New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    Anyone get the Oreo Ritz? Tried but no dice. Wanted them so bad
  • Idontcareyoupick
    glassyo wrote: »

Totally awesome initiative but I don't know about buying it lol
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

omg....nope😖lol!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

Totally awesome initiative but I don't know about buying it lol

LOL my favorite part was a comment from the original tweet that linked the article saying it better turn the milk red.

(Why do I have this sense of humor?? It's still making me laugh!)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Omg bizarre lol but so funny, id like to get them for all my ob gyn friends.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are soooooo cute! Cinnamon french toast crunch. Mini breads lol. They are pretty good. Sight maple flavor. Didn't love them enough to buy again, but thy were fun and enjoyable to try. wmokrr268c1n.jpg
    kx8wwgn1s82c.jpg
    93uevfewx6qv.png
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member

Were they only available online? I was going to buy them if I saw them in stores.
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    ehju0901 wrote: »

Were they only available online? I was going to buy them if I saw them in stores.

Only online. I tried but could not even get the website to open until after they were all out.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This is very light. Has a very subtle banana flavor. Not super thin but about the same as almond breeze almond milk. I like it. It’s a nice change in cereal. I’m going to have it with the rest of my Reese’s puffs or peanut butter Cap’n Crunch! Only three ingredients. You can subtly taste a hint of the sunflower seeds too. Gives it a nice balanced nutty undertone. o3at1d12k8f8.jpeg
    mlv8k3b9nkvc.jpeg
    h6fw59sfuiqm.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    paints5555 wrote: »
    ehju0901 wrote: »

Only online. I tried but could not even get the website to open until after they were all out.

Same and I had it open on 3 devices
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2022
    vztro5sjzncw.jpeg
    x9t4vy0befwg.jpeg
    b3ded642ugdn.jpeg
    rsvju1lay4mn.jpeg
    z22ogr66sha2.jpeg

Never had gelato before but these were interesting. Very creamy and tangy, kind of like frozen yogurt. The strawberry was refreshing and tart. The birthday cake wasn't super sweet. Reminded me of a vanilla unsweetened froyo. Usually not a big fan of coconut.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hk43pj2wmyg8.jpeg
    zp4mbo9n50zc.jpeg
    sss0yxqhyvre.jpeg
    lyd98wnqt7vn.jpeg

Tried these new Outrageous vegan breads. They are SOOO good.

Chocolate zucchini: I am not a big chocolate cake/brownie person so these weren't my favorite. Boyfriends favorite though. You couldn't detect any zucchini. It mostly is like a gooey, chocolatey cake. Chocolate chips throughout. Very chocolatey.

Coffee cake: My favorite!!!! Great layer of cinnamon filling in the middle. So dense and moist. Just so good. Great cinnamon flavor.

Pumpkin: Second favorite! Again was dense, super sweet like a cake and moist.

Lemon: I didn't like it at all but I hate lemon desserts. Boyfriend loved it
  • chrisvideoit
    chrisvideoit Posts: 3 Member
    I see that Wendy’s (@ least in Canada) Is doing breakfast. Did not see that coming.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Okay walden farms is amazing now!! They really revamped ALL their dressings and the ones I used to think were TERRIBLE are now fantastic. New favorite!

rromu5njhjfz.png
    Nice and creamy, no aftertaste, no artificial weird taste. When I tried the ranch years back I threw it out it was so bad. Excellent!! Been putting it on everything. Bacon one is still the best now. Now I have to try the others I previously hated like Caesar etc.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited June 2022
    I think I have a curry kick starting... been craving different curry dishes
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    1if39abb0hk1.png
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    xfz1gcebwzfv.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hvyzvknd9ni0.jpeg
    092rdw9ycaz4.jpeg
    xuuam7uwn6tu.jpeg
    yoado6mgvd1k.jpeg
    ihmbb33cl45f.jpeg
    2to7gvhn4lf7.jpeg
    These pretzel buns are SO good. Great pretzel flavor but no salt so I had to add some flakes of pink himalayan sea salt. They are so soft and I like to eat them right out of the package.

Great with a turkey sandwich!