New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These are delicious!! Especially heated up a few seconds. They are vegan too. We bought them because we thought they were dough ready to bake but they were regular cookies lol. (Ordered online)
    ouqdcifoeai8.jpeg
    ne9mclztfsjw.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2022
    Options
    8t67em29mpvv.png
    Tried this and it was terrible. I've never had egg nog so maybe this is how it is suppose to taste though. It had a strange "bubble gum" like flavor to it. My family members who tried it said it was "just ok", "pretty good", and "weird", so I guessed it's mixed lol.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    8t67em29mpvv.png
    Tried this and it was terrible. I've never had egg nog so maybe this is how it is suppose to taste though. It had a strange "bubble gum" like flavor to it. My family members who tried it said it was "just ok", "pretty good", and "weird", so I guessed it's mixed lol.

The best almond milk eggnog is almond breeze
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    8ffym1y2enm0.png
    Anyone try these?
    1iok3in0rwq0.png
    I WANT the pistachio!!

br8h8m0m2e03.png

I've seen these but they have been out of my price range.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - Have you actually seen these avail.? I've read that they were discontinued?

No but they were shown as available at rite aid on Instacart.
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    8ffym1y2enm0.png
    Anyone try these?
    1iok3in0rwq0.png
    I WANT the pistachio!!

br8h8m0m2e03.png

I've seen these but they have been out of my price range.
    Maybe they’ll have free rebates soon and I’ll post in free food thread lol .
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    lfgr9168i7kb.jpeg
    dnv4m87lvcui.jpeg
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    p92899akjngq.png

Very cool
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    kft7std1cc74.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2022
    Options
    x1mos9gjnq0p.png
    Yuck 1/10. I am a huge fan of the bitterness of monk fruit and stevia, but even these were WAY too bitter for me. They kind of tasted like bakers chocolate and no sweetness, just bitterness.

r6seas1w2yax.png

YUM I have been obsessed with these because they were on sale at WF. I thought the birthday cake had a strange flavor at first, but it grew on me and now I crave it. It is almost like a half baked cake. SUPER goey and tastes like it hasn't been fully baked, but in a good way. It doesn't have the standard bday cake flavor I love, but it does taste like a yummy gob of vanilla cake. The cinnamon one is also really good. The texture is more like a dense cake/muffin and the cinnamon sugar is delicious. Reminds me of a coffee cake. The only negative is that they are way too calorie dense. They are super small and 260 calories for the bday cake and 320 for the cinnamon, I wish they were half that, lol.

70bkf60gjpkp.png

• Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    YUM I have been obsessed with these because they were on sale at WF. I thought the birthday cake had a strange flavor at first, but it grew on me and now I crave it. It is almost like a half baked cake. SUPER goey and tastes like it hasn't been fully baked, but in a good way. It doesn't have the standard bday cake flavor I love, but it does taste like a yummy gob of vanilla cake. The cinnamon one is also really good. The texture is more like a dense cake/muffin and the cinnamon sugar is delicious. Reminds me of a coffee cake. The only negative is that they are way too calorie dense. They are super small and 260 calories for the bday cake and 320 for the cinnamon, I wish they were half that, lol.

I love both these flavors but you're right; way too calorie dense for me right now. I like to microwave the Cinnamon one for 5 seconds. The Birthday Blondie is downright sinful.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2023
    Options
    logiatype wrote: »

I love both these flavors but you're right; way too calorie dense for me right now. I like to microwave the Cinnamon one for 5 seconds. The Birthday Blondie is downright sinful.

Yes! I warm them up too. I also wish sugar wasn't the #1 ingredient :D .

They subbed this hidden valley spicy ranch for the regular vegan ranch. I figured, hey I always add hot sauce to my ranch anyways how spicy can this be. YIKES! It was WAY WAY WAY too spicy. I could only handle a pea like amount. Would not get again, but if you like super spicy things this is for you.

3ncwfrs4d1ut.png

My fav vegan ranch is follow your heart but its so expensive.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    logiatype wrote: »

Yes! I warm them up too. I also wish sugar wasn't the #1 ingredient :D .

They subbed this hidden valley spicy ranch for the regular vegan ranch. I figured, hey I always add hot sauce to my ranch anyways how spicy can this be. YIKES! It was WAY WAY WAY too spicy. I could only handle a pea like amount. Would not get again, but if you like super spicy things this is for you.

3ncwfrs4d1ut.png

My fav vegan ranch is follow your heart but its so expensive.

Makes me want to try it
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    This was terrible. I thought it would be like regular pumpernickel bread but it was completely different in taste and texture. It was like super dry dense gritty cake. 0/10 would not buy again. It did not taste like pumpernickel at all. I guess this is what authentic pumpernickel tastes like.

7h5kaxlo1vgp.png

fgvxsb6gmwqm.jpg

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'd most likely like this. I do like a 'dense' rye bread and have enjoyed Mestemacher Loaf - Organic Whole Rye - very similar.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    4fw5lrcug4sa.jpg
    Tried this today. It's not bad, different... It's small, 160 calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'd most likely like this. I do like a 'dense' rye bread and have enjoyed Mestemacher Loaf - Organic Whole Rye - very similar.

How do you usually eat it? I think I probably should have toasted it more.