New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    The Enlightened chocolate peanut butter is amazing! It's my second favorite flavor of the low cal ice creams, followed closely by their red velvet. Halo Top's caramel macchiato is my first favorite.

YES. Enlightened’s chocolate peanut butter and red velvet pints and also Halo Top’s caramel macchiato pints are my FAVORITE. I also love Enlightened’s cookies & cream pint, it sounds like we have similar taste so if you haven’t tried that one yet you should! ;) same with the Arctic Zero toffee light ice cream (if you can find it, I never can)!!

I saw the toffee one at walmart but it was almost $5 for the pint so i passed it up
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    The Enlightened chocolate peanut butter is amazing! It's my second favorite flavor of the low cal ice creams, followed closely by their red velvet. Halo Top's caramel macchiato is my first favorite.

YES. Enlightened’s chocolate peanut butter and red velvet pints and also Halo Top’s caramel macchiato pints are my FAVORITE. I also love Enlightened’s cookies & cream pint, it sounds like we have similar taste so if you haven’t tried that one yet you should! ;) same with the Arctic Zero toffee light ice cream (if you can find it, I never can)!!

I saw the toffee one at walmart but it was almost $5 for the pint so i passed it up

I’m still waiting for my Walmart to get it... there’s not many flavors I’d spend $5 on... but this is one of those that I think is totally worth it every once in a while!

Also, I got samples (paid for shipping so they weren’t 100% free but it wasn’t that expensive) of these Santo Cubes coffee. This morning I tried three; the vanilla, caramel, and mocha flavors. I’m very sensitive to caffeine, and at most I feel a little buzz right now after three cups. Extremely easy to make, but the flavor isn’t as good as I hoped. Has a weird taste to it I can’t put my finger on... but only 40 calories a cube! I was hoping for something more like the via latte packes Starbucks sells, but these are only flavored and sweetened very lightly, you’ll still need to add cream and most likely some additional sugar/sweetener. Worth checking out if you’re on the go a lot, but I won’t get it again.
    7deyvh5ex277.jpeg

On the plus side my Flapjacked cups came today! Just wish they arrived sooner so I could’ve had one for breakfast, I won’t have off again until Sunday so I have to wait a couple days before trying them!
    mv5xd4hja3pe.jpeg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Speaking of coffee... :o

cb5lfk699iu0.jpg
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options

cb5lfk699iu0.jpg

They have had those out for a little while now but I have yet to try them. We sell them where I work so might get one to try tomorrow. The Hershey just sounds like it will be good.

• hgycta
    Options

cb5lfk699iu0.jpg

I've seen those in Walmart and on ibotta but never tried them... but then again, I never noticed a Hershey's or Chocolate Latte flavor! Guess I'll have to slow down next time and look at the flavors better, have you tried these???

I also saw this on Brand Eating's website... I'm in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area so I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for these, but I really don't know how much I trust Welch's doing an energy drink... it just doesn't sound all that appetizing in my opinion!
    lez7vr05xris.png
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    These are just a few of the flavours and all taste gorgeous, ice cream 😋
    mucm3i1byfmj.png
    jcybb89i7m52.png
    un2llaeaxouh.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh *kitten*.......... we dont have these in Canada yet. Cant wait. CoolWay and Breyers delights are way better than HT I have tried.

Are you sure you don't have them? I'm in Alberta and could get these at Superstore and Sobey's a couple months before Halo Top was available. The packaging design is slightly different but still black with colours. I've had the chocolate, vanilla, and the mint chip and I thought they were reasonably good. Better than that awful Good North stuff by a mile at least, although I prefer HT's flavour options.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Also in case any of you want to join... https://www.questnutrition.com/pages/quest-squad

Quest has something that you can join and complete activities to earn free products. Not sure how many products you can actually get or how worth it it is but I signed up to check it out.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Also in case any of you want to join... https://www.questnutrition.com/pages/quest-squad

Quest has something that you can join and complete activities to earn free products. Not sure how many products you can actually get or how worth it it is but I signed up to check it out.

I hope it works I reactivated my fb to sign up but deactivates again I'm not big on fb
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

I hope it works I reactivated my fb to sign up but deactivates again I'm not big on fb

Same here. I bet people who have a lot of friends will earn more but I don't use facebook other than to enter food contests haha.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    For anyone who likes Space Ice Cream:

http://sevafoods.com/shop/

oz4b5k2fzjjc.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options

Same here. I bet people who have a lot of friends will earn more but I don't use facebook other than to enter food contests haha.

I don't use facebook at all and when I clicked the Sign Up button, I got a dialog box in russian.

Good times. :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    For anyone who likes Space Ice Cream:

http://sevafoods.com/shop/

oz4b5k2fzjjc.png

Maybe I'm just going crazy (or already am) but I could have sworn you posted about this company before on here!

I could be wrong though, I've totally dreamed about freeze dried ice cream before...

If only it were cheaper I would never stop eating it... When I began logging it was just about the ONLY thing I really enjoyed that wasn't super high in calories when I went to log it! If I remember correctly the Astronaut Foods neapolitan flavor was only around 120 calories for the package which isn't bad AT ALL. I can't imagine the potential if a company like Halo Top made a freeze dried version of their ice creams *cough cough* >.> <3
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    5md8b7rxe77e.png Interesting
  • hgycta
    Options
    Since we all seem to agree that enlightened chocolate peanut butter is the best low cal ice cream around, let me say this. I bought the bars instead of the pint this week, they are gone! My mom had some and loved them and I have to say, the bar had a much better peanut butter/ice cream ratio, you got a swirl through out all of it. You get peanut butter in every single bite. Needless to say, I think I will be buying that one in bars from now on.

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

I have the chocolate peanut butter pint at least 2-3 times a week, and just finished another before reading this. Personally I am already more than satisfied with the peanut butter to chocolate ratio -- there's SO MUCH peanut butter swirls already!!! Are you suggesting there's even MORE in the bars???
    If there is, I saw these flavor bars in Giant just the other day... I might have to go back ASAP!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I just went to the store only found the caramel chilly cow bars guess I will settle
  • vnb_208
    Options
    lsiwuoep5x9l.jpg
    Wasnt bad nice in spicey I feel like it would of been better if they used the stouffer mac and cheese recipe lol
  • vnb_208
    Options
    i7whktb5pj36.jpg
    Grabbed this one too
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5md8b7rxe77e.png Interesting

I saw those online and they look interesting. Let us know if you try them!