New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Sea-Salt-Caramel-Pint-500x653.png

Tried this. It was good but I thought it was very rich, I may do a half serving next time.

Love, love Talenti!

I will definitely be trying other flavors :) And it makes the price tag a little better when I consider I could be satisfied with less of it at once.

I buy it on sale honestly. Target has it at 2 for $7 right now and Shop Rite often has it for $2.88 if you have one around.

Some flavors are not great though (I think most people agree that oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie dough are mediocre, the rest depends on your tastes).

I haven't noticed any of my local stores offering Talenti on sale for months. It's so weird.

I feel like Target just did, Price Chopper *NE* does this week. Although the price isn't awful - Yasso is also 4 servings and a similar price.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    oF6xY28.jpg

Tried this yesterday, and I was very impressed. Decent portion and 14g of protein. Can add some veggies on the side or maybe a salad, and/or meat and its delicious and takes 3 minutes to make!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    oF6xY28.jpg

Tried this yesterday, and I was very impressed. Decent portion and 14g of protein. Can add some veggies on the side or maybe a salad, and/or meat and its delicious and takes 3 minutes to make!

I've seen the Lean Cuisine marketplace stuff and I was intrigued. Sounds like a good option to curb a craving.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    oF6xY28.jpg

I love that one. The Butternut squash Ravioli is another favorite of mine.

• TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I cant stop eating these, yummmmmmm.p74poan6sruo.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Sea-Salt-Caramel-Pint-500x653.png

Tried this. It was good but I thought it was very rich, I may do a half serving next time.

Love, love Talenti!

I will definitely be trying other flavors :) And it makes the price tag a little better when I consider I could be satisfied with less of it at once.

I buy it on sale honestly. Target has it at 2 for $7 right now and Shop Rite often has it for $2.88 if you have one around.

Some flavors are not great though (I think most people agree that oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie dough are mediocre, the rest depends on your tastes).

I haven't noticed any of my local stores offering Talenti on sale for months. It's so weird.

I feel like Target just did, Price Chopper *NE* does this week. Although the price isn't awful - Yasso is also 4 servings and a similar price.

Target I only go there once every few months & usually their ice cream selection is pretty sub par. The best ice cream selection around for me at least is at Giant & Weis.

I bought the Edy's Slow Churned German Chocolate Cake a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart & found it to be pretty good for a lower calorie ice cream. I believe the ice cream was 110-120 calories.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    oF6xY28.jpg

That looks pretty good & decent calorie wise for a frozen Mac & Cheese.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    So anyone getting the new Oreos tomorrow?
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options

I feel like a shark constantly circling the cookie aisle every time I go shopping. Looking in vain for the brownie batter oreos.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options

I feel like a shark constantly circling the cookie aisle every time I go shopping. Looking in vain for the brownie batter oreos.

LOL me too.

I have a feeling they're not gonna be worth the wait. I have visions of them being TOO chocolatey.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough Oreos. First bite is a bit weird but they get better. Only purchased once but the person on the 1st page made me think of it

Degree spray deodorant
  • Francl27
    Options

Let me know... I'm not sure I want to drag the kids to the store today.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ok I broke down & went to Wal-Mart today & luckily they had the Brownie Batter Oreos for $2.98. I just tried them & they're really good! I feel they're much better than the S'Mores & Key Lime Oreos combined. The cookie goes great with the dark chocolate brownie batter filling.

I also found a new to me yogurt at Wal-Mart called Powerful Yogurt Plus+ & got Lemon Chia & a Strawberry flavor. They're each 170 calories & have 21 grams of protein.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok I broke down & went to Wal-Mart today & luckily they had the Brownie Batter Oreos for $2.98. I just tried them & they're really good! I feel they're much better than the S'Mores & Key Lime Oreos combined. The cookie goes great with the dark chocolate brownie batter filling.

I also found a new to me yogurt at Wal-Mart called Powerful Yogurt Plus+ & got Lemon Chia & a Strawberry flavor. They're each 170 calories & have 21 grams of protein.

Oh man. I need to go out and get those Oreos...
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Apud85 wrote: »
    The peach-pear La Croix is great as a mixer with white wine. Lightens up the wine, cuts the sweetness of a sweet white, makes it a little bubbly.

I recently bought Skinny Girl Lime and Salt microwave popcorn. 160 calories for the whole bag (smaller than a traditional bag of micro popcorn, but felt like a good amount to me). I really liked it, but I am also obsessed with lime flavor (Lime Wheat Thins, anyone???). I believe this also comes in a butter and sea salt flavor.

Awesome tip! Thank you! I love La Croix, not super into the peach-pear, but I bet I would like it with some white wine added in. Also love lime flavor, especially Lime Tostitos.

w/ cold tuna salad
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I definitely need to go to Krogers tomorrow and see if they have them.

They should at least have cookies and cream to tide me over.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I might go tonight. I need apples anyway, my daughter ate the last one. Just got to find a place that sells Pink Ladies. Speaking of which...

Kodiak frontier pancakes +Maranatha caramel almond spread + warmed up sliced apple (pink lady) = incredibly yummy.

Really, really love those Kodial mixes.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options

I searched two Harris Teeters for the Brownie Batter Oreos, but no luck. Guess it's Walmart tomorrow. Oh joy.

My Trader Joe's didn't have the Brownie Crisps from a few pages back, but Teeter had a product - not sure if it's new, but I'd never seen it - called Mrs Thinsters. The buy one/get one free had me pick up the Brownie crisps one and the Chocolate Chip cookie one. The Brownie one is good.