New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    gonndvsnfhhg.jpg

Coolhaus is on sale at Giant/ stop & shop
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    gonndvsnfhhg.jpg

Coolhaus is on sale at Giant/ stop & shop

Yesss! Also use this 1.50 coupon for even better deal. https://cool.haus/deals/download-your-deal/
    jgjq8uhwq4r4.png

I saw a lot of people got samples of this on a coupon website so I emailed them to ask if I could have the same. They sent a wonderful package! I wanted to share because you guys always tell me about great free things and coupons. The butterfinger one is so delicious! I am trying to save the rest for our camping trip this week, but I want to eat all of the bags now!

ozvv9rv1luhl.png

@Noreenmarie1234 thank you! I messaged them and got my refund and order! I love free things!

OMG! I always wanted to try these!!! LOL, I have a feeling I would easily eat a whole bag at once like I always seemt do with these amazing flavored popcorns. Thanks for the head up *goes to write them now*.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I would be in BIG trouble if I lived near one of these...
    jtsdgca8qkom.jpeg

EDIT: I checked and the closest one is over an hour away from me... but apparently they sell things called “Dashers” and they all look this fantastic. Has anyone tried them!? What are the calories like in those bad boys!? I am extremely jealous!!!!

There's one near my office. I'm tempted, but one of those looks like two days-worth of calories...! :o
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    jtsdgca8qkom.jpeg

EDIT: I checked and the closest one is over an hour away from me... but apparently they sell things called “Dashers” and they all look this fantastic. Has anyone tried them!? What are the calories like in those bad boys!? I am extremely jealous!!!!

There's one near my office. I'm tempted, but one of those looks like two days-worth of calories...! :o

There is none near me unfortunately! I wish I could give you my calories to enjoy it. :D it look delicious!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    josette06 wrote: »
    I found the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough bites at target. They're with the ice cream!

Arent they amazing i need to stay away did u get pb or chocolate chip

Both! I am afraid to open them though. 😳
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

WOWZA the calorie count on most things at that place are crazy :O a day's worth of calories for sure. But those dashers looks fabulous!

1080 calories for the reese dasher...gotta be worth it ;)

or what about...
    https://www.carvel.com/sundaes-and-shakes/boss-shakes/choco-peanut-butter-cookie-dough-aholic
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

WOWZA the calorie count on most things at that place are crazy :O a day's worth of calories for sure. But those dashers looks fabulous!

1080 calories for the reese dasher...gotta be worth it ;)

or what about...
    https://www.carvel.com/sundaes-and-shakes/boss-shakes/choco-peanut-butter-cookie-dough-aholic

Actually, most of the 12 oz. ones are around 650 - 850 calories, so...maybe? If I am brave this week, I'll post.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    52f657ef1e20f714909c0f62bd6bda37.jpg
    BEETS!!!!

EVERY Sunday, for all of my youth, we had a big Sunday dinner which always included beets. I've ALWAYS hated beets and would rather walk thru fire than eat beets. Well, ever since I've been eating Ethiopian food, I've discovered that I LOVE beets. So this is NEW to/for me and if you've always hated beets and/or also thought you HATED them with a passion--TRY some and you may love them too!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

I buy coffee quite often and have never heard of that blend even at regular stores, although I’ve seen Veranda blend everywhere! I must try it!!!! But it’s only sold by 6, which is way too much for me I hope I can find it in the store soon! It also says there’s a new s’mores one too o:
    bfitu9cdbyoy.jpeg

Thank you hgcta <3 so much for posting this. This was a limited edition and the expiration dates end in September or so of 2019...so that maybe why the prices are so high. Thank God there are hundreds/tons of other tremendous coffees out there, so I'll just joyfully continue the hunt and hopefully the next one I find won't be so hard to find!

Katmary71 wrote: »
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

My TJ Maxx only has medium and dark roasts, plus some hot chocolate. Thought I'd update you so you dont waste your time. I prefer Peet's and San Francisco Bay kcups, but prefer darker roasts. I've never tried a blonde roast so was hoping to find the one you recommended!

Yep, the marshalls and tjm had tons of the Veranda blonde roast, I kept one of the boxes my beloved brought me and returned/exchanged the other ones. As stated above, the Sunrise Blend was a "special edition"--so finding more or even stocking up on this one may well be in vain, because the expiration dates are ending soon, that maybe another reason they were at Marshall. Thanks again for your reply!

I just found it at my local Target for $7.99 a bag. It was labeled $11.99 so I picked up one and when it rang up at $7.99 I went back and grabbed a second one. They had the k-cups also but I'm not sure how much they were since I don't have a Keurig any longer.

Thank you so much for this!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    52f657ef1e20f714909c0f62bd6bda37.jpg
    BEETS!!!!

EVERY Sunday, for all of my youth, we had a big Sunday dinner which always included beets. I've ALWAYS hated beets and would rather walk thru fire than eat beets. Well, ever since I've been eating Ethiopian food, I've discovered that I LOVE beets. So this is NEW to/for me and if you've always hated beets and/or also thought you HATED them with a passion--TRY some and you may love them too!

That reminds me I LOVE these beet chips. z4q8wpil1x77.png

They are so expensive though, so I like to make them myself in the air fryer.
    jc2dsozkjw9f.png

YAY! I'm going to try this and I LOVE that you make them yourself. Thanks so much for posting this!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SK7HFWB

Free "Seal the Seasons" 32oz frozen berries coupon mailed to you!

gg7u3r30hcb9.png
    I did this the other week and have been LOVING the frozen cherries.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    abbsery52if1.jpeg
    1wag1cl0gi9i.jpeg
    u65uow24mqio.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    My free samples came! They are really good. Me and my daughter both had them with lunch. She is picky and liked them too. uvjm4dia86by.jpeg
    ak11xp5lgtjf.jpeg
    Thank you for posting about this!

Glad you got them! I haven’t tried mine yet because I have so many snacks but now that you said they are good I might try tonight.

These were a good size for only 180 calories and pretty good. The inner ice cream was Reese’s peanut butter flavor. It was a very light peanut flavor though. It could have had more chocolate and heavy Reese’s flavor. I liked them a lot but wouldn’t buy again because they weren’t incredible.

j3vprd80kbtc.jpg
    c9x7vu854w05.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie halo top is da bomb!