get one 50% off everything in stores and online.
    I hate their prices normally but I became a gold member, used this discount, and the $10 off they email you the next day apparently for signing up so I paid $15 for the card but saved $45.
    Did I mention they have pumpkin protein apparently? Haven't tried the powder yet, but I love these bottled protein drinks!!!0tphkzp2gz7t.jpg
  • Pow377
    Pow377 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Someone at work went to Australia and bought back some Toffee Apple Tim Tams. I've been rejecting people's home made cakes but not everyday you get to try something from the other side of the world so logged it and enjoyed every second of it.

(May not be new but as we don't have them here in the UK Its new to us lol)
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Kinda bummed cause I saw pink lemonade Pop Tarts on clearance. Summer really is over. :cry:

Loved em so I picked up a pack
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    i3xl3q.jpg
    I was really excited for this one but sadly disappointed :/ I LOVE the creaminess of Noosa and that was still delicious, but I couldn't taste the chai at all :/ Maybe I got a bad one? Anyone else have thoughts on it?
    nlbm7m.png
    These are the bomb. Absolutely delicious and addicting.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    PumpkinSpice-800px_1024x1024.jpg?v=1469548024
    Really wish I could say I was impressed by this, but really wasn't.

• jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    i3xl3q.jpg
    I was really excited for this one but sadly disappointed :/ I LOVE the creaminess of Noosa and that was still delicious, but I couldn't taste the chai at all :/ Maybe I got a bad one? Anyone else have thoughts on it?
    nlbm7m.png

I loved the bhakti Chai! Did you stir it up? The one I had tasted spicy like Chai does. It's one of my favorites. It's a subtle flavor, though.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    sx2c6dw6np8e.jpg

I've only seen this brand at Shoprite so far and last time I purchased their Tiramisu and was so unimpressed that I promised myself I wouldn't waste my money again. However, Shoprite had a $1.99 sale on it so here I am, trying Spumoni. It. Is. Amazing. It's everything I wanted their other pint to be and more! Seriously, if there's any Spumoni fans out there this is a must try!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I went to Trader Joe's because I was near it.

Mostly picked up beets, olive oil with lemon, garlic, a chocolate bar, and a cake for my sister. I asked about the pumpkin spice cookie butter. The employee told me they didn't have it, but they'd have that and pumpkin spice almond milk soon.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ignore
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i3xl3q.jpg
    nlbm7m.png

I loved the bhakti Chai! Did you stir it up? The one I had tasted spicy like Chai does. It's one of my favorites. It's a subtle flavor, though.

I had it yesterday for breakfast....very good, but you are right...subtle flavor
  • MayaSPapaya
    Options
    i3xl3q.jpg
    nlbm7m.png

I did. I wonder if the flavor was just too subtle for me, haha.
  • MayaSPapaya
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just had the pumpkin muffin from dunkin for breakfast, and it's definitely a treat (550 calories!) but it is so, so delicious. The new salted caramel coffee is yummy too.