New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    zrtk8nrsmyvb.jpg
    These skyr flavors looked good, but unfortunately they did not taste very good. They were pretty sour, but I finished them as they had 15 g of protein and only 100 calories.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    srm9ddd2751q.png
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    D
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Also want to try the cheesecake one... imdc56o4th7a.png

@Noreenmarie1234 I’ve recently just discovered these, found them at Marshall’s. Best thing ever, saved me so much calories. I bought the vanilla and caramel one, loveee

What do you guys use this for?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    alexmose wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Also want to try the cheesecake one... imdc56o4th7a.png

@Noreenmarie1234 I’ve recently just discovered these, found them at Marshall’s. Best thing ever, saved me so much calories. I bought the vanilla and caramel one, loveee

What do you guys use this for?

Everything! I use for coffee. Mine taste a thousand times better than any Starbucks with these! And 1/10 the calories lol. I also like to add to oatmeal, plain yogurt, smoothies, homemade protein fluff, homemade angel food cakes, powdered peanut butter to give it a cool flavor like caramel pb, etc.

I mostly use for coffee though. Salted caramel is The BEST but they are all delicious. I haven’t had one I didn’t like yet.
  • HeadsCarolinaTailsCalifornia
    edited September 2018
    Options
    This is NOT a new product but definately worth mentioning; love the simple,short ingredient list. Way to Go Boulder!zfbfl17oaejf.jpg
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »

It tells you how to find out what the new product is right there. I texted, it's chicken poppers. 3 flavors. They all actually sound delicious.
    332ghyo5l839.jpg
    m3n6en8fbhbe.jpg

My phone plan won't allow me to text numbers like that so I had to wait for someone else to text them. But chicken poppers is a obvious choice for them, hopefully they're pretty good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Heads up HALO is doing another giveaway for coupons...... after the last two were such fails who knows if this one will work lol.

rkhxkfdmjrm2.png
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My Giant has finally started to stock the (relatively) new Arctic Zero low calorie pints! I'd long since given up on the idea of ever finding them, but they had a bunch of the cookies and cream flavor yesterday. Only flavor they're selling so far, but hopefully they'll add in some of the others. I was a bit underwhelmed by the flavor - there was a sweet taste that was a bit hard to place, so the ice cream base didn't taste as I'd typically expect it to. That said, it wasn't bad, and I really appreciate that they were able to get into the low calorie pint game without using any artificial sweeteners, which I can't deal with.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Heads up HALO is doing another giveaway for coupons...... after the last two were such fails who knows if this one will work lol.

rkhxkfdmjrm2.png

I hate the give away are at 12am when I'm unable to print any coupons
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @vnb_208 I know ! Why don’t they have it during the day? Especially with the issues having it at midnight past few times.

These were good, but I had to bake them for double the time to get them crunchy enough. I loved the taste of carrot! Much more exciting than plain French fries.

They aren’t really any better calorie wise than regular fries though, lol. Very soft on the inside. They kind of taste like sweet potato fries.

There was a printable for 2 off then 2 cash back ibotta so I got for free that’s why I got, but I probably wouldn’t buy at full price unless they are on sale. I’d like to try the broccoli ones.

yl8o8uvwl28q.jpeg
    ngf9nn4gt9bz.jpeg
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

These were good, but I had to bake them for double the time to get them crunchy enough. I loved the taste of carrot! Much more exciting than plain French fries.

They aren’t really any better calorie wise than regular fries though, lol. Very soft on the inside. They kind of taste like sweet potato fries.

There was a printable for 2 off then 2 cash back ibotta so I got for free that’s why I got, but I probably wouldn’t buy at full price unless they are on sale. I’d like to try the broccoli ones.

yl8o8uvwl28q.jpeg
    ngf9nn4gt9bz.jpeg
    [/quote]

I actually like these and so does my toddler. Anything with extra veggies for her is a win in my book. But I agree they are reminiscent of sweet potato fries.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    "accidentally leaked" also known as a publicity stunt.

You must have a journalism degree :) (I have an advertising/PR background and can attest to this)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    "accidentally leaked" also known as a publicity stunt.

You must have a journalism degree :) (I have an advertising/PR background and can attest to this)

So they like to release early or have "issues" with the promotions so that people get all riled up and complain for PR? Gosh, that is terrible, LOL!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    l2xhes5gsint.jpg
    bdrl1wjujoxd.jpg
    Dont know if their new but found them in my jobs cafteria
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    9f4o13ryvv7x.jpg