New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Ice creams that are less sugar more protein
    With carbs. 80-90 calories per serving.

Also 4pk sugar free snack pack jello 5 calories each.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    Is it sad I got very exited and envious of the SANDWHICH at the top of this add? Man i love pb and J sandwhiches
    but so rarely eat them (i would need MINIMUM two servings of PB on there and then add bread it's just not worth the calories for me in the end...even though i love it. once in awhile i try a smart balanced one with low cal bread and one serving of PB (maybe add some powdered PB) but it's not quite the same. it takes the edge of the carving though.
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Omg the stroopwafle mcflurry i got the snack size and i just know i gained 5lbs lolbl6yy9osz9ja.jpg

Did they even blend it??? It looks like they got lazy and just threw the stuff on top, blending it makes the caramel somehow thicken with the ice cream and makes it incredible!

Also, this popped up on my Instagram feed... I need!!!
    md17nvxax7w9.jpeg

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    For those who like Lil Buff Cakes, their Strawberry Squat flavor is one of the best. So far I've tried Fitfetti, Cocoa Crave, Gingershred, Leaner Lemon, and now this one. And it is bomb. It had little bits of dried strawberry inside the mix that just tasted so divine once heated. I mix a single serve with 90 ml of diet ginger ale, microwave for about two minutes, then spread on some Strawberry Toaster Strudel Freshy Frost (btw, worlds better than the Lil Buff frostings. This one smelled of strawberry milk but tasted sweet, like the filling in a toaster strudel. I wanna try the blueberry Pop-Tart and Fruity Pebbles ones next).

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    For those who like Lil Buff Cakes, their Strawberry Squat flavor is one of the best. So far I've tried Fitfetti, Cocoa Crave, Gingershred, Leaner Lemon, and now this one. And it is bomb. It had little bits of dried strawberry inside the mix that just tasted so divine once heated. I mix a single serve with 90 ml of diet ginger ale, microwave for about two minutes, then spread on some Strawberry Toaster Strudel Freshy Frost (btw, worlds better than the Lil Buff frostings. This one smelled of strawberry milk but tasted sweet, like the filling in a toaster strudel. I wanna try the blueberry Pop-Tart and Fruity Pebbles ones next).

Ooooo I still have 3 Lil Buff Cakes to eat from my starter pack but didn't think to do it the diet soda way. I have a diet coke and diet root beer at home...I may have to try that.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

The Strawberry Squat is probably my third favorite -- my first is the Caramel Apple and a close second is the Blueberry Beast one! When those come back you HAVE to try them!!!!
  • skelterhelter
    edited June 2019
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Ooooo I still have 3 Lil Buff Cakes to eat from my starter pack but didn't think to do it the diet soda way. I have a diet coke and diet root beer at home...I may have to try that.

It's actually not bad! Saves the calories and doesn't effect the taste. I use diet colas for the cocoa; gingerale, Sprite, or orange for all others. Another hack: Add some mashed banana into the mix (use slightly less soda, if that's the case. I honestly just eyeball it. Don't want the mix too runny, nor too dry) and drop in half a serving of raisins :) You probably need an extra minute on the microwave time. Makes a banana bread of sorts. I've tried that with the lemon cake and it's really great.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

I buy coffee quite often and have never heard of that blend even at regular stores, although I’ve seen Veranda blend everywhere! I must try it!!!! But it’s only sold by 6, which is way too much for me I hope I can find it in the store soon! It also says there’s a new s’mores one too o:
    bfitu9cdbyoy.jpeg

Thank you hgcta <3 so much for posting this. This was a limited edition and the expiration dates end in September or so of 2019...so that maybe why the prices are so high. Thank God there are hundreds/tons of other tremendous coffees out there, so I'll just joyfully continue the hunt and hopefully the next one I find won't be so hard to find!

Katmary71 wrote: »
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

My TJ Maxx only has medium and dark roasts, plus some hot chocolate. Thought I'd update you so you dont waste your time. I prefer Peet's and San Francisco Bay kcups, but prefer darker roasts. I've never tried a blonde roast so was hoping to find the one you recommended!

Yep, the marshalls and tjm had tons of the Veranda blonde roast, I kept one of the boxes my beloved brought me and returned/exchanged the other ones. As stated above, the Sunrise Blend was a "special edition"--so finding more or even stocking up on this one may well be in vain, because the expiration dates are ending soon, that maybe another reason they were at Marshall. Thanks again for your reply!

I just found it at my local Target for $7.99 a bag. It was labeled $11.99 so I picked up one and when it rang up at $7.99 I went back and grabbed a second one. They had the k-cups also but I'm not sure how much they were since I don't have a Keurig any longer.
  • skelterhelter
    Options

The Strawberry Squat is probably my third favorite -- my first is the Caramel Apple and a close second is the Blueberry Beast one! When those come back you HAVE to try them!!!!

Ooo, I will! I wanna try them all lol
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @hgycta
    My mcflurry was blended ! I had chunks and caramel through out
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Ok, for as much as I adore Enlightened’s chunks of peanut butter their Candy Bar Crunch dairy free pint might be the first ever one without peanut butter that I actually like just as much, if not more o.o
    If anyone here is a fan of Take 5 Bars or those Hershey Gold bars.... try this!!!! It has that same addicting sweet & salty flavor with rich fudge chocolate swirls and the salty peanuts give it a peanut butter flavor reminiscent of Reese’s.... but it also has alternating chocolate/caramel layers that are so rich and nearly intoxicating! It’s incredible... my pint was freezer burnt and I was still blown away by it so I can’t even imagine if it wasnt!!!! I’m so mad I only bought one during that Shoprite sale!!! (Which, speaking of, Halo Top is on sale this week for $2.88/pint there)!!!
    mnr2a4o1gzxw.jpeg
    t456n5irp5o8.jpeg
    7z11l7dna4la.jpeg

Oh no...I might have to buy yet another pint of Enlightened!

This thread is the entire reason I’m obsessed with Enlightened, btw.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Freshy Pebbles is one of the best!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I would be in BIG trouble if I lived near one of these...
    jtsdgca8qkom.jpeg

EDIT: I checked and the closest one is over an hour away from me... but apparently they sell things called “Dashers” and they all look this fantastic. Has anyone tried them!? What are the calories like in those bad boys!? I am extremely jealous!!!!
  • skelterhelter
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I would be in BIG trouble if I lived near one of these...
    jtsdgca8qkom.jpeg

EDIT: I checked and the closest one is over an hour away from me... but apparently they sell things called “Dashers” and they all look this fantastic. Has anyone tried them!? What are the calories like in those bad boys!? I am extremely jealous!!!!

Omg yes! Carvels are quite plentiful on Long Island (I think it's an East Coast thing), and I spent many summers as a kid with their ice cream cakes, flying saucers, bonnets, etc. The Dashers are probably pretty high in calories considering it has all the good stuff. I haven't gotten one in a while, but they're essentially a loaded sundae. Those cold brew ones you posted look niiiiice! I love coffee combined with chocolate or caramel <3
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    kilukbhm5spf.png
    Saw these come up on my instagram feed with ad by company "try us free". So I messaged them and they had me buy the chips on amazon and sent me a paypal refund immediately! I was worried they wouldn't but then I figured, well I can just cancel the order or return if they didn't lol. Thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone else wants to try them! Just DM them on instagram.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Excited to try both!

jzj2fdvyhtwd.jpeg
    wttu0sxwjo4s.jpeg
    5byh9kqsur88.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Excited to try both!

jzj2fdvyhtwd.jpeg
    wttu0sxwjo4s.jpeg
    5byh9kqsur88.jpeg

Make sure and post pics of the cakes
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I found the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough bites at target. They're with the ice cream!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    I found the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough bites at target. They're with the ice cream!

Arent they amazing i need to stay away did u get pb or chocolate chip