New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Tried new formula quest bar WCR again hoping it would grow on me (I only have 2 bars original formula left *cries*) and yuck couldn't even finish it. Guess it really has come to an end. Bought a bunch of fitjoy and one bars. They are great but just not the same.

Quest bars just have an odd taste to them now.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    mms-boo-tterscotch-copy.jpg?quality=85&w=550

Love this M&M flavor! Nice hints of Butterscotch & I find it pairs well with the white chocolate.

Where can I find this? It sounds so good! TY
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    mms-boo-tterscotch-copy.jpg?quality=85&w=550

Love this M&M flavor! Nice hints of Butterscotch & I find it pairs well with the white chocolate.

Where can I find this? It sounds so good! TY
    Target exclusive

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Oy, at my local Target where I do my walking depending on the weather outside, I have compiled a shopping list. Mini candy corn, those candy corn flavors like strawberry waffles and maple and brown sugar something or another, candy corn oreos(!) and the boo-terscotch m&ms. When I finally do my shopping, should I like buy a banana to thrown them off the sugar scent?

Haha!

I remember last Christmas I had so many Christmas candies/treats in my hands they gave me a basket to throw it all in.

The M&Ms are awesome!
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    w6iq3e9c4bzr.jpg
    Try this again. I dont think the other post worked. These are yummy!

• ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms pancake syrup!! Calorie free and works great with my macros!
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Did they change the Walden Farms Pancake Syrup? My last bottle seemed thicker and comes out in gobs like ketchup.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    28775950812_a68da59949_b.jpg

These are the best damn cookie sandwiches I've tried this year.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Did they change the Walden Farms Pancake Syrup? My last bottle seemed thicker and comes out in gobs like ketchup.

No I have noticed sometimes their products are really thick and other times they are watery. I have noticed this with the dressings, particularly the honey dijon. Sometimes it is so thick I have to stick a knife in it to get it out and other times it is SUPER runny like regular dressing....weird.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    I finally found & bought the Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado dressing yesterday from Publix (Whole Foods doesn't carry the brand anymore.)

Amazing!
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Hmmm...those sound good. My HEB does not seem to stock them. I will keep an eye out.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    I finally found & bought the Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado dressing yesterday from Publix (Whole Foods doesn't carry the brand anymore.)

Amazing!

If you like that, the cilantro dressing from Trader Joe's is even better IMO.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Hmmm...those sound good. My HEB does not seem to stock them. I will keep an eye out.
    I found them at one I would never go to again, on clearance

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Oy, at my local Target where I do my walking depending on the weather outside, I have compiled a shopping list. Mini candy corn, those candy corn flavors like strawberry waffles and maple and brown sugar something or another, candy corn oreos(!) and the boo-terscotch m&ms. When I finally do my shopping, should I like buy a banana to thrown them off the sugar scent?

Haha!

I remember last Christmas I had so many Christmas candies/treats in my hands they gave me a basket to throw it all in.

The M&Ms are awesome!

Maybe I'll buy 2 bags then. :) If only Target had the chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows... :)
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Lhi4ds58784y1.jpg

Look what I found at Aldi's today, comparable to Kind bars. Four in a box for $2.99. They had another flavor but I don't remember what it was.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    shaq62bsetc4.png

I've admittedly only tried the Sugar Cookie flavor B Up bars, but this was just released and I have so much confidence that I went ahead and ordered a box for myself. I am a complete sucker for Red Velvet. I'm a little surprised they didn't do a pumpkin, but this is even better in my opinion since I don't know of any other red velvet protein bar out there! I'll let you guys know how it is, but my opinion might be a little bias ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    29518509486_e64293cd40_z.jpg?resize=640%2C419&ssl=1

Whoa this looks awesome! According to Impulsive Buy it's found at Kroger.