New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Keto give away
    http://swee.ps/hLzHWDYqt
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Omg whoever posted letting us know about quest squad program thank you !!! I got an email saying they are sending me a whole box of the new chili lime. All I had to do was post about them on my instagram lol.

Just wanted to thank you and say anyone else who hasn’t joined should lol
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Non dairy mochi ice cream - these look interesting!
    xk5p6sh6w5xx.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Never seen these products before either! https://wildophelia.shortstack.com/9fdJWd083asq1thi12.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Omg whoever posted letting us know about quest squad program thank you !!! I got an email saying they are sending me a whole box of the new chili lime. All I had to do was post about them on my instagram lol.

Just wanted to thank you and say anyone else who hasn’t joined should lol
    Omg not me lol
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I buy those pickle pops all the time -- I mean at literally every grocery shop -- and they're amazing. If they ever stop making them, I will cry briney tears.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    I buy those pickle pops all the time -- I mean at literally every grocery shop -- and they're amazing. If they ever stop making them, I will cry briney tears.

Omg frozen popsicles made of pickle juice? Sounds gross and I LOVEEEE pickles. I am so surprised they are good lol
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    It is vinegar, salt, garlic, dill, maybe some citric acid in a convenient pouch without having to eat a pickle, what's not to enjoy?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    zjksavsb6c8h.png

Which store are these at?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    zjksavsb6c8h.png

Which store are these at?

Found these at tops! I might buy the cookie butter ones. Right now I have WAY too many snacks in my pantry I need to eat up though first, lol!

@Mexicangreensalsa WOW congrats, you got even better samples! Let us know how the snickerdoodle cookies are please.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    WOW! I loved these!! The hot ones were so much like cheetos. Really delicious and huge serving size for 130 calories. The texture was basically the same as crunchy cheetos. I really enjoyed all the flavors I haven't tried the chili yet. They even give you the "cheeto hand" effect from all the powder, lol. Really liked these I will prob get again. ccr7zlquvr20.png
    sgvqyuprlz6y.jpg
    d797i1eqgp9v.jpg

The classic cheese is awesome! Found at Walmart & I think on Ibotta there's a $0.50 coupon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    dzqw5suzzw1i.png

Hoping I can find a few of these flavors!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Anyone ever try these or hear of this brand? 4iic2k2uqg29.png
    lf53fgczlelh.png
    wh797poa681z.png
    ind4k2zeaa7p.png

I need to stop browsing amazon for deals late at night. These are homemade ice cream sandwiches regular 68 bucks but only like 5 bucks for a 17 pack.... I am so tempted to buy. I can't decide which flavor, was hoping someone has heard of them.

Peanut butter banana and snickerdoodle sound good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077BCDPP7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 never heard of them either but I'll try them for 6 bucks. I ordered the variety pack which is out of stock. They still let me order it for 5.88. The only ones available were the strawberry. The cayenne one sounds really intriguing as well as the chocolate mint
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 never heard of them either but I'll try them for 6 bucks. I ordered the variety pack which is out of stock. They still let me order it for 5.88. The only ones available were the strawberry. The cayenne one sounds really intriguing as well as the chocolate mint

Thanks! I ended up getting the variety pack and the banana pb! Can't beat it for 5 bucks. I just looked again and most of them are already back to original 68 price. Must be a glitch :smiley: . Hope we still get them.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

Thanks! I ended up getting the variety pack and the banana pb! Can't beat it for 5 bucks. I just looked again and most of them are already back to original 68 price. Must be a glitch :smiley: . Hope we still get them.

Thanks for sharing this deal! I also wanted the variety pack, but as typical with variety packs, there were peanut butter flavors, and I hate peanut butter. I ended up with the Double Chocolate Peppermint and Snickerdoodle Eggnog. I really hope these taste good. The flavors I ordered have no nutrition facts, but the others (thankfully) do have the information for a good guesstimate. Maybe they're seasonal flavors so Thelma's didn't bother, but it's still odd to me that there is no information. I would've bought more than one deal, but when Arctic Zero did that giveaway earlier this year, the dry ice and ice cream arrived melted. I get that Florida is very hot, but now I'm wary of ordering frozen foods.