New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    shaq62bsetc4.png

I've admittedly only tried the Sugar Cookie flavor B Up bars, but this was just released and I have so much confidence that I went ahead and ordered a box for myself. I am a complete sucker for Red Velvet. I'm a little surprised they didn't do a pumpkin, but this is even better in my opinion since I don't know of any other red velvet protein bar out there! I'll let you guys know how it is, but my opinion might be a little bias ;)

SOMEONE FINALLY MADE A RED VELVET PROTEIN BAR

I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXCITED BY THIS.
    Well, I mean, I kind of lied a little bit. ChocoRite also sells a red velvet protein bar (but then I swear I don't know of any others), but I have never actually seen one in a store and I haven't heard the best things about that particular flavor. I trust B Up though, and I can't wait to get my hands on them once they arrive o///o
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    29518509486_e64293cd40_z.jpg?resize=640%2C419&ssl=1

Whoa this looks awesome! According to Impulsive Buy it's found at Kroger.
    I went on Tuesday and saw these.

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    This thing is soooooo delicious!!

14141773_10154232858196998_1286574897566465534_n.png?oh=33830022a0f27210b9a9788efe085224&oe=58378A15
  • hgycta
    edited September 2016
    Options
    w74rxjqqsypz.jpg

Made myself the new cocoa crave flavor by Lil Buff Bakery. It was absolutely delicious and even more satisfying than the original! Definitely worth trying for someone addicted to chocolate cake, although I can't say it would completely get rid of my desire for actual chocolate cake if I was craving that since it doesn't really come with frosting (I made my own version mixing water with chocolate quest protein powder to form a glaze, but it still wasn't that sweet). Love the calories (270) for the serving size but if I was spending $5 on a dessert again I'll probably spend it on Halo Top ice cream ;p definitely get this instead of the original though if you're new to the company and want to try them out!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    shaq62bsetc4.png

I've admittedly only tried the Sugar Cookie flavor B Up bars, but this was just released and I have so much confidence that I went ahead and ordered a box for myself. I am a complete sucker for Red Velvet. I'm a little surprised they didn't do a pumpkin, but this is even better in my opinion since I don't know of any other red velvet protein bar out there! I'll let you guys know how it is, but my opinion might be a little bias ;)

Can't wait I love Bup sugar cookie and chocolate chip cookie dough! Have you tried the fudge brownie one? I wonder which is better.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    w74rxjqqsypz.jpg

Made myself the new cocoa crave flavor by Lil Buff Bakery. It was absolutely delicious and even more satisfying than the original! Definitely worth trying for someone addicted to chocolate cake, although I can't say it would completely get rid of my desire for actual chocolate cake if I was craving that since it doesn't really come with frosting (I made my own version mixing water with chocolate quest protein powder to form a glaze, but it still wasn't that sweet). Love the calories (270) for the serving size but if I was spending $5 on a dessert again I'll probably spend it on Halo Top ice cream ;p definitely get this instead of the original though if you're new to the company and want to try them out!

omg that looks delicious, how big is it?
  • hgycta
    Options
    w74rxjqqsypz.jpg

omg that looks delicious, how big is it?

Bigger than the size of my face haha the thing is huge! Definitely very filling, too. Delicious cake and although it may not be as satisfying as the real deal, it's as close as you're going to get for the calories! Lil Buff Bakery is to Cake what Halo Top is to Ice Cream ;) Definitely worth trying out even though it's a little pricey! Not overly sweet too which some people may really appreciate (I personally wish it was a tad bit sweeter). Other than that, perfect taste and no weird chemical flavor!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    37t7180nxaib.jpeg

They are delicious! 160 Cals and 5 mg of protein for 15. Hard to stop eating though so I don't buy them often.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    At Wal-Mart I bought this

f19d9e7b-3060-4a3f-b222-289aafde08c0_3.7cbfd395cb3c0e93023db85fa90efcb1.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Will probably eat this for dinner & let you know what I think later.

I thought this was really yummy!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    246rjg0.jpg
    These are delicious. Soft but chewy, and it tastes just like a blondie. I think they're only sold at Walmart, I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Bought the Pumpkin Spice Nutrigrain bars, not amazed but pretty good!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I love the Starbucks chili mocha. It is very worth the 270 calories for me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I have this to try for Breakfast tomorrow.

Pumpkin-Spice-Front.png

I'm going to top it with cookie butter.
  • hgycta
    Options
    x33evhiil3og.png
    3gaatyxb625z.jpg

Tried both of these finally, and I can say I enjoyed the pumpkin pie one a thousand times more which surprised me because I thought the pumpkin cheesecake would be more satisfying (especially since it had more calories). The pumpkin cheesecake didn't have a separate pumpkin/cream distinction I had expected like the pumpkin & cream pie at McDonald's (which was better than both of these by the way), but the pumpkin cheesecake filling was blended together and in my opinion again just very unimpressive. The pumpkin pie however was much truer than an actual pumpkin pie and it was very well balanced, not too sweet, and had a very generous amount of filling that I really enjoyed. Felt just like I was eating an actual pumpkin pie with more crust.
    Not something I'll get again (since I admit I'm not a huge crust person), but if I had to choose between the two it would be the pumpkin pie easy.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I love the Starbucks chili mocha. It is very worth the 270 calories for me.

Agreed! I had one yesterday and was very happy with it.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Found at Walmart. I'm a fan of the Salted Caramel. It tasted like pumpkin pie made with greek yogurt tang. The consistency is what always gets me though. If you don't like greek yogurt this will probably not be your thing.
  • hgycta
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Found at Walmart. I'm a fan of the Salted Caramel. It tasted like pumpkin pie made with greek yogurt tang. The consistency is what always gets me though. If you don't like greek yogurt this will probably not be your thing.

So far I haven't been impressed with any of the Greek whips yogurts, the texture throws me off and isn't nearly as filling in my opinion.
    I'm obsessed with Dannon's light & fit pumpkin pie Greek yogurt though it's heavenly! Yoplait also has a good pumpkin yogurt, but it's hard to beat the protein content Dannon has for only 80 calories while being so delicious. Their caramel apple is also back which has always been my favorite despite not normally being a huge Apple person!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Bought both of these
  • hgycta
    Options
    Bought both of these

That caramel corn looks especially satisfying oh my goodness but please let us know how they are! Did you see any of their pumpkin soup? I remember trying that last year it was outstanding and would be delicious with those crackers!
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    Picked up several things today:
    pumpkinthinsters-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

e7c4b556f2524f1528b77db4aa67e254.jpg
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    Forgot one...
    Petite-Pumpkins.jpg