New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    LOL what a joke.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    It’s ok you guys, maybe Denny’s won’t let us down. Tweet your way to these delicious truffles xD <3
    yfiivnxq1vbd.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    i want to cancel my order cause its' not worth it

Omg definitely cancel! You shouldn't have to pay. It is their fault they put the tab in a weird place and didn't even explain how to claim so we were all late to figure it out. If you message them on fb they will send you coupon for free pint/bars. Last time they had issues they did the same thing lol. I suggest everyone who didn't get message them on fb or website and tell them how you were ready at 12 but no instructions etc and they will mail you free coupon :smile:
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Omg definitely cancel! You shouldn't have to pay. It is their fault they put the tab in a weird place and didn't even explain how to claim so we were all late to figure it out. If you message them on fb they will send you coupon for free pint/bars. Last time they had issues they did the same thing lol. I suggest everyone who didn't get message them on fb or website and tell them how you were ready at 12 but no instructions etc and they will mail you free coupon :smile:

And include the link we were originally led to.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    zd2z44o48nye.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    2f5li5mgxgiv.jpg
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Where are you finding the coconut milk yogurts- which stores- Our walmart only has the silk- soy milk yogurts-
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    6qj1jh9sku4r.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Yay so happy you got finally !!! Wow halo top sent the same generic message to everyone. I said something to them not even about not getting myself and they sent the same thing 🤔
    o22lzvpgv4cm.jpg
    my day turned better #questsquad

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    More new cereals I want to try. [
    ejk96h3cunan.jpeg
    0ff4h2vak0q8.jpeg

And not sure how real the Oreo is but I’d like to see other flavors. da5wz4wd219h.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    upeozxx06irz.png

Interesting names.

Which store is getting this ice cream?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    pxtbvd21tqhi.jpeg

Has this already been shared? Haven’t seen any mention of this on social 🤔

Meh a little boring.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2019
    Options
    More new cereals I want to try. [
    0ff4h2vak0q8.jpeg

And not sure how real the Oreo is but I’d like to see other flavors.

They need to stop releasing so much cereal! The Birthday Cake cereal looks good.

I still have to say my favorite so far is the Post Donettes & the Nilla Wafer.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I went to mcdonalds to get the donut sticks. I asked the girl if they had any and she said "What is that?" I'm like "You tell me?" lol Anyway, no sticks!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    g0kr6epd25px.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

On Impulsive Buy the Bob's Oat Bars were found in Sprouts if you have one near you.