New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I wish peep creamer had a sugar free version. Did you ever try the skinny mixes unicorn flavor foam? I have still been trying to find the syrup because I’m hoping it will taste like cotton candy lol .

svwrqgg7wsh1.jpeg
    I remember seeing them months ago, but they are finally coming out now.

WHAT!!!!! When and where will that cereal be sold!?! I need it!!!!
    If you try the skinny mixes unicorn flavor foam you’ll have to let me know how it is, I’m passing on it since I’m actually not a fan of their regular syrups and I can just imagine it tasting like bubble gum o:
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    twdlove89 wrote: »
    Yorkshire biscuit tea 😳😳😳😳 I’m a sucker for a cup of tea and biscuits(typically British lol) but the calories for biscuits are crazy. Popped into Morrisons and noticed Yorkshire tea have brought out malty biscuit tea so brought a box and OMG it’s sooo good and taste like your having a proper biscuit (without the crunch obviously) if you like your biscuits you should deffo try this

I wish I could get this in the US! It sounds lovely. I have a cup or two of Yorkshire Gold every morning.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Might be time to try some of the menu items I’ve been eyeing at the Cheesecake Factory.... thought I’d share because I get super excited for free food, lol. I think it just always tastes better.

On Monday, The Cheesecake Factory will be giving away a FREE $25 Cheesecake Factory Reward starting at 4:00 PM Eastern Time (3:00 PM Central Time, 2:00 PM Mountain Time, 1:00 PM Pacific Time) to the first 10,000 people. You will need a DoorDash account to claim the rewards.

On 4/1, visit TheCheesecakeFactory.com/Promo then follow the steps to claim your $25 reward to use at DoorDash for delivery orders from The Cheesecake Factory. You'll have until April 7th to redeem. You must live in an area where DoorDash delivers The Cheesecake Factory orders to.”
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Thank you @hgycta for letting us know about the contest for the MARSHMALLOW only Lucky Charms. I bought s box and won! lx4ts19k075n.jpeg

That’s awesome you won congratulations!!!! But it wasn’t me who found out about the contest o: I think it was @Noreenmarie1234 !! :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Did the whoopie pie today. It's OK. Has an aftertaste. It's not bad enough to toss but won't get it again. Seems to be the icing more
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I've never seen kimchi paste before, got this at Whole Foods yesterday. Will give it a try at lunch today I think.

wvahyps0cvjw.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    rcutqhn1gybc.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 I also received the free Quest Dough Nut bars!!! The float is adorable and my daughter is going to love using it this summer!

I tried a bite of one right away. They are coated with some chocolate on the outside with the regular Quest bar on the inside. It tasted to me like a chocolate version of their birthday cake bar. 4a0veylo0k11.png
    Haha you beat me to it. I tried them last night. Smaller than the regular quest bars. Loved the thick chocolate coating on the outside. The inside was exactly the same base as the birthday cake which is one of my top favorite flavors.

Overall it was really good, I don’t know if it takes much like a chocolate donut because I honestly don’t think I’ve ever had a chocolate donut. I always go for the cinnamon rolls or more interesting flavors, lol. I agree that it tasted more like a nice chocolate cupcake.haikovz48i0u.jpeg
    k0pi4npw080z.jpeg
    3k7oavjdhsan.jpeg
    Definitely not one of my top flavors though. It was lacking in sweetness and a little tooo bitter for my liking.

I havent tried then cause it said wait to post till april 2 nd lol guess its time i open it up
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    rcutqhn1gybc.png

Omg.... this sounds terriblre :D

My thoughts exactly :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Found this at Grocery Outlet for $1.99 & thought what the heck.

695259.jpg

This snack is deadly! Salty & sweet.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

695259.jpg

Wegmans has these and they always call my name! I wouldn't be able to pass up for 2 bucks, lol.

@Mexicangreensalsa You are welcome! It makes me happy to share with others, haha.

I am planning which cheesecake to try Monday with my free 25 bucks, lol. Has anyone had the carrot cake?

Has anyone tried any of these flavors?

Carrot cake
    w7fi2lcwi7w1.png

Or

Cinnabon one
    gdk3c4xiksjh.png

Or

S'mores
    j339mihea37c.png

or PB Ripple fudge with reeses and butterfingers.

2198xb6nar20.png

I am leaning towards the last one but cannot decide lol!! I’d be bummed if I wasted so many calories on a mediocre flavor.

I haven't had those flavors yet (almost had the Smores last time but went with Tiramisu), but all of their cheesecakes are just so good. Report back on which one you end up getting and how you like it :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

695259.jpg

Wegmans has these and they always call my name! I wouldn't be able to pass up for 2 bucks, lol.

@Mexicangreensalsa You are welcome! It makes me happy to share with others, haha.

I am planning which cheesecake to try Monday with my free 25 bucks, lol. Has anyone had the carrot cake?

Has anyone tried any of these flavors?

Carrot cake
    w7fi2lcwi7w1.png

Or

Cinnabon one
    gdk3c4xiksjh.png

Or

S'mores
    j339mihea37c.png

or PB Ripple fudge with reeses and butterfingers.

2198xb6nar20.png

I am leaning towards the last one but cannot decide lol!! I’d be bummed if I wasted so many calories on a mediocre flavor.

I haven't had those flavors yet (almost had the Smores last time but went with Tiramisu), but all of their cheesecakes are just so good. Report back on which one you end up getting and how you like it :)

Adam's Ripple Fudge is the best! And white chocolate raspberry truffle!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the Strawberry Cheesecake Halo Top yet? I neeeeed it.