New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 never heard of them either but I'll try them for 6 bucks. I ordered the variety pack which is out of stock. They still let me order it for 5.88. The only ones available were the strawberry. The cayenne one sounds really intriguing as well as the chocolate mint

Thanks! I ended up getting the variety pack and the banana pb! Can't beat it for 5 bucks. I just looked again and most of them are already back to original 68 price. Must be a glitch :smiley: . Hope we still get them.

Thanks for sharing this deal! I also wanted the variety pack, but as typical with variety packs, there were peanut butter flavors, and I hate peanut butter. I ended up with the Double Chocolate Peppermint and Snickerdoodle Eggnog. I really hope these taste good. The flavors I ordered have no nutrition facts, but the others (thankfully) do have the information for a good guesstimate. Maybe they're seasonal flavors so Thelma's didn't bother, but it's still odd to me that there is no information. I would've bought more than one deal, but when Arctic Zero did that giveaway earlier this year, the dry ice and ice cream arrived melted. I get that Florida is very hot, but now I'm wary of ordering frozen foods.
    Aw, they say shipped with dry ice, but if arctic zero came melted, Florida weather must be too much for even dry ice! They ended up delivering my first package from arctic a day late so it was completely melted too. I think it is a rule they have to at least have them on the packages in order to sell, so I was also hoping the nutritional info would be on the package.

I really hope it isn't a price glitch that will be canceled! Usually if they cancel orders on you and you chat with them and tell them how upset you were they give you a courtesy credit. So I figured even if it gets canceled, either I get my cookies (which I'd prefer) or I could get a courtesy credit so it is a win win, lol! :smiley:
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 never heard of them either but I'll try them for 6 bucks. I ordered the variety pack which is out of stock. They still let me order it for 5.88. The only ones available were the strawberry. The cayenne one sounds really intriguing as well as the chocolate mint

Thanks! I ended up getting the variety pack and the banana pb! Can't beat it for 5 bucks. I just looked again and most of them are already back to original 68 price. Must be a glitch :smiley: . Hope we still get them.

Thanks for sharing this deal! I also wanted the variety pack, but as typical with variety packs, there were peanut butter flavors, and I hate peanut butter. I ended up with the Double Chocolate Peppermint and Snickerdoodle Eggnog. I really hope these taste good. The flavors I ordered have no nutrition facts, but the others (thankfully) do have the information for a good guesstimate. Maybe they're seasonal flavors so Thelma's didn't bother, but it's still odd to me that there is no information. I would've bought more than one deal, but when Arctic Zero did that giveaway earlier this year, the dry ice and ice cream arrived melted. I get that Florida is very hot, but now I'm wary of ordering frozen foods.
    Aw, they say shipped with dry ice, but if arctic zero came melted, Florida weather must be too much for even dry ice! They ended up delivering my first package from arctic a day late so it was completely melted too. I think it is a rule they have to at least have them on the packages in order to sell, so I was also hoping the nutritional info would be on the package.

I really hope it isn't a price glitch that will be canceled! Usually if they cancel orders on you and you chat with them and tell them how upset you were they give you a courtesy credit. So I figured even if it gets canceled, either I get my cookies (which I'd prefer) or I could get a courtesy credit so it is a win win, lol! :smiley:

Ah. So I wasn't the only one. I originally planned to ask Arctic Zero for free coupons to make up for the melted ice cream, but I kept forgetting, and now it's fall, so yeeaahh. Lol.
    Oh gosh. I hope not! I remember what a disappointment it was when GNC had a glitch for Quest bars. Lol. That's true! Credit is always a good thing.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I went just now and they are all 5.88 still for me. I got the variety pack
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    New low calorie/high protein ice cream being sold at Aldi. About $3 a pint.

0p4ehq8z4bos.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these or hear of this brand? 4iic2k2uqg29.png
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

I need to stop browsing amazon for deals late at night. These are homemade ice cream sandwiches regular 68 bucks but only like 5 bucks for a 17 pack.... I am so tempted to buy. I can't decide which flavor, was hoping someone has heard of them.

Peanut butter banana and snickerdoodle sound good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077BCDPP7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

This is my neighbor's friend from college's company :) highly recommend
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    New low calorie/high protein ice cream being sold at Aldi. About $3 a pint.

0p4ehq8z4bos.png

THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO HT my store has had them a few months
  • vnb_208
    Options
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

I need to stop browsing amazon for deals late at night. These are homemade ice cream sandwiches regular 68 bucks but only like 5 bucks for a 17 pack.... I am so tempted to buy. I can't decide which flavor, was hoping someone has heard of them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077BCDPP7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

i want to try them but i dont see any calorie count on the website
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    GUEST_67f08e89-b655-4b87-a792-a59af2011c56?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg

Not sure I'll buy from this brand again especially with the larger container. I ended up eating the whole container since I ended up having to put it in the microwave for around 30-45 seconds to let it defrost a bit. In a few words this ice cream is basically the poor man's taste wise Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns! That's not exactly a compliment, because while the base is reminiscent of Cinnamon flavoring this ice cream could have used some mix ins. If this company would make their ice creams in smaller containers I could see them adding some awesome mix-ins.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Not sure I'll buy from this brand again especially with the larger container. I ended up eating the whole container since I ended up having to put it in the microwave for around 30-45 seconds to let it defrost a bit. In a few words this ice cream is basically the poor man's taste wise Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns! That's not exactly a compliment, because while the base is reminiscent of Cinnamon flavoring this ice cream could have used some mix ins. If this company would make their ice creams in smaller containers I could see them adding some awesome mix-ins.

I got the Salted Caramel version and threw it away. Bland and tasteless and yucky. Even my 14-year-old wouldn't eat it.
  • vnb_208
    Options

I got the Salted Caramel version and threw it away. Bland and tasteless and yucky. Even my 14-year-old wouldn't eat it.

really i loved the mint one
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

It's an ice-cream sandwich with 2 cookies. Depending on the size, I'd assume 500 - 1300. Either way, it's high calorie and probably delicious.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    True heartbreak is finally finding the Enlightened Barista collection at Whole Foods, but the only one my local store is carrying is the pumpkin spice latte flavor. i HATE pumpkin spice :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

The 34 packs are now 5 bucks too...this seems too good to be true lol
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

The 34 packs are now 5 bucks too...this seems too good to be true lol

I wouldn't buy them on Amazon. Its a midwest company sold in many stores in the Midwest... Amazon sounds fishy.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »
    True heartbreak is finally finding the Enlightened Barista collection at Whole Foods, but the only one my local store is carrying is the pumpkin spice latte flavor. i HATE pumpkin spice :(

Im soo jealous cant find pumpkin anywhere
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »

Im soo jealous cant find pumpkin anywhere

If you have the triple espresso or the peppermint mocha, I'd trade you in a heartbeat!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    http://www.dieffenbachs.com/uglies-salt--vinegar

This tasted really good (found at Grocery Outlet) & is basically chips that might have been unusable due to not looking appealing, not the right shade, etc.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    In the process of moving and you’ll never believe what I found cleaning out my room.

an UNOPENED box of chocolate chip cookie dough AND an unopened box of double chocolate chunk. January 2015 expiration dates. I had won one of their first giveaways and never opened the package!! 😱😱

Quest??? Original formula? Omg.... I'd buy.... and eat... not even kidding LOL

Yeah Quest. Forgot to mention that. Don’t wanna open them!

rfz9u4qcoevu.jpg

Update.