New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I love the syrups this just happens to be my work collection! Im very money conscious I would not be spending $4 a bottle if I thought they tasted like cough syrup. I use the peppermint for my hot cocoa in case your wondering 😂 check out the website they do list some retailers that sell them so you dont have spend $7.95 on S&H. 6fqgb3541n12.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    i WANT to try those PEATOS they look yummy!
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I love the syrups this just happens to be my work collection! Im very money conscious I would not be spending $4 a bottle if I thought they tasted like cough syrup. I use the peppermint for my hot cocoa in case your wondering 😂 check out the website they do list some retailers that sell them so you dont have spend $7.95 on S&H. 6fqgb3541n12.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but what are they for? I've never heard of them lol. Do you use them instead of creamer in coffee?
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    WOW! I loved these!! The hot ones were so much like cheetos. Really delicious and huge serving size for 130 calories. The texture was basically the same as crunchy cheetos. I really enjoyed all the flavors I haven't tried the chili yet. They even give you the "cheeto hand" effect from all the powder, lol. Really liked these I will prob get again. ccr7zlquvr20.png
    sgvqyuprlz6y.jpg
    d797i1eqgp9v.jpg

So although I didn't pick the peatos up, I did get these on Wednesday... I have tried quest chips and the like and have yet to find a chip substitute that I really like. But these? OMG!! Finally, I freaking love these! I remember they had one other flavor too. I will definitely have to get back there this weekend and look for possible bulk ordering.

gwrsh0mcf6wh.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options

Yes it a sugar free syrup you can use them in flavor to coffees, lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, desserts, oatmeal or just about anything. I use them instead of sugar & flavored cream.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I'm really bummed Starbucks doesn't carry sugar free pumpkin sauce :( Actually, they don't carry a lot of sugar free in general). I get bored with the same old -- I like to experiment with new things. Kinda wish they'd expand and at least carry sugar free pumpkin, especially knowing how popular it is this time of year!

Get these and get these. Carry the latter on you. Thank me later :)

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

660_prod_a_col1_electric_blue_lime.jpeg?v=1502422130

I am DEFINITELY checking out those syrups!

You must, they are incredible! My favorite is salted caramel, salted caramel mocha, and caramel pumpkin. The chocolate are amazing compared to other SF chocolate syrups which I find have a weird aftertaste. I have been drinking too much coffee since I found these and am going through a bottle a week almost LOL. I bring my own syrup whenever I get coffee out because they are so much better than starbucks.

@pancakerunner Ohhh, that sounds way more delicious and maybe they will make more flavors that way in the future? The coating looks good, I will definitely be trying. I wasn't a fan of the crunchy ones.

I just opened my salted caramel omg so yum i also like the pumpkin caramel, butter toffee, and white chocolate hazelnut all sf im on the look out for pumpkin cheesecake & glaze donut

Are these syrups really THAT good, or just better than the other options? Because to be quite honest I’ve tried many brands of sugar free syrups and they’ve all tasted like cough syrup to me... even the more expensive sugar free brands like Monin! :(
    prgka27npz4z.png

Not excited about this since I hate mint, but I know a lot of you guys will like it!

I AM EXCITED. But don’t they already have a mint chocolate chip bar? How different is this one going to be, I wonder? o:

Yogurt coating similar to the new Pumpkin Pie and Bday cake. Peppermint bark is also more of an icy flavor than traditional chocolate mint. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I'm really bummed Starbucks doesn't carry sugar free pumpkin sauce :( Actually, they don't carry a lot of sugar free in general). I get bored with the same old -- I like to experiment with new things. Kinda wish they'd expand and at least carry sugar free pumpkin, especially knowing how popular it is this time of year!

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

You must, they are incredible! My favorite is salted caramel, salted caramel mocha, and caramel pumpkin. The chocolate are amazing compared to other SF chocolate syrups which I find have a weird aftertaste. I have been drinking too much coffee since I found these and am going through a bottle a week almost LOL. I bring my own syrup whenever I get coffee out because they are so much better than starbucks.

@pancakerunner Ohhh, that sounds way more delicious and maybe they will make more flavors that way in the future? The coating looks good, I will definitely be trying. I wasn't a fan of the crunchy ones.

I just opened my salted caramel omg so yum i also like the pumpkin caramel, butter toffee, and white chocolate hazelnut all sf im on the look out for pumpkin cheesecake & glaze donut

Are these syrups really THAT good, or just better than the other options? Because to be quite honest I’ve tried many brands of sugar free syrups and they’ve all tasted like cough syrup to me... even the more expensive sugar free brands like Monin! :(
    prgka27npz4z.png

Not excited about this since I hate mint, but I know a lot of you guys will like it!

I AM EXCITED. But don’t they already have a mint chocolate chip bar? How different is this one going to be, I wonder? o:

Yogurt coating similar to the new Pumpkin Pie and Bday cake. Peppermint bark is also more of an icy flavor than traditional chocolate mint. :)

Yesss! The birthday cake is one of my top favorites because of the coating. Any insight on the new flavor ? ;)gvjpychbr38m.jpeg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You want a flat, watered down Monster Ultra Zero? Then this is for you! It really needs no more description than that.

rrx7hh725svg.jpg
    axxyhq8x665w.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2018
    Options

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

prgka27npz4z.png

Yesss! The birthday cake is one of my top favorites because of the coating. Any insight on the new flavor ? ;)gvjpychbr38m.jpeg

See above! Also, this one is Snickernoodle :)
  • thynes1313
    Options
    04355w9mzbs9.jpg

ohhhhhh! That with my tea will be a delish breakfast I hope!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Well just back from winners with these. Excited to try the one in the middle. Never seen it before.

ewdcyixn5smp.jpg
    I just on their site like i've never seen PB!! im jealous tell me how you like it
  • thynes1313
    Options
    y'all are killing me with the syrups! Marshalls is right by my house so try that and BB&B and TJ Max over the weekend. Maybe homegoods if I go get more of those chips since it's by that store on the other side of the city lol.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I just have to pipe in with my two cents- the Jordan skinny syrups are really THAT good. I enjoyed the maple bourbon syrup, the glazed donut, and I always buy the salted caramel.Lovely, just lovely- I buy at TJ maxx or one of the stores for $3.99 a bottle- Yes amazon has them but it is way high on amazon.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Well just back from winners with these. Excited to try the one in the middle. Never seen it before.

ewdcyixn5smp.jpg
    I just on their site like i've never seen PB!! im jealous tell me how you like it

The PB isn't as good as the salted caramel ones. It was delicious don't get me wrong, but didn't really taste anything like pb cup to me lol. It just tasted like sweet deliciousness.
  • monicadossantos27
    Options
    The birthday cake Grenade carb Killa bars are unrel! I'm actually OBSESSED. & on a less healthy note, cookies and cream Hersheys crunchers, also amazing.
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2018
    Options
    auaxvn7auqiv.jpg

Same product. New name/package.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

Pumpkin-Syrup-Trio.jpg

prgka27npz4z.png

Can't wait to try this new Quest Bar & the Gingerbread bites!

Edited to add also want to try the new Quest Gingerbread cookie! Wasn't a fan of the regular flavors, but can't say no to a Gingerbread flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    04355w9mzbs9.jpg

ohhhhhh! That with my tea will be a delish breakfast I hope!

Mmmmmmm I will definitely be trying both of these! I am a huge gingerbread fan and will buy anything gingerbread I come across LOL. I am surprised Lenny and Larry never had gingerbread seasonal. Wonder if they will come out with one now to compete. A gingerbread quest bar would be AMAZING with that yogurt coating like the birthday cake bar.