New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Reminder in case you guys forgot! Free halo top at 12:01 am tonight if you are up, lol . https://shop.halotop.com/pages/pop-packs

dmz69dtx7gly.png

12 PM EST. :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Reminder in case you guys forgot! Free halo top at 12:01 am tonight if you are up, lol . https://shop.halotop.com/pages/pop-packs

dmz69dtx7gly.png

OOOO thank you! Now I don't have to stay up until 12:01 tonight, haha. I was thinking 12:01AM EST, read too fast. :smile:
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SO IT'S 12 PM***? I WAS GOING TO WAIT ALL NIGHT LOL
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

dmz69dtx7gly.png

OOOO thank you! Now I don't have to stay up until 12:01 tonight, haha. I was thinking 12:01AM EST, read too fast. :smile:

LOL midnight would have actually worked better for me since I come into work 9:00 am pst and don't go near my computer for like another hour. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Halo Top is a true Valentine for not forcing us all to pull all nighters haha! A true love lets a person sleep in!

Also, going back to these Sour Patch Kids Conversation Hearts. They’re mad addicting, don’t get it unless you can find the little boxes that force you to limit yourself!!!! They’re like a sour smarties!

@hgycta Wanted to let you know I saw the TastyKake Pancake Krimpets at Weis (must have came back again); hopefully, you can find in your area.

Have any of you found the new Ben & Jerry cookie dough cores?
  • s3sz_kay
    s3sz_kay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Abbots bakery sandwich thins.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I can't buy multiples of those. I'll eat them all in one day. Sooooo good!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Kroger's version of Halo Top was on sale at Smith's last weekend. I look forward to trying these after I get through some of the other treats I have. So far I've only tried salted caramel. I also bought a chocolate and a birthday cake. Salted caramel was sweet, frozen, and creamy, with tasty caramel swirls. But, it doesn't really taste like proper ice cream IMO. However, It still had a good flavor that I feel will kick that craving when my calories are limited.
    simple-truth-4.jpg
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I buy these all the time. Microwave them 30 to 45 seconds to make them better.
    Kroger's version of Halo Top was on sale at Smith's last weekend. I look forward to trying these after I get through some of the other treats I have. So far I've only tried salted caramel. I also bought a chocolate and a birthday cake. Salted caramel was sweet, frozen, and creamy, with tasty caramel swirls. But, it doesn't really taste like proper ice cream IMO. However, It still had a good flavor that I feel will kick that craving when my calories are limited.
    simple-truth-4.jpg

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    I buy these all the time. Microwave them 30 to 45 seconds to make them better.
    simple-truth-4.jpg

Thanks. I will try that.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Free peatos coupon again!

https://share.promotionpod.com/share/6ccebfa955b9624012130810d71132962945e548/

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

Did anyone get them last time?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    White-Castle-Desserts-Gooey-Butter-Cake-On-A-Stick.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

This is delicious! Giant had this in stock for around $5.00 & you get four to a box.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Super random but I never knew Wendy's had cookies... I got a double chocolate chip today and actually so good! would be great with a frosty lol

0v7dqdoo9e0r.png
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A couple of more Haagen-Dazs spirits ice creams- Stout chocolate pretzel crunch and bourbon praline pecan.
    dk3gp3ax6msu.jpg
    I liked the Stout chocolate pretzel crunch, which was advertised as a stout-infused chocolate ice cream with toasted malt notes and chocolate covered fudge swirls. The base was primarily a chocolate ice cream, which I liked since I'm not really a beer fan. The mix-ins were tasty too. Pretty good, but not on the level of the rum tres leches or Irish cream brownie.
    ozqhrjr029k8.jpg
    So the container for the bourbon praline pecan is a regular Haagen-Dazs container and not one of the spirits containers, but this flavor was still showing up as new and in the articles related to the new line. In any case, this flavor is bourbon ice cream, brown sugar bourbon swirls, and praline pecans. It tastes similar to the bourbon vanilla bean truffle flavor, though a bit more bourbon flavor since that one only has a bourbon swirl. I'd give the edge to bourbon praline pecan over bourbon vanilla bean truffle because the pecans add a bit of a bitterness that works well.
    v4bjtda0mxnb.jpg

I haven't seen the non-dairy amaretto black cherry almond toffee flavor yet, which is disappointing because that flavor sounds awesome.
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Haven't read the thread but if this brand hasn't yet been mentioned I am recommending it right now. Every flavor I've tried is absolutely divine....better than regular ice cream even (and I love ice cream). They are a bit pricey for a box of 4 but holy moly are they magical. And not bad for you either....low calorie and 5 grams of protein. 3jwy7thdighv.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    White-Castle-Desserts-Gooey-Butter-Cake-On-A-Stick.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

This is delicious! Giant had this in stock for around $5.00 & you get four to a box.

The strawberry cheesecake is amazing
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Free peatos coupon again!

https://share.promotionpod.com/share/6ccebfa955b9624012130810d71132962945e548/

xaaxvlp25qi1.png

Did anyone get them last time?

I did !
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Haven't read the thread but if this brand hasn't yet been mentioned I am recommending it right now. Every flavor I've tried is absolutely divine....better than regular ice cream even (and I love ice cream). They are a bit pricey for a box of 4 but holy moly are they magical. And not bad for you either....low calorie and 5 grams of protein. 3jwy7thdighv.jpg

I agree I love yassonpints