New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kaylasaurus
    kaylasaurus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Just tried Blue Bell Black Walnut ice cream. Very tasty, esp for 160 cals per serving.

I love the Blue Bell chocolate covered cherry! I haven't seen it for awhile though...think it may come out around Valentines Day.

The camouflage flavor they have been advertisings sounds amazing!

I Just tried the camo n' cream - It is pretty good. It is just traditional Blue Bell pistachio and milk chocolate with cream cheese ice cream which isn't as strongly flavored as I would like, but it is still really tasty. If you like Blue Bell pistachio definitely give it a try.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    00v1j481dnfn.jpg

But why not just drink hot chocolate???

It makes a mocha flavor I guess.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    qx2f0o36fd2c.jpeg
    Want to try pumpkin caramel kind bar
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm usually disappointed by peanut butter things that aren't actually peanut butter...but these are pretty tasty and I liked the little crunchy bits. I found them a satisfying 150 calories with 10 grams of protein. They are sort of spendy though; I picked them up at Target in NM for 4/$6.99. Measured in cost/gram of protein, that is 0.17/gram of protein vs. 0.12 for what a Quest or Kind bar would cost. Looks like they are available a little cheaper on Amazon.

0y8ca6c3qxmg.jpg
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    This was amazingly flavorful with just the right amount of spiciness. The artichoke flavor was wonderful and it was very creamy.

lwneof9aw17j.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    qx2f0o36fd2c.jpeg

Oh yeah I got to find these.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    At Wal-Mart I bought this

f19d9e7b-3060-4a3f-b222-289aafde08c0_3.7cbfd395cb3c0e93023db85fa90efcb1.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Will probably eat this for dinner & let you know what I think later.

I've had that one a few times and enjoyed it each time.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    At Wal-Mart I bought this

f19d9e7b-3060-4a3f-b222-289aafde08c0_3.7cbfd395cb3c0e93023db85fa90efcb1.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Will probably eat this for dinner & let you know what I think later.

Definitely liked this frozen meal compared to some of the other selections on the market.

29457130526_40e3ea81fa_z.jpg?resize=470%2C640&ssl=1

Wow these are good! Found these at Target in the Halloween section.

29263581342_b2ed0aba20_z.jpg?resize=640%2C408&ssl=1

Loved this flavor more than the Candy Corn! Nice blend of maple & brown sugar.

Found the next brand at the Grocery Outlet

http://delightedbyhummus.com/

Bought the snickerdoodle hummus & it does have a nice cinnamon taste. I should've also got the Brownie flavor & Orange Dreamsicle. They also had that Spumoni ice cream flavor but I passed for now since they usually carry that brand all the time & I had annihilated a Ben & Jerry's pint this morning (damn PMS).
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    qx2f0o36fd2c.jpeg

Love kind bars, got to find these!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    fet4ixhkfkbn.jpg
    All month of September you can download chick-fil-a's app and get a free breakfast sandwich so I got the egg white grill finally and I'm very impressed! The bacon egg and cheese muffin I tried earlier last month was such a disappointment with hardly any egg but this had plentiful amounts of everything and was very well balanced. I love how much heartier the whole wheat muffin was than McDonald's muffin sandwich which isn't whole wheat, and even the cheese tasted high quality and was perfect!

Does it also have chicken on it? It looks tasty!

Yes it has grilled chicken, and quite a large piece too! Definitely a filling and very satisfying sandwich for 300 calories, just wish the sodium wasn't so high since I'm salt sensitive!

I also tried the new sugar free pumpkin flavor shot being tested at Dunkin Donuts near me. Very unimpressed and won't get again. It's not bad, just too many spices and tasted slightly like chemicals. If you like clove it may be more appealing, but personally I can't stand that spice!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    THESE ARE FANTASTIC! 11/10 One of the only chocolate pistachio (the only?) bars. I have been waiting for this combo, so good. Sweet and salty with a strong pistachio flavor. I could not taste the strawberry much but I wasn't hoping too. It kind of just tastes like dark chocolate covered strawberries and pistachios. Very real taste. I sometimes hate strawberry flavored bars because can't stand the fake strawberry taste. Will definitely buy these again, I want to try the other flavors. Wish they were cheaper!

fvo4ycl6psn5.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    THESE ARE FANTASTIC! 11/10 One of the only chocolate pistachio (the only?) bars. I have been waiting for this combo, so good. Sweet and salty with a strong pistachio flavor. I could not taste the strawberry much but I wasn't hoping too. It kind of just tastes like dark chocolate covered strawberries and pistachios. Very real taste. I sometimes hate strawberry flavored bars because can't stand the fake strawberry taste. Will definitely buy these again, I want to try the other flavors. Wish they were cheaper!

fvo4ycl6psn5.jpeg

To be fair, that's quite a lot of quality ingredients there--I can imagine they're expensive. I'll look them up, thanks!
  • Francl27
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

fvo4ycl6psn5.jpeg

To be fair, that's quite a lot of quality ingredients there--I can imagine they're expensive. I'll look them up, thanks!

I really like Curate.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    mms-boo-tterscotch-copy.jpg?quality=85&w=550

Love this M&M flavor! Nice hints of Butterscotch & I find it pairs well with the white chocolate.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I just bought these ThinkThin protein bites. 170 calories for 8 pieces. 12g protein. I tried the salted caramel. Not bad. They are quite soft, but they help with candy/chocolate cravings. I also picked up the Chocolate almond brownie ones and the PB ones.

Also found some Kind Strong bars. Honey smoked BBQ almond protein bars. I can't wait to try these!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    mms-boo-tterscotch-copy.jpg?quality=85&w=550

Love this M&M flavor! Nice hints of Butterscotch & I find it pairs well with the white chocolate.

Did you try the Pecan Pie M&M's when they were around? My father and I agreed after trying those they tasted like butterscotch, so I'm curious how different this flavor is since that's what this one was going for... still debating whether to buy a bag or not!
  • hgycta
    Options
    z1mppa0owmri.jpg
    Never tried this brand before but I decided to pick up a pint while it was on sale at Shoprite and I'm very impressed with this flavor! I normally don't like sorbet but this was very dense and creamy, reminded me of polish water ice! Anyone try their other flavors?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Oy, at my local Target where I do my walking depending on the weather outside, I have compiled a shopping list. Mini candy corn, those candy corn flavors like strawberry waffles and maple and brown sugar something or another, candy corn oreos(!) and the boo-terscotch m&ms. When I finally do my shopping, should I like buy a banana to thrown them off the sugar scent?
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. I know it's not new but it's new to me. :smiley: I've never had one until two days ago and noemi am hooked. :)