New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    This is my new favorite! They have some other flavors, the cheesecake and s'mores are both good, but this one is awesome! Having a hard time finding it in the stores and if I do I stock up lol

0b5x9il8o7ps.png

I tried it but did not care for it. I am trying the Peanut Butter one soon - it's in my fridge!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these?

bars.png

i tried all three - not bad, but definitely nothing like cake.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these?

bars.png

i tried all three - not bad, but definitely nothing like cake.

Bummer.

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    This is my new favorite! They have some other flavors, the cheesecake and s'mores are both good, but this one is awesome! Having a hard time finding it in the stores and if I do I stock up lol

0b5x9il8o7ps.png

It's weird, but I absolutely loved this and the other flavors you mentioned for like a month, and then I started tasting a strong artificial aftertaste. I'm not sure what happened in that month, but that taste I picked up on was really disappointing since I grew to love the yogurts so much.

Not weird, I have the same issue with all the light & fit yogurts :( I love the regular Oikos caramel fudge pretzel though.

It's good to know I'm not the only one. I'll definitely give the Oikos caramel fudge pretzel a try.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options

0b5x9il8o7ps.png

I tried it but did not care for it. I am trying the Peanut Butter one soon - it's in my fridge!

I haven't been able to find the peanut butter one, I want to try it :(
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

0b5x9il8o7ps.png

It's weird, but I absolutely loved this and the other flavors you mentioned for like a month, and then I started tasting a strong artificial aftertaste. I'm not sure what happened in that month, but that taste I picked up on was really disappointing since I grew to love the yogurts so much.

Not weird, I have the same issue with all the light & fit yogurts :( I love the regular Oikos caramel fudge pretzel though.

It's good to know I'm not the only one. I'll definitely give the Oikos caramel fudge pretzel a try.

I haven't' noticed the artificial taste, that's a bummer that it turned for you. I will have to the Oikos one to though. I'm always looking for good new yogurts as a snack between breakfast and lunch
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Isn't that funny? I love just about all of the light & fit ones, but the caramel fudge pretzel just didn't hit me right. Just shows you how different our taste buds all are. :) I think the Vanilla Cupcake whipped variety is about the best one I have tried.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    zk3igy8z8gbo.jpeg

Thought of you guys when I saw these at my brother's house today. He has no idea of the discussions people have about Red Velvet....everything!
    Have a good Sunday all!

I love red velvet, but I did not love these. Way to sweet and did not taste like red velvet
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

Isn't that funny? I love just about all of the light & fit ones, but the caramel fudge pretzel just didn't hit me right. Just shows you how different our taste buds all are. :) I think the Vanilla Cupcake whipped variety is about the best one I have tried.

I don't care for the whipped variety. It's the texture of it, just can't get used to it. Although that flavor sounds yummy
  • rks581
    rks581 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Skyr Icelandic Yogurt by Shepherd Gourmet Dairy. 0% fat, more protein than Greek yogurt and an awesome fluffy mousse like texture.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I found these today. I like em. Oreo can't really ruin chocolate cookies. Thumbs up.
    kz6mti6t7gag.jpg

Really? I wasn't impressed at all, I expected the strawberry flavor to be more noticeable, it was too much chocolate for me (who would've thought those words could come out a female's mouth)! I really wish they brought back the red velvet oreos this year, those will forever be my favorite (cotton candy close second, of course). I really like it when they flavor the cookie, it would've been cool with strawberry flavored cookies sandwiching dark chocolate creme.

Also, no one in my family cares for the Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies cereal. I want to try the Samoa one really badly, but Walmart didn't have it and now we have too much uneaten cereal here to get more!
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ha! McCormicks taco skillet sauce! Used it tonight for turkey tacos...everyone complained..."Why does the meat taste funny?" I guess it's Old El Paso out of an envelope forever!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I found these today. I like em. Oreo can't really ruin chocolate cookies. Thumbs up.
    kz6mti6t7gag.jpg

I just finished mine and they were ok but in my head it would have been better if it had only strawberry filling and the whole cookie dipped in chocolate!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I did like them. But I plan on making strawberry ice cream with them. So I think they will be really good in ice cream. I see red velvet all the time in supermarkets by me. They are really good. Like third in my ranking. Reese's I think are the best but the blueberry pie is up on the top of my list. Hopefully they have more this year. Maybe a Nutella hazelnut one.

@arya8 I think you must really like chocolate covered strawberries. :) I love em. V day soon shall be hear.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    NEOHgirl wrote: »
    For Halo top, I'd love to see an amaretto flavor/amaretto fudge swirl. Every once in a long while I can find an actual amaretto fudge and it's one of my favorite flavor combos of all time. Sigh.
    NEOHgirl wrote: »
    For Halo top, I'd love to see an amaretto flavor/amaretto fudge swirl. Every once in a long while I can find an actual amaretto fudge and it's one of my favorite flavor combos of all time. Sigh.

YES - amaretto!

I'd also enjoy a cherry cordial or strawberry and chocolate combo or something coconut!

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these?

bars.png

Yeah. Tried all three. The Birthday Cake was my favorite... No different than a bar though. Wasn't too impressed, but kudos to them for (trying to) breaking the protein bar mold.

yup the birthday cake is the best one IMO
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Quest and halo top try a dark chocolate caramel swirl. Salted caramel is nice but a rich dark chocolate.... *droool* really just dark chocolate. As I've aged the milk chocolate doesn't do it for me. I need deep dark almost bitter cocoa!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Quest and halo top try a dark chocolate caramel swirl. Salted caramel is nice but a rich dark chocolate.... *droool* really just dark chocolate. As I've aged the milk chocolate doesn't do it for me. I need deep dark almost bitter cocoa!

The salted caramel halo top is my favorite and as a recovering salted caramel mocha Starbucks addict (the calories in that thing breaks my heart to pieces), I couldn't agree more and give you more support. Finally someone understands the need for some rich chocolate, the darker the better!