New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    https://guacday.com/

free guac igpuq6em0qxc.png

@kellyjellybellyjelly tumaros are incredible! My favorite is the bigger ones for only 80 calories. Best tasting and lowest calorie wraps around. I have been eating 1-2 a day for years, lol. I love the sourdough, everything bagel, pumpernickel and rye. The big ones have way better flavors in my opinion than the smaller ones. I am a huge rye and pumpernickel bread fan. I just wish more stores carried the larger ones because the only store that does is wegmans around me.

My friend said at the expo she tried these noodles which are only 25 calories and they were good. Never seen in stores, anyone ever hear of them? kpqvtl29h97z.png
  • sweetsal64
    sweetsal64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the Chocolove Cherry-Almond, Dark Chocolate bars! They are dairy free and perfect for people like me. Segmented bars that are easy to log for caloric count. One third bar (6 segments) equal one serving. It is a good sized portion and abolutely delicious for dark chocolate!

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    la9h09c9hill.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Heads up today Vitamin shoppe has a sampling event where you can get free bars. I snagged some of the new orgain protein bars and the new quest pumpkin bar! Didn't even know about it but happened to see the sign when I passed the store.
    Thank you! I got two free pumpkin pie quest bars and a one bar donut flavor.

The Quest bar pumpkin pie was amazing! I never had the old one though. It had a nice pumpkin spice flavor to it and it was great! 4jf6janxxzrg.jpeg

I also found these and they are very low calorie and tasty. I never knew how low calorie meringues were. A serving is 6. I like to add them to hot coco. tu4a9yqh7hif.jpeg

And to think i have avoided them because i assumed a serving was one! Im kicking myself because i cant remember where i saw them.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Glad i remembered big lots had them .. not so sure if i like them but i can deal as a sweet trwat but the bean chips are pretty good 1h8mgegbltfx.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Glad i remembered big lots had them .. not so sure if i like them but i can deal as a sweet trwat but the bean chips are pretty good 1h8mgegbltfx.jpg

Just curious why didn't you like them that much?
  • vnb_208
    Options

Tbh I didnt know to to expect I never had a meringue. I did not enjoy the texture flavor was awesome. My daughter (6) loves them so it wont go to waste. .
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Tbh I didnt know to to expect I never had a meringue. I did not enjoy the texture flavor was awesome. My daughter (6) loves them so it wont go to waste. .

I think they taste like chewing on chalk. :neutral:
  • brandy_losinit
    brandy_losinit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just got a 6qt pressure cooker at aldis for 40.00! Not a new product, but new for me. And for 40.00... i saw one at costco for 102.00 so i am feeling good about this.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @hgycta you might want to check Giant since they put a few new ice creams in the organic section! I wish I could remember the brands, but the only one I can is the Three Twins low calorie ice cream.

Also at Giant they have the Tumaros wraps for 5 for two packs!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Little-Debbie-Fall-Nutty-Buddy-Dark.jpg?resize=600%2C425&ssl=
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    Love the Krunchy Melts- I order the sugar free ones from netrition. Wish they'd come out with a sugar free key lime :)

@ncgirl8 @Mexicangreensalsa @hgycta You guys have me interested, now I must try them! I want to try all of these... 7374hnk4ybs6.pngfoaulxl0udt6.png
    owj8in3w1uon.png

qpgu5sic8mhl.png

Have you ever found SF in stores or only online? Which sugar free ones are the best? I have only seen plain vanilla at my store.

I've purchased directly from them (the guy, who I assumed was the owner, was awesome!) and online - Strawberry and Chocolate are my favorite, the Dulce de Leche were OK (I'm really a chocolate person, so I'm biased). Hope you like them if you try them!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Has anyone tried the great low carb bread company foods? They seem like slimthin foods but I am wondering if they are better or how they compare.

They have pumpernickel bagel which I really want to try and I will be traveling where they have a store. Also want to try their soft pretzels, and all muffin and square flavors (50 cal per muffin and square like slimthin). But if they aren't that good I don't want to waste my money stocking up on a bunch while I am there lol.

80an52ikzuui.png
    4ehurnt8f39m.png
  • vnb_208
    Options
    These look good.. carrot cake dej7859nhk3h.png
    z4ze77xethrs.png

Did someone post these and I missed it? Hope to try if I can find.

OMG !! I couldn't find these on their website yumm!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    z4ze77xethrs.png

Was searching for where to buy right now and realized they are only available in the UK (I saw on instagram) that is why they are called "fibre" LOL. Darn...I really want these.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    z4ze77xethrs.png

Was searching for where to buy right now and realized they are only available in the UK (I saw on instagram) that is why they are called "fibre" LOL. Darn...I really want these.

lmfaooo I didnt even notice fibre i automatically read fiber