New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Free peatos coupon again!

https://share.promotionpod.com/share/6ccebfa955b9624012130810d71132962945e548/

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

Did anyone get them last time?

Thanks for always sharing these coupons!!! Unfortunately this time I don't see any area to print it out, it just says it's ready to print but there's no link or anything, maybe it's already claimed that fast?

But I did print it out last time! I still have the coupon because I have yet to find it anywhere. I emailed the company asking for help finding it (the store locator said a Giant store should've had it, but when I went no one there heard of it and I couldn't find it), so they said they would mail me a free bag and let me know once they hear back from the store after getting in touch with them to find what aisle it's in! I can't wait to try it, I'm sure I'll love it!!!! :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    gct8sq7viyf2.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

Thanks for always sharing these coupons!!! Unfortunately this time I don't see any area to print it out, it just says it's ready to print but there's no link or anything, maybe it's already claimed that fast?

But I did print it out last time! I still have the coupon because I have yet to find it anywhere. I emailed the company asking for help finding it (the store locator said a Giant store should've had it, but when I went no one there heard of it and I couldn't find it), so they said they would mail me a free bag and let me know once they hear back from the store after getting in touch with them to find what aisle it's in! I can't wait to try it, I'm sure I'll love it!!!! :)

I found them in giant/stop n shop it's in the produce isle and it was not listed on their website store locator
  • vnb_208
    Options
    24az0jvcu6rn.jpg
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    I buy these all the time. Microwave them 30 to 45 seconds to make them better.
    Kroger's version of Halo Top was on sale at Smith's last weekend. I look forward to trying these after I get through some of the other treats I have. So far I've only tried salted caramel. I also bought a chocolate and a birthday cake. Salted caramel was sweet, frozen, and creamy, with tasty caramel swirls. But, it doesn't really taste like proper ice cream IMO. However, It still had a good flavor that I feel will kick that craving when my calories are limited.
    simple-truth-4.jpg

My first experience with the lemon was horrid. Complained to customer service. On a whim, I tried the Mint Chip. It's now a daily habit :)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    pringles-wavy.jpeg

A co-worker had the BBQ wavy Pringles today at work. I tried them, and I was surprised that I found them hot since the regular BBQ Pringles aren't. I ate two of them and was hunting down my water. lol My co-worker didn't think they were at all though. I'd like to try the cheddar one, but if the BBQ are described as Sweet and Tangy, I know I won't be trying those Fire Roasted jalapeno ones. lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    24az0jvcu6rn.jpg

My mom has these in her freezer. I asked how they were and she said just as good as the dairy ones.
  • hgycta
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

I found them in giant/stop n shop it's in the produce isle and it was not listed on their website store locator

I saw on Peatos’ website they should be in the produce aisle but I checked that entire section and didn’t see it! :(

That Ben & Jerry’s cotton candy ice cream though looks dangerous....! I could have sworn they had one already because I remember trying it, but maybe I’m thinking of something else I don’t know? Either way, I should probably stay away because the entire pint will be gone and it’s hard enough controlling myself around these Lava Cake Hershey Kisses!
  • vnb_208
    edited February 2019
    Options
    pxtbvd21tqhi.jpeg

Has this already been shared? Haven’t seen any mention of this on social 🤔

please tell me how this is ! i love strawberry cheesecake but I never like strawberry cheesecake ice cream b/c its always cheesecake flavored ice cream vs cheesecake chunks
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    pxtbvd21tqhi.jpeg

please tell me how this is ! i love strawberry cheesecake but I never like strawberry cheesecake ice cream b/c its always cheesecake flavored ice cream vs cheesecake chunks

They have the strawberry cheesecake bars, so guessing it is the same base. I’ll let you know! Ingredients have me a little worried lol

szdfd0x1kvi8.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    edited February 2019
    Options
    pxtbvd21tqhi.jpeg

They have the strawberry cheesecake bars, so guessing it is the same base. I’ll let you know! Ingredients have me a little worried lol

szdfd0x1kvi8.jpeg

THANK YOU FOR THAT! the flavor isn't on their website I was ready to search the nearest store that had it :D
  • hgycta
    Options
    pxtbvd21tqhi.jpeg

Cheesecake pieces... graham cracker swirl... my goodness it reminds me of IHOP’s strawberry cheesecake pancakes in ice cream form, sign me up!!!!

Speaking of pancakes. Guys.
    I don’t know if this is just a marketing gimmick or the real deal, but if these are actual truffles that exist... I need them. Now.
    9mzaunw05t95.jpeg
    gr5e054tov2a.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    upeozxx06irz.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    wvl2oavqbnfi.jpg
    amazing better than dunkin they were fresh out the fryer hot and fluffy with cinnamon and sugar will be getting again

WOW, those look better than I expected! Only 3 in a pack?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

I couldn't find them last time, and I looked everywhere! But I printed this again, because I'm no quitter. :D Thank you!
  • hgycta
    Options
    I’m not seeing the free Halo Top... is anyone else???