New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    so like none of these products are available on amazon.ca, very disappointed
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I won thank you for sharing the contest! Has anyone tried these ice creams? veyxh0guavmj.png

I also ordered the built bars for free! I cannot believe how easy this was! I am loving this new world of free items and food contests!! I am so excited!

zah926xs0m7h.png

Welcome! I won too on 4 accounts, haha! Sent one to my address, one to my dad, one to my boyfriends family, and another to my cousins! Next few days have a lot of easy ones to win because they are giving away thousands. (State fair oreo coupon, klondike, etc) Most of the stuff are things I have never tried, so I am happy to have an excuse now :smiley:
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    new flavors ?28b2t7yglgd5.jpg

I love these! I've never seen that Parmesan garlic one. I have tried the white cheddar though. My favorite is the Caesar ones that have been out for awhile.

I LOVE these! I don't know if those flavors are new, but I've had the white cheddar and saw the parmesan garlic, but haven't tried! If you try it let us know how it is! (New to us, haha)

My favorite have been the regular salted and caesar! I usually eat a whole pack at once because its only <400 calories.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I won thank you for sharing the contest! Has anyone tried these ice creams? veyxh0guavmj.png

I also ordered the built bars for free! I cannot believe how easy this was! I am loving this new world of free items and food contests!! I am so excited!

zah926xs0m7h.png

I ALSO WON!!!! Never tried them though, so I’m really excited to! I just hope I don’t eat the entire thing haha Halo Top and Enlightened conditioned me to have zero self control with ice cream!
    wvxoey6qk4x4.jpeg

Also heading to McDonald’s today to check out those fries! Saw this in their app!
    3lyzfv6zfjlx.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I received my first Lil Buff Cakes order yesterday and was able to try one today. I ordered the starter kit, which comes with two single servings of Fit Fetti, two Cocoa Crave, and a microwavable silicone tupperware with which to nuke your cakes. I also ordered Ginger Shred since it was on clearance. I decided on Fit Fetti tonight since I was feeling something simple. Firstly, I'm really impressed with both the silicone container (made it so easy to throw all the ingredients in there and whip something up without dirtying dishes) and how fast it all came together. I did 3 TSBP egg whites, 1/8 of a cup of 1% milk, my Fitfetti mix, and the little packet of sprinkles that came with it. I have to say, as filling as the cake was, I noticed it had that spongy texture all baked goods that are made with protein powder have. The taste was nice and sweet (kinda like a really vanilla birthday cake) but the texture was just off. That being said, I'm NOT unhappy with it. It was just fine. I'd like to experiment more and make icing for it, or turn that one into banana bread. I think I'll like the other flavors better. Still, can't go wrong with a whole, LARGE piece of cake for 250 calories.

I normally make them in a bowl, and when it’s done I’ll use a fork to work around the edges, flip it onto a plate, then put it in the microwave for another 30 seconds or so. I’ve recently started leaving mine in the fridge overnight and personally I like the texture a lot more this way!

Some tips: if you’re a coffee person, add either a packet of instant coffee (Folgers sells sticks of them you can get at the dollar tree which has 6), or Fuel for Fire’s coffee fruit purée!

Also, I haven’t been a fan of their icing recipes (the sugar free pudding mix tastes awful to me), so depending on how you feel about erythritol I adore using 1 tbsp of eyrthritol and 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon, mixing them up in a small ramekin, and adding it as a sweet low calorie crunch topping!

I can’t wait to see what other creations you might come up with, I’ve been hooked on Lil Buff for years now haha!
    d75mz9t57zyp.jpeg

Oo, those are some good tips! I'm gonna play around and see what I can make. I like that cinnamon idea. I think I'll make the cocoa tonight with a light peanut butter drizzle and some Lily's chocolate chips (that Reese's Thins post above has me craving peanut butter! Lol).
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Free peatos coupon again!

https://share.promotionpod.com/share/6ccebfa955b9624012130810d71132962945e548/

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

Did anyone get them last time?

I couldn't find them last time, and I looked everywhere! But I printed this again, because I'm no quitter. :D Thank you!

Got my free Peatos!! I let my son pick and he chose the chili cheese. :| We haven't tried them yet; hope they're decent!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wasn’t crazy about the donut sticks. About as good as the donut fries that Dunkin’ had. Very plain, maybe they didn’t use enough cinnamon I don’t know. But the girl at the register recommended dipping them in caramel so she gave me a small cup of caramel they normally use for sundaes and it made them way better!
    Probably wouldn’t get again though, sort of a waste of calories in my opinion
    2s3q2916rdeh.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    For the cotton candy lovers ql8iqino2pvg.jpeg

omg yes
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    0hlxydneaxck.png
  • pancakerunner
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Anyone tried? Also, fun fact: Lenny&Larry's founders' names are Benny and Barry haha

mjrelaioh4wz.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone tried? Also, fun fact: Lenny&Larry's founders' names are Benny and Barry haha

mjrelaioh4wz.png

Yes I think a few people posted on here it tasted the same as regular chocolate but with sprinkles lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Wasn’t crazy about the donut sticks. About as good as the donut fries that Dunkin’ had. Very plain, maybe they didn’t use enough cinnamon I don’t know. But the girl at the register recommended dipping them in caramel so she gave me a small cup of caramel they normally use for sundaes and it made them way better!
    Probably wouldn’t get again though, sort of a waste of calories in my opinion
    2s3q2916rdeh.jpeg

Yours sure don't look like they have as much cinnamon as the other ones people posted on here! They look so plain and not fresh compared to...

d8dc2juvn35a.png
    r7vjfvlvqdwh.png

I think it depends who cooks them maybe. I remember with dunkin pretzel croissant sandwiches that sometimes you get a good one, and sometimes they are terrible, lol. I haven't tried them but I plan to thanks for heads up on the coupon. Hope mine look more like the bottom photos, lol.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    New Enlightened flavor: White Chocolate Raspberry!!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Why do you get that? I only seem to have halo top by me. Not that I'm complaining lol
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Why do you get that? I only seem to have halo top by me. Not that I'm complaining lol

It just launched :) Pancakerunner just posted a pic of it.