New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg

Oh now I want that!
  • leanitup123
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg

Oh now I want that!

Rolling out soon. A bunch of flavors, too :#
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg

Oh now I want that!

What is french style yogurt? Is it like the Aussie yogurt or Elli Quark?
  • leanitup123
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg

Oh now I want that!

What is french style yogurt? Is it like the Aussie yogurt or Elli Quark?

http://www.ouibyyoplait.com/
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg
    Is that in glass? That looks really good. God, I wish that it used grassfed milk. But I wouldn't expect that from Yoplait.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg
    Is that in glass? That looks really good. God, I wish that it used grassfed milk. But I wouldn't expect that from Yoplait.

/looks at website

No nutritional information, though... :neutral:
  • hgycta
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    ag1t6u6juzvg.jpg
    q66m7e5u7dym.jpg

/looks at website

No nutritional information, though... :neutral:

If you go to the flavors I saw it there... I believe the plain was like 130 and the flavors were around 170, which is higher than I like for yogurt but not nearly as bad as I was expecting! Just a shame it's in glass, I drop absolutely everything xD
  • Francl27
    Options
    Dunkin donut vanilla cake batter.. just tastes like vanilla. So not worth the calories.
  • leanitup123
    Options
    qrj6aue5yaha.jpg
  • leanitup123
    Options
    tqqfeif5y04g.jpg
    8sbrohmhxiic.jpg
    iywqdbpg38uk.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    qrj6aue5yaha.jpg

It made me laugh that they underlined "classic." LIke, "Be aware, people. It's not Greek!"
  • Francl27
    Options
    qrj6aue5yaha.jpg

It made me laugh that they underlined "classic." LIke, "Be aware, people. It's not Greek!"

I still want to try them!
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Picture14-2.png
    Saw these at Kroger today. I bought the supreme one. Can't wait to try it!
    When I saw your post Ichecked out their site and bought 3 cases. Tried a 3 cheese in the oven. The crust is made of chicken. It reminds me of a thick deli cut of turkey with sauce and cheese on it. Not really what I was expecting/hoping but decent. Not worth the cost because I could probably replicate something like it on the much cheaper. 6/10 for price
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I wish this was real yaljcsk66yls.jpg

Whoa. I was gonna say that was quick! :)
  • hgycta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Picture14-2.png
    Saw these at Kroger today. I bought the supreme one. Can't wait to try it!
    When I saw your post Ichecked out their site and bought 3 cases. Tried a 3 cheese in the oven. The crust is made of chicken. It reminds me of a thick deli cut of turkey with sauce and cheese on it. Not really what I was expecting/hoping but decent. Not worth the cost because I could probably replicate something like it on the much cheaper. 6/10 for price

From looking at the box I'd never guess the crust was made of chicken... I would have been VERY disappointed had I been the one to try this! Thanks for saving me that disappointment. Nothing against chicken, but if I want pizza I want bread, this seems like more of a chicken cordon bleu style meal to me xP

BUT GUYS.
    THIS.
    I NEED TO FIND THIS.
    PLEASE ANYONE WHO TRIES IT LET ME KNOW IF IT ACTUALLY TASTES LIKE COTTON CANDY, I'LL START LOOKING.
    I wanted so badly to find the cotton candy freeze at Taco Bell when they had their mystery freeze flavor, but all I kept getting at each store was cherry -.-'
    76tro69dulmf.png

Also excited for this!
    0zf7bduelqnf.png
  • hgycta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Going through my email I noticed Nush Low Carb Organic Cakes that Netrition.com now sells, has anyone tried these? I adore Simply Scrumptous cakes, but if it's anything like the Eatmeguiltfree cakes I'd rather pass.
    on0ym4iycp46.png

I also had a sponsored post pop up in my newsfeed on Facebook for a free sample of Planetarians protein chips. No clue how long the offer will be valid. The link is https://www.planetarians.com/free-sample-request?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paidsocial&utm_campaign=Chips+That+Don’t+Break+During+Shipping+2 if anyone wants to take advantage of the offer, you don't have to pay shipping either :) Never had it though, so hopefully it'll be good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Going through my email I noticed Nush Low Carb Organic Cakes that Netrition.com now sells, has anyone tried these? I adore Simply Scrumptous cakes, but if it's anything like the Eatmeguiltfree cakes I'd rather pass.
    on0ym4iycp46.png

I also had a sponsored post pop up in my newsfeed on Facebook for a free sample of Planetarians protein chips. No clue how long the offer will be valid. The link is https://www.planetarians.com/free-sample-request?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paidsocial&utm_campaign=Chips+That+Don’t+Break+During+Shipping+2 if anyone wants to take advantage of the offer, you don't have to pay shipping either :) Never had it though, so hopefully it'll be good!

Thanks!!!!! I have been wanting to try these!