February Losers! 10lbs gone by March 1st!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feeling a little discouraged that I'm failing at this challenge but I know I only have myself to blame. I am not giving up without a fight! I may not reach the 10 lbs goal but I will finish strong and have a loss of some sort to show for it =)
  • Libbster2014
    Libbster2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been struggling to drop weight. I've managed to drop 7lbs since right after Xmas but it hasn't been easy. The cravings are killing me. This is the motivation I need!! Let's do this
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Kgerber777 wrote: »
    feeling a little discouraged that I'm failing at this challenge but I know I only have myself to blame. I am not giving up without a fight! I may not reach the 10 lbs goal but I will finish strong and have a loss of some sort to show for it =)

Ditto!
  • makeitpermanent
    makeitpermanent Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Is it too late to join? I'd like to try to lose ten lbs even though there's barely three weeks left, but who knows. I want to lose some weight and continue my health journey with a little more motivation.
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Is it too late to join? I'd like to try to lose ten lbs even though there's barely three weeks left, but who knows. I want to lose some weight and continue my health journey with a little more motivation.

Its never too late to join and do something positive for yourself.
  • Chamiram
    Chamiram Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in too :) I just started my weight loss journey yesterday, I need to loose about 40 lbs. Good luck to all of you
  • Chamiram
    Chamiram Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Okay starting my bodyweight training now!! Wish me luck!!

Good luck saitiffeh :) you can do it
  • fireopal2010
    Options
    Have to get back on my exercise grind. I don't want to lose motivation when I'm just starting out AGAIN...I was able to lose 30 lbs before I can do it again and go beyond that and stay there. No Gaining It Back!!!!! Who's with me !!!!???
  • kwalsh791
    kwalsh791 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did it- now the same for March