Is it possible for a natural male to get this big?

Options
124»

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I think he's beautiful! and I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers!!! ( low cal of course!!)

Doubt men like that can last very long :huh:
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    just more body shaming on MFP :(
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Do people actually find that attractive?

They do not do it because of that. They pretty much know must chicks do not dig striated glutes, and frankly, they do not care.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm in the minority here, but I find them very attractive. To me, they're the epitome of what can be achieved with the human form. However, I wouldn't date one. Not because I don't like the look, but because I don't hang with people who use illegal drugs or performance-enhancing drugs - it's just not something I support. But that's a whole other topic. Natural bb'ers? Heck, yeah!

And you do know that they don't look like that all the time, right? That super-ripped, no-body-fat, dehydrated appearance is only achieved for a very brief period of time just prior to a competition. In the off-season, they just look like very well-muscled big guys. In fact, many of them get quite chubby when they're bulking. You'd hardly recognize some of them.

But, yeah, I like muscular guys. :love:
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    yes
    By doing only barbell curls since they are a fullbody exercise?:huh:
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    yes. lots.
    I think he's beautiful! and I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers!!! ( low cal of course!!)

jealous much?
  • phjorg1
    Options
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    it still requires hard work and dedication, but no, not natural
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    haha, exactly this. should post some pics of fat woman and we can all take turns calling them grotesque and unattractive and wonder why anyone would do that to themself to look so unnatural. ****ing hypocrites on this site.

Or posting a picture of the world record toenails. Sure it took years of dedicated effort to achieve the look, but urgh. Everyone has their own motivations. Some of those motivations will lead to grotesque results.

You can admire the work it took, or laugh at the result, or both.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    To me that is scarey not attractive in the least bit!
  • phjorg1
    Options
    haha, exactly this. should post some pics of fat woman and we can all take turns calling them grotesque and unattractive and wonder why anyone would do that to themself to look so unnatural. ****ing hypocrites on this site.

Or posting a picture of the world record toenails. Sure it took years of dedicated effort to achieve the look, but urgh. Everyone has their own motivations. Some of those motivations will lead to grotesque results.

You can admire the work it took, or laugh at the result, or both.
    yes exactly, and a lot of people here are taking the body shaming route. and **** them for it.
  • grantdumas7
    Options
    So there is some correlation between male bodybuilders being in competitive shape and premature ejaculation? How did you come to this conclusion?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    ...nvm...
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    So there is some correlation between male bodybuilders being in competitive shape and premature ejaculation? How did you come to this conclusion?

Well they probably do have low libido from the cut
  • grantdumas7
    Options

Well they probably do have low libido from the cut
    That's true
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    No ... A lot of dedication and hard work though.
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You can never get that big naturally. You do get a lot of "fake-naturals" too but the ones the OP posted arent even trying to hide it.

Also to everyone saying its unattractive, I can tell you now that they don't do it to be attractive.
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    Options

I seriously doubt any pro bodybuilder puts themselves through that just to get laid.

Back on topic, if you just Google search "Natural Bodybuilding" and take a look at the majority of the pictures, that should give you a general idea of how big a person can get without the various kinds of steroids.

Keep in mid, the best bodies you see there are probably from sponsored athletes, eating a near-perfect diet, following an intense workout programme, consuming a lot of $ in supplements. A casual bodybuilder isn't going to look anything like that.