New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Anyone tried this cereal? Was on sale so I got it also found he gingerbread bars !!fi06lgav700z.jpeg
    b47v1am70pkb.jpeg

The cereal according to my nephew tastes a lot better than Apple Jacks.

I also liked it & thought it had a pleasant apple taste compared to the fake apple flavoring of the Apple Pie Oreos.

Kauffmans-Pumpkin-Butter-and-Nuccina-Pumpkin-Spice-Cookie-Butter-2017.jpg?resize=599%2C399&ssl=1

Has anyone tried this Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter?

yes I've tried the Nuccina Pumpkin Spice cookie butter its very delicious very similar to libbys pumpkin puree but of course the consistency is more like nutella, very yummy and very addicting!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    4wnys8mlvmvw.jpeg

Has this hit the stores yet?

Yes. I had one a few weeks ago. It was okay.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Got free sample of these not very good nothing special just tasted like a not as good version of combat crunch 8rtobqoi37k9.jpeg

Also got free sample box from loacker Foods never tried any of their products not even sure what the white chocolate things are lol but will be fun to try I love wafers so I think these will be delicious
    63hqmu4q62mc.jpeg
    cwf4kvonxjr9.jpeg
    la8mgohiydvl.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Quaker-Limited-Edition-Gingerbread-Spice-Chewy-Snowday-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=526%2C600&ssl=1

@Noreenmarie1234 did you find this one yet?

Nope but I looked for them. You guys were right the apple cinnamon cereal is actually really really good and very sweet has a nice Apple and cinnamon flavor to it I prefer it without milk didn’t get around to trying the bars yet but will soon. The only bad thing with such delicious cereal is I end up using way too many of my calories on it lol
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Got free sample of these not very good nothing special just tasted like a not as good version of combat crunch

Excuse my ignorance... how do you get all these free samples? I want in! :smile:

That Unicorn Crunch Bar looks promising.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Got free sample of these not very good nothing special just tasted like a not as good version of combat crunch

Excuse my ignorance... how do you get all these free samples? I want in! :smile:

That Unicorn Crunch Bar looks promising.

Yeah, I wanna try the Unicorn bar too. I like that it doesn't have a lot of fiber and it's soft baked. Combat Crunch is good but wayyyyy too hard to bite into with old Quest levels of fiber.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    yes how do you get free samples!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

The Unicorn Bar sample came up as a promoted post on Facebook, I redeemed a free sample too for it! Hopefully it will be good, although I didn't get the cinnamon roll flavor I opted for the vanilla coated brownie or whatever the other option was :p
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if any of these are new, but it's the first time that they've shown up on the shelves near me:
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    Pumpkin spice Terra chips
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    Smartfood Parmesan Garlic popcorn
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg
    Hershey's/Snyder's chocolate dipped and cookies n creme dipped pretzels.

Didn't get a chance to pick up any of these, as I've already got lots of snacks around, but I plan to pick up at least the pretzels at some point.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if any of these are new, but it's the first time that they've shown up on the shelves near me:
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg

Didn't get a chance to pick up any of these, as I've already got lots of snacks around, but I plan to pick up at least the pretzels at some point.

Those Pumpkin Spice chips look so good! Where did you purchase them? Thanks in advance!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg

Those Pumpkin Spice chips look so good! Where did you purchase them? Thanks in advance!
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg

I’ve had the chips I didn’t like them they were too bland and not sweet. I was wishing they had some sugar on them or some salt as weird as that combo sounds lol. But if you like sweet potatoes they are worth trying. Not bad but just weren’t amazing.
  • missperfectpitch
    Options

I saw them at a Harris Teeter - haven't yet seen them at any of the other grocery stores that I frequent though.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    To the people who had asked questions for my post about the sweet bites (@noreenmarie1234,@hgycta) Here are some pictures of them prepared so you can get an idea of how much you get per single serving (it’s about 5 thumb sized bites). They are super easy to
    Make only 40 seconds in the microwave I’ve seen them at Walmart but I haven’t checked other locations.
    p6p8r821y13a.jpeg
    o3tagrq5niwh.jpeg

It looks like those mini Cinnabon delight things I saw at the Dollar Tree, I wonder if they'll be carrying these soon so I won't have to buy the entire box? I'm a bit disappointed it's so small, but I'll just make a protein shake or something to make it more filling. I'm a sucker for doughy and sweet desserts x3 You rock for sharing photos!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2017
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »

The Unicorn Bar sample came up as a promoted post on Facebook, I redeemed a free sample too for it! Hopefully it will be good, although I didn't get the cinnamon roll flavor I opted for the vanilla coated brownie or whatever the other option was :p

They sent me two and the second time I warmed for a few seconds and YUM I really enjoyed it this time. Pretty good.

I like them a lot better than combat crunch bars. I never really liked those much and never understood why everyone thought they were so good lol. Not a fan of how hard they are on the outside and inside is just a chewy protein chunk. These are a bit softer, with a subtle crunch to it. Liked how the outside tasted like frosting and the inside didn't have the "protein" texture that combat crunch have.

Wish I tried the chocolate I didn't see option to pick. Can't wait to see what you think of the chocolate. I might buy again now and then if they are reasonably priced.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2017
    Options
    To the people who had asked questions for my post about the sweet bites (@noreenmarie1234,@hgycta) Here are some pictures of them prepared so you can get an idea of how much you get per single serving (it’s about 5 thumb sized bites). They are super easy to
    Make only 40 seconds in the microwave I’ve seen them at Walmart but I haven’t checked other locations.
    p6p8r821y13a.jpeg
    o3tagrq5niwh.jpeg

Yum thanks for the picture. Looks like a decent size. Might try them if I see them since I'll be going to walmart soon. They almost remind me of those single serving betty crocker warm delight minis that came with the icing pack. Betty-Crocker-Warm-Delights.jpg

I used the love the chocolate caramel one. I did a google search and I guess they are discontinued now.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg

I have seen the pretzels in Reese's PB flavor too. I thought that would be dangerous around me, so I left them on the shelf.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Apparently Stop & Shop also has a Pumpkin Spice Cookie Spread for those that would want to try it.

I went to Giant since these stores seem to use similar packaging on items & didn't find any there.
  • missperfectpitch
    Options
    ubvt6i59ce23.jpg
    teofa93e5cs3.jpg
    2nfvfsaiqyci.jpg

I have seen the pretzels in Reese's PB flavor too. I thought that would be dangerous around me, so I left them on the shelf.

I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist getting a Reese's PB one if I saw it!