New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Splurged on those coffee fit bars after someone said how they tasted like fudge and oh my goodness you're right!!! They're AMAZING! Not crazy about the puffed rice or whatever is in their "Crunch" flavor but still it's the best protein bar I've ever had - tasted like the Simply Scrumtous Peanut Butter Brownies I was obsessed with!
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

Those look good where can I buy these??? And what are the macros

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Anyone ever try this brand?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

I've always been curious to try these. I have tried a single packet of the birthday cake and it was DELICIOUS and very creamy like frosting but thicker. I liked it a lot better than those fluffbutter brand spreads, those had weird taste to me. I want to try the cotton candy now and the cookies n cream and the cinnamon roll LOL. Anyone seen the cotton candy in stores?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Splurged on those coffee fit bars after someone said how they tasted like fudge and oh my goodness you're right!!! They're AMAZING! Not crazy about the puffed rice or whatever is in their "Crunch" flavor but still it's the best protein bar I've ever had - tasted like the Simply Scrumtous Peanut Butter Brownies I was obsessed with!
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

You can buy them and find the macros for each flavor on their website
    http://www.coffeefitbar.com
    It says a box is $54, not sure how many is in a box but it hopefully is a lot for that price!!! Hopefully shipping will be free, too, but it was amazing. I also discovered Swerve Confectioners Erythritol sweetener today and I think I'm in love, I feel like every dessert I adore must be using this stuff!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2017
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

It says a box is $54, not sure how many is in a box but it hopefully is a lot for that price!!! Hopefully shipping will be free, too, but it was amazing. I also discovered Swerve Confectioners Erythritol sweetener today and I think I'm in love, I feel like every dessert I adore must be using this stuff!

The name made me think they taste like coffee?? Do they? Are they similar in texture to larabars or raw rev glo bars? After reading the ingredients they look almost like old formula quest bars without the iso-IMOs! I thought they were coffee flavored and I hate coffee flavored bars but it seems like it's just the name because they "go" with coffee lol. Very misleading name!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    edited June 2017
    s-l225.jpg
    I saw this at Walmart after someone here posted it so I had to get it. Soooooo good! I have to get more!
  • hgycta
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

The name made me think they taste like coffee?? Do they? Are they similar in texture to larabars or raw rev glo bars? After reading the ingredients they look almost like old formula quest bars without the iso-IMOs! I thought they were coffee flavored and I hate coffee flavored bars but it seems like it's just the name because they "go" with coffee lol. Very misleading name!

I had the same thought process, nope, no coffee and I personally feel like that was terrible advertising on their end! It tastes like very sweet peanut butter fudge. Have you tried the peanut butter simply scrumptous brownie? It's that basically. No artificial flavor, no aftertaste, and not even a protein/whey taste! I'm speechless, really, I want to know their secret! They call it "coffee" bar because it's supposedly meant to be consumed with coffee? That's stupid. I had mine on the go without coffee and I loved it. Any protein bar can go with coffee -.- texture wise, yes, very similar, although it's been a while since I had both those bars. Not dense, not spongy like ANSI, but somewhere in the middle. I don't think they taste like Quest at all (can't remember the old recipe much though). It's so much peanut butter flavor inside one little bar! Usually I try keeping my protein bars around 160-190 calories, but these are definitely worth that little extra, although I'm not sure how they're not more than 200ish after I calculated the macros myself...? I suppose I'll find out if they're reliable once I have enough money and space in my pantry to buy a box!
    arya8 wrote: »
    s-l225.jpg
    I saw this at Walmart after someone here posted it so I had to get it. Soooooo good! I have to get more!

Literally right after I posted about that I returned for more and they weren't there -.-
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Picture14-2.png
    Saw these at Kroger today. I bought the supreme one. Can't wait to try it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

I've always been curious to try these. I have tried a single packet of the birthday cake and it was DELICIOUS and very creamy like frosting but thicker. I liked it a lot better than those fluffbutter brand spreads, those had weird taste to me. I want to try the cotton candy now and the cookies n cream and the cinnamon roll LOL. Anyone seen the cotton candy in stores?

On the Website it lists the store locations & most seem to be in California.

I want to try Toffee, Cotton Candy, & Firework.
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    d770cdda-f45f-43a2-956d-ed487511d6c1_1.3f9051e01283793dab93d2d5405b242e.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Not a new product, but I found this on the clearance rack at the grocery store yesterday. I have never had a WF product before and seen very mixed reviews on them. Anyway, for 50% off, I decided to bite the bullet and try it. I was pretty surprised. It wasn't that bad at all. Decent caramel flavor, fairly sweet. I threw some on my Greek yogurt and it was pretty good. I found I was trying to eat it out of the jar like Nutella. As soon as I was done with my dessert, I went back and bought a few more. I'm thinking it would be great on pancakes or waffles. I had some with my breakfast apples this morning and it was alright. My daughter will only enthusiastically eat apples if there is dip, so I am wondering if she would go for this. I'll give it a shot this weekend, because it really isn't that bad of a sub at all.

Just curious, how can this have no calories, no fat and no sugar? What are the ingredients?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member

caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

I had the same thought process, nope, no coffee and I personally feel like that was terrible advertising on their end! It tastes like very sweet peanut butter fudge. Have you tried the peanut butter simply scrumptous brownie? It's that basically. No artificial flavor, no aftertaste, and not even a protein/whey taste! I'm speechless, really, I want to know their secret! They call it "coffee" bar because it's supposedly meant to be consumed with coffee? That's stupid. I had mine on the go without coffee and I loved it. Any protein bar can go with coffee -.- texture wise, yes, very similar, although it's been a while since I had both those bars. Not dense, not spongy like ANSI, but somewhere in the middle. I don't think they taste like Quest at all (can't remember the old recipe much though). It's so much peanut butter flavor inside one little bar! Usually I try keeping my protein bars around 160-190 calories, but these are definitely worth that little extra, although I'm not sure how they're not more than 200ish after I calculated the macros myself...? I suppose I'll find out if they're reliable once I have enough money and space in my pantry to buy a box!
    arya8 wrote: »
    s-l225.jpg

Literally right after I posted about that I returned for more and they weren't there -.-

Oh no! Maybe they'll get more in. They had about 5 or 6 at my walmart so I hope they have them still when I go next!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    I just ordered this off of amazon....

m3bT2SW.jpg
    dKyOjra.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

There are 18 in a box, which breaks down to $3.00/bar. For the fudge bar, it's 220 cal./15g protein, which isn't awful. @hgycta , do they taste like $3.00? 'Cause even with 14 g sugar, that's better than regular fudge, and I'd be willing to pay it to have something deliciously fudgy again...
  • Colectable93
    Colectable93 Posts: 38 Member
    I love the Chobani flips , all of them , I typically eat one right after I work out for the protein and it is a great treat , I also put them in the freezer and then they are like ice cream . Yum . They are my favorite treat .
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    8tht6l5x9po0.jpg
    j34tj5bkavhp.jpg
  • hgycta
    edited June 2017
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

There are 18 in a box, which breaks down to $3.00/bar. For the fudge bar, it's 220 cal./15g protein, which isn't awful. @hgycta , do they taste like $3.00? 'Cause even with 14 g sugar, that's better than regular fudge, and I'd be willing to pay it to have something deliciously fudgy again...

I mean, I'm cheap and can't afford to regularly spend $3 on a protein bar but yes, it's definitely worth that. Just as a less occasional indulgence. This is something I would eat mainly as a sweet reward instead of Halo Top or Enlightened, not a protein bar. I spend close to $3 on the Simply Scrumptous brownies so it would substitute it, which this has protein so that's a bonus! I was always addicted to peanut butter fudge though so perhaps I'm biased. I'd always go on vacation and buy 2 lbs of peanut butter fudge for that free 1 lb of fudge and happily finish 3 lbs of fudge in a week. Not at all healthy and I'm ashamed but regret nothing now that I lost the weight, I just won't go back! They have a sampler pack though of all three flavors, if you use the coupon code they have on Facebook you can get like 10 or 15% off and free shipping, so you can determine for yourself if I'm crazy or if they're on to something!

I also returned to Walmart for those coffee creamers. I bought ten boxes and believe it or not, they still had about 40 on the shelf! I tried the coconut today but I tried it in a new coffee so I can't tell if it was so flavorful from the coffee itself, or this powder... I'll definitely have to try it in something more subtle like plain oatmeal and then decide if it's worth buying again, but I still think I like the mint way more! 45 calories for the coconut caffeinated creamer, 60 for the mint. Not a huge difference, but the 5g of protein in the mint is helpful!
    swdy6m2kqu7z.jpg
    zmb3nry2h3px.jpg
    8tht6l5x9po0.jpg
    j34tj5bkavhp.jpg

I can't imagine anything being better than PowerCrunch, but report back if you try it, I always enjoy trying new protein goodies! The only thing I don't like about wafers is how messy they are on the go :/ so many crumbs!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    caowre7ql9km.jpg
    jgecj8n3agq1.jpg

I mean, I'm cheap and can't afford to regularly spend $3 on a protein bar but yes, it's definitely worth that. Just as a less occasional indulgence. This is something I would eat mainly as a sweet reward instead of Halo Top or Enlightened, not a protein bar. I spend close to $3 on the Simply Scrumptous brownies so it would substitute it, which this has protein so that's a bonus! I was always addicted to peanut butter fudge though so perhaps I'm biased. I'd always go on vacation and buy 2 lbs of peanut butter fudge for that free 1 lb of fudge and happily finish 3 lbs of fudge in a week. Not at all healthy and I'm ashamed but regret nothing now that I lost the weight, I just won't go back! They have a sampler pack though of all three flavors, if you use the coupon code they have on Facebook you can get like 10 or 15% off and free shipping, so you can determine for yourself if I'm crazy or if they're on to something!

I also returned to Walmart for those coffee creamers. I bought ten boxes and believe it or not, they still had about 40 on the shelf! I tried the coconut today but I tried it in a new coffee so I can't tell if it was so flavorful from the coffee itself, or this powder... I'll definitely have to try it in something more subtle like plain oatmeal and then decide if it's worth buying again, but I still think I like the mint way more! 45 calories for the coconut caffeinated creamer, 60 for the mint. Not a huge difference, but the 5g of protein in the mint is helpful!
    swdy6m2kqu7z.jpg
    zmb3nry2h3px.jpg
    8tht6l5x9po0.jpg
    j34tj5bkavhp.jpg

I can't imagine anything being better than PowerCrunch, but report back if you try it, I always enjoy trying new protein goodies! The only thing I don't like about wafers is how messy they are on the go :/ so many crumbs!

YUM! Did you buy the fruity ones? I love fruity flavor. @hgycta I have to find those at walmart! I checked mine yesterday but they didn't have :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    8tht6l5x9po0.jpg
    j34tj5bkavhp.jpg

... I love waffers. Where do you find those?
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    8tht6l5x9po0.jpg
    j34tj5bkavhp.jpg

... I love waffers. Where do you find those?

My IG peeps say they found them at GNC.