New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Free halo top coupon http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/#/index.html?Link=JIMYYJELJ4Q3U
    g8f3d1dseg1e.png

EDIT: I tried to print and is blank now so I guess we do have to wait until tomorrow since suppose to be only available tomorrow. Some people got it to print early now though
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

As always, thanks!

Only valid for one day (9/23), people!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow I actually loved these! SUPER SUPER SALTY, which I loved. They were like super crispy chicken or almost like super thin crispy bacon. 10/10 loved them all. q4tauvrbnwx8.jpeg
    uwb9qm7fovcv.jpeg
    xemurf8pulk8.jpeg

I haven’t been able to find these in any stores yet. I still have the free coupon to try them that someone here posted the link to a while back.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1tbevziocsl3.jpeg

Probably not new but they look so good!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Thanks got the Honey Ham.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Free halo top coupon http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/#/index.html?Link=JIMYYJELJ4Q3U
    g8f3d1dseg1e.png

EDIT: I tried to print and is blank now so I guess we do have to wait until tomorrow since suppose to be only available tomorrow. Some people got it to print early now though

Not available anymore pfft
  • 883xlsportster
    883xlsportster Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I started to add bran to my shreddies. New for me anyways.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Bought this at Walmart

Hersheys-Sea-Salt-Caramel-Popcorn.jpg?resize=450%2C739&ssl=1
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    gfj3widtz411.jpeg
    a9fhbcl51gca.jpeg
    rod5xx67m7hf.jpeg
    I know someone already posted but I wanted to say thanks for letting me know how good they are becUse WOW! Way better than Angie’s candy corn one.

Super sugary and each popcorn is covered by a thick layer of sugary goodness. The serving size is TINY! You can see how small the bag is compared to a pen and that is 5 servings! I ate half the small bag which is 350 calories and was way less than 1.5c for the weighted serving. I could easily eat the whole bag it was so good!

Only for those who like super super sweet things. I would buy again but they are a little TOO good lol.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I tried the pumpkin spice Jordan’s skinny syrup today in my coffee today and oh my gosh it’s so good! Also bought the hazelnut one that I’ll try tomorrow probably. You guys weren’t joking - they’re seriously so good!

Also, not new but the snickers protein bars are extremely good :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I know someone already posted but I wanted to say thanks for letting me know how good they are becUse WOW! Way better than Angie’s candy corn one.

Super sugary and each popcorn is covered by a thick layer of sugary goodness. The serving size is TINY! You can see how small the bag is compared to a pen and that is 5 servings! I ate half the small bag which is 350 calories and was way less than 1.5c for the weighted serving. I could easily eat the whole bag it was so good!

Only for those who like super super sweet things. I would buy again but they are a little TOO good lol.

Hah! Yup, I had handfuls after I bought it and then weighed a serving out when I got home. I was so sad (sadder than nut butters) that I dumped the leftovers in the trash. Normally I would have given it to some homeless person but I still couldn't be trusted with it.
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hgh8l6x64y01.png
    Im interested in seeing what their new product is. Pizza rolls maybe?
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »
    hgh8l6x64y01.png
    Im interested in seeing what their new product is. Pizza rolls maybe?

It tells you how to find out what the new product is right there. I texted, it's chicken poppers. 3 flavors. They all actually sound delicious.
    332ghyo5l839.jpg
    m3n6en8fbhbe.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Chicken poppers sound good! I would try those.

7miwabxy8k8w.png

Want this!! Too bad they didn't have it when I went yesterday. Pistachio is my favorite nut! I always think there needs to be more pistachio things. But REAL pistachio flavor, not the fake kind with the almond extract added.

That reminds me.... I need to buy more pistachio oreos before they stop making them, lol
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Chicken poppers sound good! I would try those.

7miwabxy8k8w.png

Want this!! Too bad they didn't have it when I went yesterday. Pistachio is my favorite nut! I always think there needs to be more pistachio things. But REAL pistachio flavor, not the fake kind with the almond extract added.

That reminds me.... I need to buy more pistachio oreos before they stop making them, lol

OMG, I found those last week at my local Mom & Pop and they are legit. I...also need to buy more.
  • kellsey4955
    kellsey4955 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    No Bull’s new vegan selection at Iceland, chicken style prices, burgers, meatballs, mince.. protein, reasonable price and low calorie 💪🏻
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Also want to try the cheesecake one... imdc56o4th7a.png

@Noreenmarie1234 I’ve recently just discovered these, found them at Marshall’s. Best thing ever, saved me so much calories. I bought the vanilla and caramel one, loveee