New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I would get this and pick out all the Marshmallows rr5v7uuc0go2.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I would like freebies please message me if you see any !
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

You can still get all the ones I've posted! :smile:
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Key lime pie halo top is da bomb!

Yay I’m glad you say so because I was in a Shoprite today and found that flavor so me, not thinking, threw four in my cart since it’s on sale for $2.88, not even considering the possibility of not liking it xD recently I’ve been impressed with them so hopefully this won’t be any different!

I tried the so delicious peanut butter mousse which was a PAIN to find for some reason!!! I was 40 minutes away from the normal Shoprite I go to, so I paid full price out of desperation which I almost never do.
    I actually love it! The texture is sort of thick and gummy like a mix between Cold Stone, Rita’s custard, and frozen Cool Whip that’s starting to thaw. There was some peanut butter — not as much as I’d like to be honest, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. What won me over though is the whole cool whip appeal. I LOVE cool whip. So yeah, sure, if you’ve always wanted to sit down and eat a tub of cool whip without being judged for it this is definitely for you. I’ve been there, and this is exactly what I needed haha
    Not the best macros, especially compared to Halo Top or Enlightened, but it’s still a good option for trying to cut back on calories while indulging yourself!
    hmfjdylr0u9k.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    Vegan, made from cauliflower, almond butter and veggies, spices.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Got an email from Rita’s about this, not sure if this catches anyone’s interest or not! Seems kind of weird to me, so I probably won’t try it
    cdhusctods9w.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    My free samples came! They are really good. Me and my daughter both had them with lunch. She is picky and liked them too. uvjm4dia86by.jpeg
    ak11xp5lgtjf.jpeg
    Thank you for posting about this!

Glad you got them! I haven’t tried mine yet because I have so many snacks but now that you said they are good I might try tonight.

These were a good size for only 180 calories and pretty good. The inner ice cream was Reese’s peanut butter flavor. It was a very light peanut flavor though. It could have had more chocolate and heavy Reese’s flavor. I liked them a lot but wouldn’t buy again because they weren’t incredible.

j3vprd80kbtc.jpg
    c9x7vu854w05.jpg

The good humor strawberry shortcake though... 🤤
  • vnb_208
    Options

I didn't find any theres so many pages to sort through lol I will try to keep my eye out more frequently
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

I didn't find any theres so many pages to sort through lol I will try to keep my eye out more frequently

I posted in past 2 pages :) can still get free Satisbite chips, free berries, and @Mexicangreensalsa said you can write Cookiepop and they send a huge sample box.

Also here is a coupon if anyone wants to try these bars. The company sent out in email to everyone, same bar code so it is multiuse.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c506d18109831b0bcab576982/images/09587eb2-5f01-4375-9b17-6e196e8d052f.png7e4ep95ls4et.png

https://www.ohifoodco.com/find-retailers/?mc_cid=34448fc631&mc_eid=c41b7716a7 (locator)

Haven't had these yet though, so don't know if they are any good. But I am always up to trying something if it's free, lol!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    nwoun70idu2j.png
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing. Love pistachiosipbq6ynijlv6.jpeg

WHAT? I need this, like yesterday.

I bought this yesterday. Haven't tried yet, but I hope it's good!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options

As always, I'm afraid to ask. Calorie count? Serving size? :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    nwoun70idu2j.png

Interesting idea. Unappetizing picture. :)
  • glassyo
    edited June 2019
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Haha that reminds me... my favorite local ice cream shop has this sign in their store when people ask about calories:

zm1reojcjyde.png

Love the sign! The virtual me is in Wisconsin going for that ice cream. :)

And I'm like a 2 min walk to Trader Joe's so I'm gonna pop in during my extra long going to get the mail time to see if they have it and what the damage is and maybe try and talk them into demoing it.

Edited to add: 450 calories per serving/900 for the whole container and...it's not a big container. :I
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

Haha that reminds me... my favorite local ice cream shop has this sign in their store when people ask about calories:

zm1reojcjyde.png

Love the sign! The virtual me is in Wisconsin going for that ice cream. :)

And I'm like a 2 min walk to Trader Joe's so I'm gonna pop in during my extra long going to get the mail time to see if they have it and what the damage is and maybe try and talk them into demoing it.

Edited to add: 450 calories per serving/900 for the whole container and...it's not a big container. :I

Yeah, I looked at the kunefe this weekend at TJ's and then put it right back when I saw the calorie count. It looks good, not *that* good.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Looks pretty amazing, like some sort of trendy new age deconstructed pierogie
  • hgycta
    Options
    Saw these come up on my instagram feed with ad by company "try us free". So I messaged them and they had me buy the chips on amazon and sent me a paypal refund immediately! I was worried they wouldn't but then I figured, well I can just cancel the order or return if they didn't lol. Thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone else wants to try them! Just DM them on instagram.

Thank you so much for posting about this!!!! My box of chips just came today, and I really enjoyed them! I'll be honest, not something I would probably pay to get again since I prefer Quest tortilla chips (way more protein, although vegans might prefer Satisbite chips). Per bag they're only about $2.08 versus Quest's $2.25, which is pretty close, but there's also more chips in the Satisbite bags than Quest puts in theirs.
    I LOVED the flavor, the only thing I wasn't crazy about was the slight mushy texture when you chew it, like other rice puffed chips have.
    Regardless, I'll have NO problem finishing the other bags!!!
    p248frfx1k8h.jpg

Also... I saw this on Brand Eating's website... I REALLY wish I lived around the Little Caesars testing this!!!!
    uv2m1fmdrnol.png

• hgycta
    Options
    Honestly I’m not crazy about the Key Lime Halo Top. It’s too sour, tart, and reminds me more of sorbet than it does ice cream. I’m sure people who are huge fans of sorbet or Key Lime will like it, but I kind of regret buying two pints of it when I could’ve gotten an extra salted caramel or lemon cake instead. :/
    s142tjbhxkis.jpeg